It's About Time Somebody Said It

How is he screwing us? I haven’t seen anyone attacking the Capitol on his orders.

How is America not succeeding in your opinion?

derp.gif

Soaring inflation, you faggotards!

Heh, I know for a fact that chart is wrong about eggs, they're up over 100%

They're saying it's less than what things actually are.

cQicASP.jpg

Biden is driving the US bus right off a cliff and you idiots think everything's just hunky-dory?

From what I can see, there will fuel shortages this winter.

Last edited:
Cupp is a moron. She is more interested in the status quo, than she is in America succeeding.

You don't want America to succeed. You want America to be controlled by white nationalism authoritarians. No economically successful country in the world has an authoritarian right wing government.

Under successive Republican Presidents, Republicans continue to crash the economy every time they get into office. They've created the greatest wealth and wage disparity in the first world, and reduced both the middle class, and life expectancy for American citizens.

You're well on your way to becoming Brazil, and your cheering for the bad guys to take over.

derp.gif

cQicASP.jpg

Biden is driving the US bus right off a cliff and you idiots think everything's just hunky-dory?

SOARING INFLATION IS ALL OVER THE WORLD. IT'S NOT BIDEN'S DOING/.

HOW STUPID ARE YOU TO BLAME BIDEN FOR WORLD WIDE PROBLEMS??? YOU HAVE SOME OF THE LOWEST INFLATION IN THE FIRST WORLD.

You don't want America to succeed. You want America to be controlled by white nationalism authoritarians. No economically successful country in the world has an authoritarian right wing government.

Under successive Republican Presidents, Republicans continue to crash the economy every time they get into office. They've created the greatest wealth and wage disparity in the first world, and reduced both the middle class, and life expectancy for American citizens.

You're well on your way to becoming Brazil, and your cheering for the bad guys to take over.

YOU are the idiots pushing for fascist dictatorships worldwide.

Brazil isn't actually doing all that bad. Probably better than Canada in many areas.

derp.gif

cQicASP.jpg

Really? The price of eggs?

SE Cupp Maga Republicans-Please Stop Calling Yourself Conservative

It's about time real conservatives stepped up to stop the madness.
Shaddap! I support the general idea behind “make America great again,” and I am a conservative. Cupp is just a troll.

And you lap that nonsense right up little im.2.

SE Cupp Maga Republicans-Please Stop Calling Yourself Conservative

It's about time real conservatives stepped up to stop the madness.
The Federalist agrees: We Need To Stop Calling Ourselves Conservatives

The conservative project has failed, and conservatives need to forge a new political identity that reflects our revolutionary moment.

[snip]

To talk now of “family values” is to assume that there are enough Americans able and willing to marry and raise children together for something like “family values” to matter in the public discourse, much less in the halls of power. To talk of defending “religious freedom” is to misapprehend that the real risk today is widespread irreligion, which will leave so few religious Americans in the coming generations that the government and large corporations will inevitably — and easily — persecute them.

How ironic they make the claim it is the the Left which has destroyed Family Values and religion!

Wow. Talk about a total lack of self-awareness!

Typical commie, you get your ass kicked and try to deflect. Carry on bitch, we're done.

Florida gets a C from the March of Dimes.

SOARING INFLATION IS ALL OVER THE WORLD. IT'S NOT BIDEN'S DOING/.

HOW STUPID ARE YOU TO BLAME BIDEN FOR WORLD WIDE PROBLEMS??? YOU HAVE SOME OF THE LOWEST INFLATION IN THE FIRST WORLD.

Biden lowered the deficit by $1.4 trillion!!

Biden lowered gas prices!!

Biden gave us 0% inflation!!

Florida gets a C from the March of Dimes.

Has absolutely nothing to do with using elective abortions as birth control. And what did you fail to understand about "we're done"?

Forum List

Back