It's begun! Bud Light Banned in Bars

I think it's for younger people that can't afford the good stuff. When I was a kid our brand was Genesee. Then they came out with Genessee Cream Ale and we thought we were in heaven. You acquire better taste as you get older. When you're young, as long as it's cheap, it's good.
Genesee Cream Ale is heaven. Where did you go wrong? upstate! what do you find better now? In reality I like Stella Artois these days....if anything!

Obviously you cant or you wouldnt be crying about it.
Calling you a hypocrite means I’m crying?That‘s some bizarre Trumpster logic right there.

I get called everything around here. Does that mean they’re crying?

It sure would be good to see you guys at least try to be consistent with your stupid nonsense. I’m seeing a pattern here.

Calling you a hypocrite means I’m crying?That‘s some bizarre Trumpster logic right there.

I get called everything around here. Does that mean they’re crying?

It sure would be good to see you guys at least try to be consistent with your stupid nonsense. I’m seeing a pattern here.

Yes, you are crying. Grow the hell up

bud dildo.jpg

Do American men buy it? I mean, with an ABV at 3.5%, you might as well drink piss. I tend to go for Cider, Katy Cider is 7.4%, or Henry's at 8.2%.

Drinking 3.5% just means pissing every 5 minutes.

It's like Miller light is a good beer for really hot days.
You start drinking those heavy beers when it's 95 out and you'll soon be puking your guts out.
It being like water is a good thing sometimes.

Forum List

Back