It would probably be best if Democrats and the media would calm the fuck down

Probably be the best if the treasonous fat senile old orange clown quit lying from the bully pulpit.
That's EXACTLY what I was talking about.

Just calm the fuck down.

You lost the election.

You will have another chance in 2020.

That's our system, so learn to live with it.

We're over the election.

Are you?

It's been almost a year and you're still blaming everything on the election :dunno:

Probably be the best if the treasonous fat senile old orange clown quit lying from the bully pulpit.

Just calm the fuck down.

You lost the election.

Start with Trump dude. All we are doing are reacting from Trump ineptness.
Like presidential pardon of racism.

"the democrats" and "the media" are neurotic. They can never just LEAVE IT.

They have derangement syndromes.
It's incredible. They hate me in real life and do everything they can to harm me and then when I say I'm moving to a town where there is hardly any of them, they get ANGRY (offended???) again!!!!!!

WTF???

Like why wouldn't I want to run away?

Do what I do: Get a concealed carry permit then carry openly on you if it's allowable in your state. They usually scatter when they see someone wearing a pistol.

Can you do that?

Is this another leave poor Donald alone thread?

it's another "laugh at how damn stupid leftist scum really are, AND another how long do we wait to exterminate disgusting, aggravating vermin thread. It is also a circular never ending projection because the answer is no and will never change no matter when, where, or in what fashion the inference is made.

Last edited:

Just calm the fuck down.

You lost the election.

We're over the election.

Are you?

It's been almost a year and you're still blaming everything on the election :dunno:

Perhaps YOU are over the election, but many on your side of the fence are not. Constant stories about the phony Russia thing, Trump not happy with the job and quitting, impeachment by the Democrats, the media are constantly selling BS stories and some people are buying them--and it ain't us on the right.

Just calm the fuck down.

You lost the election.

We're over the election.

Are you?

Perhaps YOU are over the election, but many on your side of the fence are not. Constant stories about the phony Russia thing, Trump not happy with the job and quitting, impeachment by the Democrats, the media are constantly selling BS stories and some people are buying them--and it ain't us on the right.

Judging by the number and tone of many threads I think the right is just as much "not over it" as the left. They blame everything - EVERYTHING - on "sour grapes" and "sore losers". How long is that going to last? When are you actually going to hold Trump accountable instead of "but look at Hillary" ?

Speaking of BS stories...how quickly you forget the Birthers :lol:

Just calm the fuck down.

You lost the election.

We're over the election.

Are you?

Here is a really numbskull response, if ever there was one.

I don't see him blaming anything at all on the Election. When one of you Bolsheviks have nothing at all to refute the message you are responding to....learn not to respond...and you won't make a fool of yourself.

Reading this board, I have come to believe it is impossible to carry on a mature conversation with a Demo-Bolshevik.---here is an example why.

_________

___

Just calm the fuck down.

You lost the election.

We're over the election.

Are you?

Judging by the number and tone of many threads I think the right is just as much "not over it" as the left. They blame everything - EVERYTHING - on "sour grapes" and "sore losers". How long is that going to last? When are you actually going to hold Trump accountable instead of "but look at Hillary" ?
Never.

Conservatives are the masters of the red herring fallacy.

Just calm the fuck down.

You lost the election.

We're over the election.

Are you?

Never.

Conservatives are the masters of the red herring fallacy.
_fact_a_red_herring.jpg

Just calm the fuck down.

You lost the election.

We're over the election.

Are you?

Opposition to Trump has nothing to do with ‘the election.’

It has to do with the fact that Trump is unfit to be president, and should be removed from office accordingly.

Just calm the fuck down.

You lost the election.

We're over the election.

Are you?

Here is a really numbskull response, if ever there was one.

I don't see him blaming anything at all on the Election. When one of you Bolsheviks have nothing at all to refute the message you are responding to....learn not to respond...and you won't make a fool of yourself.

Reading this board, I have come to believe it is impossible to carry on a mature conversation with a Demo-Bolshevik.---here is an example why.

_________

___

And a brilliant example of a post that has little to do with the topic.

When are you going to quit blaming things on "sore losers" and holding Trump accountable? Ever?

I really thought Hilary Supporters at some point would be like

"well he is our president for the next 4 years so let's see what he can do"

Just calm the fuck down.

You lost the election.

We're over the election.

Are you?

Opposition to Trump has nothing to do with ‘the election.’

It has to do with the fact that Trump is unfit to be president, and should be removed from office accordingly.

Wrong!

The viability of the Dim party is dependent upon people like Trump who are hated. That's because Dim policy is so bad, such as Obamacare falling apart, that no one would vote for them unless someone is hated as much as Trump is. The whole party is fueled by hate.

Just calm the fuck down.

You lost the election.

We're over the election.

Are you?

Of course we bring up sour grapes and sore losers. You think that's the right promoting that message???

Now that the Russia thing is losing momentum, the new one is the popular vote and getting rid of the electoral collage which isn't possible. But the left keep bringing that up to de-legitimize Trump's win.

They wait with baited breath to see something......anything that Trump will be leaving the office of President. We on the right are over the election because we won.

Just calm the fuck down.

You lost the election.

We're over the election.

Are you?

Of course we bring up sour grapes and sore losers. You think that's the right promoting that message???

Now that the Russia thing is losing momentum, the new one is the popular vote and getting rid of the electoral collage which isn't possible. But the left keep bringing that up to de-legitimize Trump's win.

They wait with baited breath to see something......anything that Trump will be leaving the office of President. We on the right are over the election because we won.

Be honest. Are you really going to vote for Trump again knowing that Putin is giving Nazi racists golden showers?

Forum List

Back