It was reported that in this upcoming 2024 election, there would of been two Felons running for President........

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
‘A nightmare’: Special counsel’s assessment of Biden’s mental fitness triggers Democratic panic
Special counsel Robert Hur’s portrait of a man who couldn’t remember when he served as Barack Obama’s vice president, or the year when his beloved son Beau died, dealt a blow to Biden’s argument that he is still sharp and fit enough to serve another four-year term.
In deciding not to charge Biden with any crimes, the special counsel wrote that in a potential trial, “Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview with him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.”
If Joe Bribem had any mental acuity, the special council Hur would of charged Joe Bribem for Pay for Play, lying under Oath, and a slew of other felonies. Lucky for the dementia old man, he just doesnt know where or when he is someplace. Yep, would of been two felons, but one is mentally unfit to stand trial.

1718754194629.png

‘A nightmare’: Special counsel’s assessment of Biden’s mental fitness triggers Democratic panic

If Joe Bribem had any mental acuity, the special council Hur would of charged Joe Bribem for Pay for Play, lying under Oath, and a slew of other felonies. Lucky for the dementia old man, he just doesnt know where or when he is someplace. Yep, would of been two felons, but one is mentally unfit to stand trial.

View attachment 964285

I'm not hiring Trump to be my moral leader, that's what parents, teachers, and preachers are supposed to do.

I just want him to unfuck my country by whatever means necessary.

View attachment 964285
Two words: Electric Shark! Trump would be a trembling pool of jello. :biggrin:

#DOSHARKSEATTHEIROWNKIND

Forum List

Back