It was the pubs who changed the emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one agrees with you, not even Obama... Ok ok, there are a few Bush-b... er I mean Obama-bots here that will care about what you say, but hell, they're just looking to shit on a wall and see what sticks just like you Luddy.

They're fake but accurate. Here's the solution: Vote more Democrats into power. That'll solve everything.

When is ABC going to fall on it's sword and apologize to President Obama, Hillary Clinton and Embassador Susan Rice for trying to smear them with this faked document?

CBS certainly did the honorable thing huh? (Of course the President of CBS also had to have his lips surgically removed from President Bushes Ass..........)

Don't encourage the Luddites...

i k n o w i k n o w . . . We should start a sticky and keep it updated on posters to just ignore-list. There's no point is fighting with people like Luddy as every time he's proven wrong he just goes off and starts a new cut and paste thread based on the emails he was given to spread that day.

Look this story is so full of shit.

I'm starting to think that anyone continues to lie in threads after they have been debunked should be banned.

I am so tired of trying to hit every lib thread that lies so big time.

I'm starting to think that anyone continues to lie in threads after they have been debunked should be banned.

especially when there are already a half a dozen threads on the same subject

one thing you won't find dems responding to is "context"

Well the USMB libs won't.

They will lie after lie. Cripes I'm trying to plant out seeds today, but I think if I take the time out I can pattern these little liberal bastards and how they hit this board.

Just trying to have a life:eusa_angel: But I am so tired of the liberal liars.

I thought Obama controlled the executive branch. How could the congressial republicans do anything?

I notice that, AS USUAL, all the rw's have are their lies and name calling.

I wonder why not one of them has posted PROOF that the op is wrong.

C'mon, you gullible tools ... Surely fux and the rest of them have some lies you can post.

ROTFLMAO

I notice that, AS USUAL, all the rw's have are their lies and name calling.

I wonder why not one of them has posted PROOF that the op is wrong.

C'mon, you gullible tools ... Surely fux and the rest of them have some lies you can post.

ROTFLMAO

I'll take you on. Enter the bull ring with me. Stop bullshitting and grow some and get in that ring with me.

You choose the topic.

Now how do you want to take it up the ass on what I can do you on the emails?

Garret is so fucked on this story. :lmao:

I love this joke of a topic.

Enter the Bullring. Challenge me.

As always, it's the PPM ling, and the dupes being duped. NOT reported on the PPM. Keep the blinders on...

Whining about context is what Republicans do when it's shown they've stuck their foot in their mouths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back