It's About Time Somebody Said It

You either are you you aren’t. I dont think you have any clue what “being a Christian“ actually means. Your posts on the subject make that pretty apparent
According to the bible, you don't have any clue what “being a Christian“ actually means.

She is first off a self declared atheist. That makes her NOT a conservative. She may not be full on progressive, but ALL progressives start off as atheists.

Wrong.
While very religious people may tend to be conservative, conservatives do not have to at all be religious.
Conservatives mean they take a literal interpretation of the Constitution, where the federal government is very limited in jurisdiction.
The problem is that conservatives tend to not really be conservative these days, but just are the wealthy elite who want to prevent change that would make the US more fair. They would go back to slavery if they could.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
SE Cupp Maga Republicans-Please Stop Calling Yourself Conservative

It's about time real conservatives stepped up to stop the madness.

She's right. MAGA republicans need to stop calling themselves "conservatives." But since she's a left wing loony, anything she says about the republicans or conservatives has about as much credibility as me advising pregnant women was they're going to feel when their contractions start.

Wrong.
While very religious people may tend to be conservative, conservatives do not have to at all be religious.
Conservatives mean they take a literal interpretation of the Constitution, where the federal government is very limited in jurisdiction.
The problem is that conservatives tend to not really be conservative these days, but just are the wealthy elite who want to prevent change that would make the US more fair. They would go back to slavery if they could.

This is how "CINO's" came about. It used to be RINO's. Back when almost all republicans were still conservative (during Truman's & Eisenhowers era.
Now RINO means a republican who's not part of the maga crowd.

I’m more concerned about the guy that considers dictators to be his friends. I think he was envious.
It seems like not bad mouthing dictators and tyrants allows a president to actually accomplish constructive diplomacy. Trump actually got people like Kim and Putin to behave in a somewhat civilized manner. Diplomacy is accomplished by making people you despise think you like them. People who think you like them are far more likely to accommodate your desires that one’s who know you despise them.

She's right. MAGA republicans need to stop calling themselves "conservatives." But since she's a left wing loony, anything she says about the republicans or conservatives has about as much credibility as me advising pregnant women was they're going to feel when their contractions start.
I don’t know, “Make America Great Again” seems like a conservative ideal and is more admirable than “reinventing America” like the liberals are attempting.

I don’t know, “Make America Great Again” seems like a conservative ideal and is more admirable than “reinventing America” like the liberals are attempting.

MAGA sounded good when Reagan used it. But that got us 17 debt ceiling increases, 1 tax cut and 4 tax increases.

Seems like it was only good for those who were spending the government money. And those who were getting the Trillion that Reagan borrowed from the Fed.

Trump is just another Reagan. He's even got the same campaign slogan.

It seems like not bad mouthing dictators and tyrants allows a president to actually accomplish constructive diplomacy. Trump actually got people like Kim and Putin to behave in a somewhat civilized manner. Diplomacy is accomplished by making people you despise think you like them. People who think you like them are far more likely to accommodate your desires that one’s who know you despise them.

Personally, I think Trump and Pelosi were shopping BFF's.

Forum List

Back