It's Gonna Be Ugly on Nov 8th. Election Night 2022.

1). Election Deniers. Unless (R) win. That is the Standard.

Hottest Races.

2). Kari Lake (AZ Governor) will WIN, but still claim Fraud.
3). OZ will LOSE, and the PA Vote Fraud will Rise again, w/o any Evidence.
4). AZ, Kelly vis Masters, Lets hear the Fraud complaints, from either side.
5). Ohio, can Vance Lose, oh the cries of fraud. Vance will win, but if NOT.....Cries of Fraud.
6). Murray will win WA. FACT. If not, then cash in your Fraud Ticket.

Just a start.
Feel Free to Add.
You're unhinged, kuuunt.

Look at it this way: you should never have had the gains you had this time around. Consider it putting things back the way they should have been in the first place.

Now cry, and kill yourself.

The narrative is certainly being set up to support that.

I hear ya. But I honestly think the ass whoopin' is gonna be so hard - and so deep - they won't be able to print enough fake ballots fast enough.

This ain't 2020 kids.

We're on to the grift.

Libs goin' down.

It's gonna be glorious.

Around midnight tomorrow I'll be breakin' out the good stuff when my blue district turns blood red.

Take that check to the bank and cash it kiddos.

I will......unless
I WILL accept the Nov 8 results,
except whatever Kari Lake Claims. And of course POS trump.

So in other words, you're a complete hypocrite and readily admit you're absolutely full of shit to the entire world.

Or at least this message board.

Lemme hazard a hypothesis: Democrat?

i expect the demafasict brownshirts to respond with violence and riots..it’s gonna be nov 2016 all over again.

Don't forget the 2020 "Summer of Love".

There was so much "love" that minority business owners were pulling broken glass out of their posteriors for weeks.

A regular John McClane situation, if you will.

I hear ya. But I honestly think the ass whoopin' is gonna be so hard - and so deep - they won't be able to print enough fake ballots fast enough.

This ain't 2020 kids.

We're on to the grift.

Libs goin' down.

It's gonna be glorious.

Around midnight tomorrow I'll be breakin' out the good stuff when my blue district turns blood red.

Take that check to the bank and cash it kiddos.
We will see.

I think it is certain that the fix is on in Pennsylvania.

The late votes will come in from Philly and the Democrat scum will make sure they have enough ballots to put the shithead Democrat in the lead.

They already have the ballots printed up.
The bamboo ballots were printed in China. About a million of them.

And the Italian military satellite is standing by to switch Oz votes to Fetterman votes.

Three million illegal Mexicans are already waiting in line to vote tomorrow.

On KCRA News (SAC) I watched an admitted 2020 election skeptic (MAGA) after being trained as a poll watcher. She was no longer a skeptic after seeing the safeguards of our elections process. Crying fraud is for losers.
HaHaHa, that is rich--CA has been gerrymandered to death by the democrats. They haven't had a republican gov since Schwarzenegger and reps are outnumbered by dems by nearly 2 to 1. Why would they have to cheat.

1). Election Deniers. Unless (R) win. That is the Standard.

Hottest Races.

2). Kari Lake (AZ Governor) will WIN, but still claim Fraud.
3). OZ will LOSE, and the PA Vote Fraud will Rise again, w/o any Evidence.
4). AZ, Kelly vis Masters, Lets hear the Fraud complaints, from either side.
5). Ohio, can Vance Lose, oh the cries of fraud. Vance will win, but if NOT.....Cries of Fraud.
6). Murray will win WA. FACT. If not, then cash in your Fraud Ticket.

Just a start.
Feel Free to Add.

Abrams be say'n dem black boiz is gullible an be swallowing dat misinformations.

Tiger laughing.jpg

Forum List

Back