It was just "Southern" Democrats who hated blacks Dems say; Oregon banned blacks...period.

The party of the KKK.
The party of slavery.
The party of Jim Crowe and Bull Connor.
The party of black exterminationist Margaret Sanger (who Hillary praises!!)

But....Dems say....oh no....it was just Southern Democrats who committed the atrocities against blacks.

Oh...no....it was just Democrats and still is.

Under DEMOCRAT governor John Whitaker.....Oregon banned black people. Yes. Banned them from being in Oregon. Period. Just banned them.

That's your Democrat Party guys. Oh.....I've got more coming.........

http://gizmodo.com/oregon-was-founded-as-a-racist-utopia-1539567040
Very nice....but blacks abandoned "the party of Lincoln" 80 years ago when they realized Republicans did not care about their rights or situation

that is because the dems fed them a big shit stack of lies

Since you IGNORANTLY believe we have to be fed something to align with a political party .. what exactly did republicans 'feed them' when nearly all Black Americans were republicans?

they helped free the slaves as starters

republicans stood against gun control for blacks

defended the blacks against the KKK through the NRA

the list goes on and on

the republicans didnt see blacks or whites

and believe that this is a land of opportunity

the dems need you folks to be victims

That is quite impressive.....

I can see why blacks would want to vote for Republicans from 100 years ago, but still don't see why any black would vote for a Republican today

The party of the KKK.
The party of slavery.

But....Dems say....oh no....it was just Southern Democrats who committed the atrocities against blacks.

Under DEMOCRAT governor John Whitaker.....Oregon banned black people. Yes. Banned them from being in Oregon. Period. Just banned them.

Very nice....but blacks abandoned "the party of Lincoln" 80 years ago when they realized Republicans did not care about their rights or situation

Ah yes...the "blacks are too stupid to know they are being lied to" schtick. Winning argument, right there.

i never said that the prezbo says that
Let's have the link to the President saying that, boyo.

The KKK historically, has been made up of mostly Democrats. It was a Democrat creation. And it was mostly Democrats who voted against the Civil Rights Act. But sadly, our Public School System isn't doing very well in teaching American children actual history.

The Republican Party has always been at the forefront of Civil Rights, dating back to Abraham Lincoln. But Communist/Progressive Democrats have hijacked our Public School System and MSM. They've rewritten history for the naive children and Dumbed-Down adults.
And the Democrats today are the same as back then? And the Republicans today are the same as back then? Yes or no.

The party of the KKK.
The party of slavery.

Since you IGNORANTLY believe we have to be fed something to align with a political party .. what exactly did republicans 'feed them' when nearly all Black Americans were republicans?

the list goes on and on

I can see why blacks would want to vote for Republicans from 100 years ago, but still don't see why any black would vote for a Republican today

And 100 years ago, blacks were republicans.

It appears that democrats offered blacks the same 'gimmicks' and 'hand-outs' that republicans did to attract them to the party.

Freedom, inclusion, and the right to representation.

the list goes on and on

It appears that democrats offered blacks the same 'gimmicks' and 'hand-outs' that republicans did to attract them to the party.

Blacks abandoned the Republicans during the Depression and flocked to FDR. Republican policies specifically excluded blacks and were indifferent to the suffering of the poor

the list goes on and on

Blacks abandoned the Republicans during the Depression and flocked to FDR. Republican policies specifically excluded blacks and were indifferent to the suffering of the poor

Always refreshing talking to someone who actually knows history.

Thank you brother.

The party of the KKK.
The party of slavery.

Freedom

The party of the KKK.
The party of slavery.

the list goes on and on

Yet another idiot.

The Republican Party began as an anti-slavery party .. fast forward to today, and the Republican Party has morphed into a virtually all-white party that is steeped in racism.

Do you have anything more recent then pre-Civil War?

NO?

.. figures
The 1964 Civil Rights Act. Which I recall had more gop support than dem.
Which southern dems opposed.

the list goes on and on

Yet another idiot.

The Republican Party began as an anti-slavery party .. fast forward to today, and the Republican Party has morphed into a virtually all-white party that is steeped in racism.

NO?

.. figures
Southern Republicans opposed it 100%

the list goes on and on

Yet another idiot.

NO?

.. figures

yes of course it did

The party of the KKK.
The party of slavery.

Ah yes...the "blacks are too stupid to know they are being lied to" schtick. Winning argument, right there.

i never said that the prezbo says that
Let's have the link to the President saying that, boyo.

you already know its out there fat ass

too lazy to google it

The KKK historically, has been made up of mostly Democrats. It was a Democrat creation. And it was mostly Democrats who voted against the Civil Rights Act. But sadly, our Public School System isn't doing very well in teaching American children actual history.

The Republican Party has always been at the forefront of Civil Rights, dating back to Abraham Lincoln. But Communist/Progressive Democrats have hijacked our Public School System and MSM. They've rewritten history for the naive children and Dumbed-Down adults.
And the Democrats today are the same as back then? And the Republicans today are the same as back then? Yes or no.

Funny how every blatant racist on here is a right winger. Also funny how they only care about minorities on election years. They push through voter ID and now ask for votes.

Last edited:

Funny how every blatant racist on here is a right winger. Also funny how they only care about minorities on election years. They push though voter ID and now ask for votes.

APPLAUSE :clap2::clap2::clap2:

The party of the KKK.
The party of slavery.

No one has said only the Southern Democrats were racist. There were plenty of racists up North, too. Plenty.

What we have said is that segregationists were extremist Christian right wingers through and through. And as right wingers, these racists supported all the exact same things right wingers support today: states rights, low taxes, gun rights, Christianity, the whole shebang.

Any questions?

dned1k.jpg

We're Republicans now. Vote for Trump!

xpadk5.jpg

I wear the Confederate flag because I am proud of my heritage!

2lkcow5.jpg

And I like to start topics proving those good old boys were racists and slave owners! Yeeeee-haaaaawwwww! That's my proud heritage!

Forum List

Back