It's About Time Somebody Said It

She is first off a self declared atheist. That makes her NOT a conservative. She may not be full on progressive, but ALL progressives start off as atheists.
Hi, atheist conservative here. Other atheists may be zealous and religiously militant about their atheism. I just sleep in on Sundays.

S.E. Cupp was generic milquetoast conservative until the Trump presidency, now she is a deranged leftist piece of shit.

Florida gets a C from the March of Dimes.

You get an F- from anyone with a scintilla of American values, fuckin' turd.

So I know. As do you.
I do not know. You post like a leftist subversive Commie asshat. What have you done to change my mind or prove differently? Are you gonna try to claim America is not in a bad place right now? Go Fuck Yourself with that bullshit, too.
They are running her down fast and you're cheering them on. They're running us down fast, and you're cheering them on.
That means you too, dumbass.

I got the ads today. Nothing good. Chips that were 67 cents are now $1.49.

The best thing was $7/lb large shrimp and that's it.

Last edited:
I do not know. You post like a leftist subversive Commie asshat. What have you done to change my mind or prove differently?
You know things have been much worse in the past. The 60’s and 70’s were a mess compared to today.

You know things have been much worse in the past. The 60’s and 70’s were a mess compared to today.
Not at all. The dollar was strong and people had real representation in government back then.

There were about a million less restrictions and regulations, too.

Inflation is skyrocketing like 1938 Germany in America, in no way can that be a good thing.

Not even during the bad inflation of the Carter/Reagan era was it on track to be as bad as the path we are on now.

Also, all these things took less of a percentage of everyone's paycheck during those decades: Food, housing, cars, electricity, fuel.

TVs and the phone bill cost more back then. People knew how to write, too.

Last edited:
MAGA sounded good when Reagan used it. But that got us 17 debt ceiling increases, 1 tax cut and 4 tax increases.

Seems like it was only good for those who were spending the government money. And those who were getting the Trillion that Reagan borrowed from the Fed.

Trump is just another Reagan. He's even got the same campaign slogan.
It’s still a great idea. We just need to figure out how to strangle the federal government back to the size it was in 1900. Get the federal government out of everything not specifically allowed by the constitution and we could eliminate the national debt in a couple of decades or so. I can think of ways to do that, but all the people that have grown up with the super-intrusive central government that we have would fight it tooth and nail. Every program cut and every department eliminated would be the end of the world to them.

It’s still a great idea. We just need to figure out how to strangle the federal government back to the size it was in 1900. Get the federal government out of everything not specifically allowed by the constitution and we could eliminate the national debt in a couple of decades or so. I can think of ways to do that, but all the people that have grown up with the super-intrusive central government that we have would fight it tooth and nail. Every program cut and every department eliminated would be the end of the world to them.

That's easy. Republicans need to learn what fiscal conservatism is, and stop voting for CINO's like Trump, Romney and McConnell.
How to accomplish that is where it gets impossible. There's too many Trump and republican loyalist.

We wouldn’t have had four years of a criminal WH.

If only you could provide evidence. But no, after 5 and a half years, and 40 million, led by 150 anti Trump agents, the best you could come up with is he pulled the tag off of a blanket.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Forum List

Back