It's easier to condemn homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww. How sad for you, perv? :( The only way you can win an argument is to declare yourself the winner. Too bad you can't do that by proving your position.

I did

You failed

Concession noted x 2
If such marriages were legal in Iowa, then you'd be able to show an example of even one such marriage since even you agree that families would marry each other to avoid paying certain taxes. Yet you can't because Iowa never allowed family members to marry each other regardless of gender and they still don't.

Nope, I already won that point, but you can deflect until the cows come up......

You still lose
This may be Earth-shattering to you, but you can't win a point you haven't proven. :eusa_doh:

Yeah, I know. That's why using it as a basis for YOU'RE argument is bogus as hell.
http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com/blog/english-mistakes/your-vs-youre/

Thank me later.

Concession noted
Aww. How sad for you, perv? :( The only way you can win an argument is to declare yourself the winner. Too bad you can't do that by proving your position.

I did

You failed

Concession noted x 2
So you claim. But then, you can't even prove your case.

It is you with the burdon of proof Goat Head

Concession noted

I did

You failed

Concession noted x 2
If such marriages were legal in Iowa, then you'd be able to show an example of even one such marriage since even you agree that families would marry each other to avoid paying certain taxes. Yet you can't because Iowa never allowed family members to marry each other regardless of gender and they still don't.

Nope, I already won that point, but you can deflect until the cows come up......

You still lose
This may be Earth-shattering to you, but you can't win a point you haven't proven. :eusa_doh:

1. Have

2. Did.

Laughing......a perfect record of predictive failure. The inability to factually establish even one of the marriages he insists are occuring. And Iowa instructions for marriage explicitly contradicting him.

Sounds like a 'winner' to me!
Not just their marriage instructions; Iowa law the instructions are based upon...

595.3 LICENSE.
Previous to the solemnization of any marriage, a license for that purpose must be obtained from the county registrar. The license must not be granted in any case:

• Where either party is under the age necessary to render the marriage valid.
    • Where either party is under eighteen years of age, unless the marriage is approved by a judge of the district court as provided by section 595.2.
    • Where either party is disqualified from making any civil contract.
    • Where the parties are within the degrees of consanguinity or affinity in which marriages are prohibited by law.
    • Where either party is a ward under a guardianship and the court has made a finding that the ward lacks the capacity to contract a valid marriage.

Old news. I've already posted a Iowa family practice attorney that blew that out of the water. The question was, can a great great uncle marry a great Neice. The answer:

Posted on Jun 11
Iowa Code Sec. 595.19 lists "void" marriages. This section doesn't prohibit marriages between a woman and her grandmother's brother.

Answers on Avvo are not to be considered a response to a specific legal issue in a specific jurisdiction - they are to be considered only general responses to hypothetical scenarios posed by the questioner. For specific legal advice, please consult with a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction. No information contained herein should be construed as a solicitation for business, an offer to perform legal services in any jurisdiction in which the attorneys of R.J. Law Firm, P.C. are not licensed, or the dissemination of legal advice. No creation of an attorney-client relationship should be assumed or implied.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree

Note: 2 lawyers agree

Can a woman and her great-uncle marry? - Avvo.com

Looks you lose again!
And yet, Iowa still says such a marriage is not allowed to take place in their state.

IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF APPLICANTS TO READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING APPLICATION!

Iowa law provides that marriage is a civil contract between two persons who are (1) 18 years of age or older; (2) not already married to each other or still legally married to someone else; (3) not closely related by blood or first cousins; and (4) legally competent to enter into a civil contract.

I did

You failed

Concession noted x 2

Too funny... you're the one claiming same-sex close-family marriages are legal in Iowa -- yet you think I have the burden to prove they're not because you're incapable of proving they are.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I did

You failed

Concession noted x 2

You still lose

1. Have

2. Did.
Sure, ya have, perv. Uh-huh. <SMH>

Concession noted

I did

You failed

Concession noted x 2

Too funny... you're the one claiming same-sex close-family marriages are legal in Iowa -- yet you think I have the burden to prove they're not because you're incapable of proving they are.

What's funny is that I've proven they are, but you can't prove they're not

So sad.

Concession noted

Laughing......a perfect record of predictive failure. The inability to factually establish even one of the marriages he insists are occuring. And Iowa instructions for marriage explicitly contradicting him.

Not just their marriage instructions; Iowa law the instructions are based upon...

595.3 LICENSE.
Previous to the solemnization of any marriage, a license for that purpose must be obtained from the county registrar. The license must not be granted in any case:

• Where either party is under eighteen years of age, unless the marriage is approved by a judge of the district court as provided by section 595.2.
    • Where the parties are within the degrees of consanguinity or affinity in which marriages are prohibited by law.
    • Where either party is a ward under a guardianship and the court has made a finding that the ward lacks the capacity to contract a valid marriage.

Old news. I've already posted a Iowa family practice attorney that blew that out of the water. The question was, can a great great uncle marry a great Neice. The answer:

Posted on Jun 11
Iowa Code Sec. 595.19 lists "void" marriages. This section doesn't prohibit marriages between a woman and her grandmother's brother.

Answers on Avvo are not to be considered a response to a specific legal issue in a specific jurisdiction - they are to be considered only general responses to hypothetical scenarios posed by the questioner. For specific legal advice, please consult with a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction. No information contained herein should be construed as a solicitation for business, an offer to perform legal services in any jurisdiction in which the attorneys of R.J. Law Firm, P.C. are not licensed, or the dissemination of legal advice. No creation of an attorney-client relationship should be assumed or implied.

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree

Looks you lose again!
And yet, Iowa still says such a marriage is not allowed to take place in their state.

IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF APPLICANTS TO READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE MAKING APPLICATION!

Iowa law provides that marriage is a civil contract between two persons who are (1) 18 years of age or older; (2) not already married to each other or still legally married to someone else; (3) not closely related by blood or first cousins; and (4) legally competent to enter into a civil contract.

No, a discredited pamphlet said they are not, the law says they are.

So sad for you

I did

You failed

Concession noted x 2

So sad.
You've proven you're a pervert and an idiot, nothing else. Oh well, c'est la vie.

I did

You failed

Concession noted x 2

So sad.
You've proven you're a pervert and an idiot, nothing else. Oh well, c'est la vie.

And, you got nothin.

595.3 LICENSE.

Posted on Jun 11

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree

Looks you lose again!

So sad for you
Funny how Iowa still uses those marriage instructions you've deluded yourself into believing you've discredited. :cuckoo:

595.3 LICENSE.

Posted on Jun 11

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree

Looks you lose again!

So sad for you
Funny how Iowa still uses those marriage instructions you've deluded yourself into believing you've discredited. :cuckoo:

The ones you think allows adoptive parents to marry their adopted children?

Oh, maybe you like that idea?

Pervert

So sad.

And, you got nothin.
Lying doesn't help you.

I've got Iowa's marriage application instructions...

I've got the Iowa law those instructions are based upon...

595.3 LICENSE.

1. Where either party is under the age necessary to render the marriage valid.

2. Where either party is under eighteen years of age, unless the marriage is approved by a judge of the district court as provided by section 595.2.

3. Where either party is disqualified from making any civil contract.

4. Where the parties are within the degrees of consanguinity or affinity in which marriages are prohibited by law.

5. Where either party is a ward under a guardianship and the court has made a finding that the ward lacks the capacity to contract a valid marriage.

... and I've got there being no evidence that Iowa permitted a single marriage of same-sex close-family couples in 6 years out of hundreds of millions of people.

If ya wanna see what nothing really looks like -- look between your ears.

595.3 LICENSE.

Posted on Jun 11

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree

Looks you lose again!

So sad for you

Pervert
Umm, you're the one pressing for that to be legal, perv23. :ack-1:

Meanwhile, Iowa still uses those marriage instructions that you idiotically think you've discredited.

Perv23 once again demonstrates he can't think for himself so he instead resorts to parroting to others what others say about him. This time, he rated one of my posts 'funny' after I did that to him.

Grow a brain, perv23. <SMH>

595.3 LICENSE.

Posted on Jun 11

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree

Looks you lose again!

So sad for you

Pervert
Ya mean like this couple....?

Father, Adopted Son Seek Right To Marry Each Other

Judge Lawrence J. O’Toole, of the Court of Common Pleas of Allegheny County, denied the couple’s request saying that he was “sensitive to the situation” but that they cannot marry “because they are legally father and son.”​

... if you were right that couples such as this one could marry each other in Iowa, they would have ran to Iowa in a heartbeat to get married.

Posted on Jun 11

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree

Looks you lose again!

So sad for you

Pervert

Judge Lawrence J. O’Toole, of the Court of Common Pleas of Allegheny County, denied the couple’s request saying that he was “sensitive to the situation” but that they cannot marry “because they are legally father and son.”​

... if you were right that couples such as this one could marry each other in Iowa, they would have ran to Iowa in a heartbeat to get married.

Nope, affinity marriage is illegal in Iowa.

Do you not understand you're own argument?

You argue you're pamphlet represents the Iowa state law, if it did, that couple could. Iowa prohibits affinity marriage, PROVING YOURE PAMPHLET IRRELEVANT.

And FaunPerv, no matter how hard it makes you, an adopted parent cannot marry an adopted stepchild

You are one deranged MF, if you think otherwise.

Last edited:

Posted on Jun 11

Mark as helpful

2 lawyers agree

Looks you lose again!

So sad for you

Pervert
Umm, you're the one pressing for that to be legal, perv23. :ack-1:

Meanwhile, Iowa still uses those marriage instructions that you idiotically think you've discredited.

No, Iowa 595 make affinity marriage illegal, your pamphlet fails to mention that point. You represent it as an accurate reflection of Iowa law.

Maybe it gives you Wood, the rest of us find you stupid.

So sad for you

Pervert

You argue you're pamphlet represents the Iowa state law, if it did, that couple could. Iowa prohibits affinity marriage, PROVING YOURE PAMPHLET IRRELEVANT.

And FaunPerv, no matter how hard it makes you, an adopted parent cannot marry an adopted stepchild

The derangement is all yours as you've been claiming that same-sex close-family members could marry each other.

Seems you finally figured out they can't.

So sad for you

Pervert

The derangement is all yours as you've been claiming that same-sex close-family members could marry each other.

Seems you finally figured out they can't.

I WISH. If only Iowa 595 agreed.

But sadly, only the following Marriages are considered void in Iowa.

If I've forgotten to post them directly in the past, please allow me to post them now.......

595.19 VOID MARRIAGES.
1. Marriages between the following persons who are related by
blood are void:
a. Between a man and his father's sister, mother's sister,
daughter, sister, son's daughter, daughter's daughter, brother's
daughter, or sister's daughter.
b. Between a woman and her father's brother, mother's
brother, son, brother, son's son, daughter's son, brother's son, or
sister's son.
c. Between first cousins.
2. Marriages between persons either of whom has a husband or wife
living are void, but, if the parties live and cohabit together after
the death or divorce of the former husband or wife, such marriage
shall be valid.

I know, Right?

Not a single same sex family member would have their license declared void.

You must be thinking the same as me........

WOW, those Supreme Court Justices were complete morons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back