It was Roe v. Wade that created this mess, and it won't be fixed until...

when it comes to GUN'S lefties like ' Kittysmom' can be trusted with Gun Advice and gun commentary . Thanks for your Gun commentary and advice KittysMom . :afro:

I am done with the nothing burger of abortion on demand.

Every medical procedure in this country is "on demand," unless one is unconscious in the ER.

You Big Government types are all the same. Why should a Big Government Official make the call instead of the person most involved? In South Dakota, Big Government forces you, if you want an abortion, to personally attend a propaganda session with someone outside of your religion. According to the law in this Big Government state, you have to go an indoctrination center first and listen to some fundie rap.

No more freedom of religion. We all have to go discuss our personal business with a fundie. Plus, doctors are required to spread fundie-inspired false medical information to their patients, and aren't even allow to tell their patients that it is politicians who are setting these requirements.

We used to be free Americans. Now we have censorship and forced speech, courtesy of politicians who don't even want to be called "politicians."
Na, not really
Political correctness is for fucking morons
--------------------------------- Thank you for your well reasoned post number 37 Rustic ,

...Roe v, Wade is overturned.

The liberals took an unethical shortcut when they used the Supreme Court to ram legal abortion down our throats, and this mess with Kavenaugh is the bloody, rotten result.

The only way to end it is to overturn Roe v. Wade and give the abortion issues back to the state legislatures where it belongs.

Some states will outlaw abortion, but it will remain legal in others.

Pro-lifers will continue their work to convince people, using democratic, peaceful means, that every human life is precious and deserves protection of the laws.
What mess are you talking about?

Oh yes....the mess where white boys think they can tell women what to do with their bodies.

And as for the likes of you being pro-life......stop lying. You put the lie to that claim when you do nothing about children in cages and pedophile priests molesting children.

I hope they overturn Roe v Wade and I hope little Daisy Mae isn’t too terribly inconvenienced when she has to get on the Greyhound and go to a Big Bad Blue State to get her “problem” taken care of.

when it comes to GUN'S lefties like ' Kittysmom' can be trusted with Gun Advice and gun commentary . Thanks for your Gun commentary and advice KittysMom . :afro:
What the hell is your problem anyway? Why do you feel the need to insult me on every posting on this board? You're a really unpleasant person and I wish you would leave me the hell alone!

GO 'Brett Kavanaugh' , I hear that KAV is good on guns and has a very good NRA Rating on Guns so if true then the Trump made a very good choice with Kav . Lefty , lib , progressive dems want Americans to have No Guns that are efficient for purposes of the Second Amendment .

What the hell is your problem anyway? Why do you feel the need to insult me on every posting on this board? You're a really unpleasant person and I wish you would leave me the hell alone!
---------------------------------------- where is the INSULT Kittysmom ?? I just repied to you in a nice polite way Kittysmom .

its a message board , free speech and i reply to what i like Kittysmom as ALLOWED by the boards owner or his henchmen KMom . .

Last edited:
---------------------------------------- where is the INSULT Kittysmom ?? I just repied to you in a nice polite way Kittysmom .
Oh please, your condescending tone was not lost on me. And, I was just repeating what my friend, who IS a gun expert told me. As far as the gun shows not doing background checks, I've seen it with my own two eyes. Every year there's a huge flea market and gun show in Martinsville VA over Labor Day, and I've seen people pick out a gun, pay the vendor and walk off with it.

there shouldn't be back ground checks in PRIVATE Face to Face sales of personal property KMom .

but NO legitimate 'FFL' is going to put himself out of business by breaking the law KMom .

...Roe v, Wade is overturned.

The liberals took an unethical shortcut when they used the Supreme Court to ram legal abortion down our throats, and this mess with Kavenaugh is the bloody, rotten result.

The only way to end it is to overturn Roe v. Wade and give the abortion issues back to the state legislatures where it belongs.

Some states will outlaw abortion, but it will remain legal in others.

Pro-lifers will continue their work to convince people, using democratic, peaceful means, that every human life is precious and deserves protection of the laws.

Nah, we are all created equal, not just those who can afford to go from state to state to have an abortion.

Funny, you want to use states as an implement of religion and big government.

Every medical procedure in this country is "on demand," unless one is unconscious in the ER.

You Big Government types are all the same. Why should a Big Government Official make the call instead of the person most involved? In South Dakota, Big Government forces you, if you want an abortion, to personally attend a propaganda session with someone outside of your religion. According to the law in this Big Government state, you have to go an indoctrination center first and listen to some fundie rap.

No more freedom of religion. We all have to go discuss our personal business with a fundie. Plus, doctors are required to spread fundie-inspired false medical information to their patients, and aren't even allow to tell their patients that it is politicians who are setting these requirements.

We used to be free Americans. Now we have censorship and forced speech, courtesy of politicians who don't even want to be called "politicians."

You realize Obamacare is leading to Big Government control of your health care, yet you plunge head long into wanting that. As for as funded abortions, I guess you should pay for your own and keep government out of it. You want government to pay? They get to ask questions.

Last edited:

You realize Obamacare is leading to Big Government control of your health care, yet you plunge head long into wanting that. As for as funded abortions, I guess you should pay for your own and keep government out of it. You want government to pay? They get to ask questions.
Government doesn't pay for abortions. Ever heard of The Hyde amendment?

Na, not really
Political correctness is for fucking morons
Do you ever have anything constructive to add to a thread because all I ever see from you are vulgar insults.
No other adjectives will work for describing a career politicians...

Government doesn't pay for abortions. Ever heard of The Hyde amendment?
Lol
You actually believe that money isn’t fungible?

ha-you-make-me-laugh-goto-gulag-meme-com-22249640.png

Oh please, your condescending tone was not lost on me. And, I was just repeating what my friend, who IS a gun expert told me. As far as the gun shows not doing background checks, I've seen it with my own two eyes. Every year there's a huge flea market and gun show in Martinsville VA over Labor Day, and I've seen people pick out a gun, pay the vendor and walk off with it.
Someone else’s firearm ownership is none of your fucking business, and certainly none of the federal governments business...

Last edited:
Someone else’s firearm ownership is none of your fucking business, and certainly none of the federal governments business...

Keep that in mind when someone who never had a background check kills someone you love. And don't tell me it will never happen because it happens almost hourly.

Forum List

Back