It's About Time Somebody Said It

She is first off a self declared atheist. That makes her NOT a conservative. She may not be full on progressive, but ALL progressives start off as atheists.
I know a few real conservatives and none of them are religious.
Cupp is a conservative. And she has the stones to call out the whack-a-doodles (MAGA) in the party she supports.

I know a few real conservatives and none of them are religious.
Cupp is a conservative. And she has the stones to call out the whack-a-doodles (MAGA) in the party she supports.

I agree being religious doesn't make a conservative.
I consider myself a Christian but I'm not a church goer nore do I have a bible.
But I dont consider it a bad thing to follow Christian beliefs in your day to day life.
The Ten Commandments are also a good standard.
As long as you know right from wrong no matter the subject you're basically a Christian by default.
If you believe in late term abortion you are not even close to being a moral individual.

She is first off a self declared atheist. That makes her NOT a conservative. She may not be full on progressive, but ALL progressives start off as atheists.
No they don't. But thats the lie the extremism you have been radicalized to believe tells you.

There are a whole lot of progressive ministers that prove your claim to be the lie it is.

SE Cupp Maga Republicans-Please Stop Calling Yourself Conservative

It's about time real conservatives stepped up to stop the madness.

Said a RINO from her CNN studio.

She's implying that conservatives lost their battle to preserve individual rights, and marriage, and first amendment, and control of our borders, and fundamental distinction between man and woman, and rule of law... and they're responsible for not being able to defend the values that conservatives are supposed to preserve. It's all their fault, and it has nothing to do with leftist loons whose life mission is to destroy all that.

Aren't you one of the people who claim if you aren't black, your opinion on blacks don't matter and you shouldn't try to opine on anything black related?
My opinion is that whites here who practice racism then believe the know more about being black than blacks themselves need to STFU. As for this, I live in a conservative state, a conservative city and the speaker in the OP is a conservative.

Said a RINO from her CNN studio.

She's implying that conservatives lost their battle to preserve individual rights, and marriage, and first amendment, and control of our borders, and fundamental distinction between man and woman, and rule of law... and they're responsible for not being able to defend the values that conservatives are supposed to preserve. It's all their fault, and it has nothing to do with leftist loons whose life mission is to destroy all that.
No, shes saying that you extremists need to call yourselves something else.

SE Cupp Maga Republicans-Please Stop Calling Yourself Conservative

It's about time real conservatives stepped up to stop the madness.
Don't you ever get tired of being laughed at and downvoted? I mean, just LOOK! You must hate yourself to willingly submit to this kind of punishment.

Oh, wait. That's right. You're a leftist vermin. You ALL hate yourselves.

Carry on.

:)

Forum List

Back