It's About Time Somebody Said It

Don't you ever get tired of being laughed at and downvoted? I mean, just LOOK! You must hate yourself to willingly submit to this kind of punishment.

Oh, wait. That's right. You're a leftist vermin. You ALL hate yourselves.

Carry on.

:)
Lol! I beat you guys every time I come here.

Wrong. Your tactic is stupid given the reality of the American population. We are outnumbers by whites 5:1, so we have to learn about how different parts of the white community think. You don't have to do that and it is apparent by the many purely ignorant responses whites who think like you give, it is apparent that you know no blacks or have never seriously discussed race with anyone black.
Whites have to survive blacks' disproportionate criminality, it is essential to know how they 'think'. Looks like too many black folks think they are owed, which somehow justifies the disproportionate criminal behavior.

I know a few real conservatives and none of them are religious.
Cupp is a conservative. And she has the stones to call out the whack-a-doodles (MAGA) in the party she supports.
Little boys are wearing dresses. Toddlers are getting operations to change sex. Wait until the population is reduced.

Wrong. Your tactic is stupid given the reality of the American population. We are outnumbers by whites 5:1, so we have to learn about how different parts of the white community think. You don't have to do that and it is apparent by the many purely ignorant responses whites who think like you give, it is apparent that you know no blacks or have never seriously discussed race with anyone black.

Your whole world revolves around black and white, and it's shallow minded people like you who hold the entire population back from bigger and better things. Racism has disappeared from the rearview mirror for most people in this country.

Walk with that crutch for the rest of your life if you choose, but it's a sad way to live.

I agree being religious doesn't make a conservative.
I consider myself a Christian but I'm not a church goer nore do I have a bible.
But I dont consider it a bad thing to follow Christian beliefs in your day to day life.
The Ten Commandments are also a good standard.
As long as you know right from wrong no matter the subject you're basically a Christian by default.
If you believe in late term abortion you are not even close to being a moral individual.
You’re a Christian if and only if you believe in Christ as your savior. All that other shit you listed doesn’t make you a Christian

Your whole world revolves around black and white, and it's shallow minded people like you who hold the entire population back from bigger and better things. Racism has disappeared from the rearview mirror for most people in this country.

Walk with that crutch for the rest of your life if you choose, but it's a sad way to live.
Well said!

Whites have to survive blacks' disproportionate criminality, it is essential to know how they 'think'. Looks like too many black folks think they are owed, which somehow justifies the disproportionate criminal behavior.
The ARE owned, by the DNC. Still slaves.

I said I consider myself a Christian.
And I do believe.
Try again heathen.

What does considering yourself a Christian even mean? Either you are or you aren't. It's not as if there is some grey area on this issue. Also you're a Christian who doesn't own a bible? You might consider visiting your local church Im sure they would be happy to give you one. Then try reading it.

SE Cupp Maga Republicans-Please Stop Calling Yourself Conservative

It's about time real conservatives stepped up to stop the madness.
5q0qd2.jpg

She is first off a self declared atheist. That makes her NOT a conservative. She may not be full on progressive, but ALL progressives start off as atheists.

Don't mistake religiosity for conservative values. What you're promoting is the Scofield heresy of Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson.

Don't mistake religiosity for conservative values. What you're promoting is the Scofield heresy of Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson.

No I'm not. I'm agnostic. I don't care if you are religious or not.

Atheists do.

Conservatives don't care about religion either.

Only people who care about control care.

That's PROGRESSIVES.

No I'm not. I'm agnostic. I don't care if you are religious or not.

Atheists do.

Conservatives don't care about religion either.

Only people who care about control care.

That's PROGRESSIVES.

You mean like controlling women's reproductive rights or suing Pulitzer?

You mean like controlling women's reproductive rights or suing Pulitzer?

I am anti abortion after 20 weeks. Before that knock yourself out. If you can't figure it out by then have the baby then put it up for adoption.

What does considering yourself a Christian even mean? Either you are or you aren't. It's not as if there is some grey area on this issue. Also you're a Christian who doesn't own a bible? You might consider visiting your local church Im sure they would be happy to give you one. Then try reading it.

What does it mean?
Are ya stupid,it means I consider myself a Christian.

Forum List

Back