It's April 15.......I paid my taxes, why won't Trump pay his?

Once again our President hides behind his "audit" claims and refuses to reveal his taxes

they haven't audited his 2016 taxes. he probably hasn't even filed yet.

the only year he released was the one year he actually paid something. but it isn't that he's not following the tax laws that the problem -- it's what he's indebted to russia for.

but the trump loons couldn't care less. the orange moron thinks only the press cares... but most people care... just not his loons... so he figures it's ok.

and apparently it was because the bernie idiots didn't go out and vote and allowed the orange sociopath to get into office with fewer votes than romney lost with.

The dumbass thread of the day award goes to ---------------------rightwinger.

congratulations, dipshit. your stupidity never deserts you.
Isn't it a little early in the day for a total meltdown?

yes, winger is ahead of himself today. thanks for pointing that out.

Take your big red font, BLowFish and put it where the sun don't shine.
Once again our President hides behind his "audit" claims and refuses to reveal his taxes

/---- When are you posting your tax returns here?
View attachment 121798

When he runs for POTUS, dumbass.

Really?
What is our President hiding?

What are you hiding?

I don't think you paid your taxes.

I think you need to post your returns here so we can all see for ourselves.

Come on, what are you hiding?
Yes, put your money where your mouth is…

is he running for president, moron?

even nixon released his taxes.

now stfu
It's a non-issue… Elections have consequences

It's none of your business or for that matter no one else's business but the presidents. You need to get over it you sound like a whiny little bitch.
Of course it is my business

As a citizen, I need to know what my presidents motivations and entanglements are when he makes a decision

Will Trump be making a fortune because of legislation he proposes?

America needs to know

Your argument is weak, let it go because you are embarrassing yourself..

.Trump has the most important job in our country, the less he wants to be transparent , the less I will trust him..

I don't think Trump really cares what you think or if you trust him.

Why should any of us care what you think or trust you... you've not shown your tax returns and until you do that, you're a hypocrite on this. Not a weak argument at all.

they haven't audited his 2016 taxes. he probably hasn't even filed yet.

the only year he released was the one year he actually paid something. but it isn't that he's not following the tax laws that the problem -- it's what he's indebted to russia for.

but the trump loons couldn't care less. the orange moron thinks only the press cares... but most people care... just not his loons... so he figures it's ok.

and apparently it was because the bernie idiots didn't go out and vote and allowed the orange sociopath to get into office with fewer votes than romney lost with.
/---- "There are a lot of Democrats that think Hillary's the reason they lost because she didn’t try hard, because she’s not competent. She’s demonstrated over and over she’s a lousy candidate. She was only the Democrats choice because there really wasn’t anybody else, and it was her turn. Everybody figured she was owed a debt for making sure that Bill Clinton’s career was not derailed by his own peccadillos, by her hanging in there. He gave her health care to fix, reform. She made a mess of that. She made a mess of the bimbo eruptions thing.
After losing to Obama in the ’08 primary, she rigged the game in 2012 so that no other challenger would get anywhere, including Crazy Bernie. And that was really the only election fraud that occurred in 2016, was Hillary and Debbie “Blabbermouth” Schultz rigging it against Crazy Bernie. But they had to rig it so that there wasn’t a surprise person like Obama was a surprise in ’08." - Rush

View attachment 121798

If he were to publish his returns, what do you expect to find? What revelations do you expect?

that the tax code treats the very rich favorably?
that his tax lawyers filed a fully legal return?
that he paid X% of his income to the feds?

No, that's not why you want them. You want them so some media puke can pull out one page, create lies about what it says and then dominate the news cycles for several weeks with bullshit about it. That's what this is all about, and you fricken well know it.

As a citizen, I need to know what my presidents motivations and entanglements are when he makes a decision

America needs to know

Apparently, they don't need to know... they already decided.

Please explain what is dumb

Once again our President hides behind his "audit" claims and refuses to reveal his taxes /----

It's none of your business or for that matter no one else's business but the presidents. You need to get over it you sound like a whiny little bitch.

America needs to know
/---- The only ones squawking are you ButtSoreLoser Democrats. Career politicians craft their returns to pass public scrutiny so releasing them is part of the political game. Trump is the first private citizen elected president and his returns are based in business. You libtards are just peeing your panties to get his returns so you can go through them line by line, pick something minuscule, twist and distort it and blow it out of proportions just to make Trump stop pushing his agenda to defied himself. That's the only reason and that is why Liberals are evil.

hades.jpg

Once again our President hides behind his "audit" claims and refuses to reveal his taxes.

So what?

I fully realize how much of a panic you are in seeing President Donald Trump keeping his promises and being celebrated by the Free World with STANDING OVATIONS for his decisive, measured responses to our enemies.

Why does that trouble you?

View attachment 121798

If he were to publish his returns, what do you expect to find? What revelations do you expect?

No, that's not why you want them. You want them so some media puke can pull out one page, create lies about what it says and then dominate the news cycles for several weeks with bullshit about it. That's what this is all about, and you fricken well know it.
/---- A perfect example is this Russia collusion bullcrap that the Libs won't give up on even though they admit there is absolutely no proof what so ever. They would do the same with just one line off of his returns.

America needs to know
The last eight years was the least transparent of all presidents... you have no credibility

You would think that after this blew up so badly in Rachel Madcow's face, they'd just drop it and move on.... but Democrats use the jackass symbol for a reason, I guess. :dunno:

You're absolutely right... they want the tax returns so they can parse them out and make mountains out of mole hills. You'll remember, Hillary ran around for months claiming he hadn't paid ANY taxes. These people are just dishonest, lying, manipulative pieces of shit. They will exploit anything they can for political advantage. People who support this bunch of creeps need to wake the fuck up!

Really?
What is our President hiding?

What are you hiding?

I don't think you paid your taxes.

I think you need to post your returns here so we can all see for ourselves.

Come on, what are you hiding?

I am sure Rightwinger would be transparent if he ran and became president to the people who hope to trust in him..
Anyone who has something financial to hide would hold something back on showing their taxes .

Then shitflinger shouldn't have any problem showing us his tax returns. He doesn't even have political consequence to worry about. So what's the problem? And where is your tax returns? Let's see what you're hiding?
I promise to release my taxes as soon as I am elected President

Forum List

Back