It’s January 23rd

Of course we have Potatohead's irrational thinking which is allowing million of Illegals to flood into the country, has destroyed American energy independence, stole an election, attempted a coup against Trump, destroyed the military, raised taxes, screwed up the withdrawal from Afghanistan and has given the county declining family income and massive inflation and that is a whole lot worse, don't you think?
You got the wrong election and the wrong thread subject. This is the thread about "the GOP led House has not accomplished anything. Well done folks. Meanwhile the Democrats are unified and laughing in your face."
You ain't helping your cause.

Biden has turned the Country into a mess in two years and there is no light at the end of the tunnel. In the mean time lefties criticize the 20 day old republican majority in congress? You gotta be kidding.

Biden has turned the Country into a mess in two years and there is no light at the end of the tunnel. In the mean time lefties criticize the 20 day old republican majority in congress? You gotta be kidding.
What is not to criticize by lefties, moderates, center left or center right?

I am only 68 but do not remember a move like this in the past or remember the founding fathers assert this as the way this democratically elected representative republic was supposed to work. Are the Republican afraid to even have experienced members of the opposing party even representing now? Political hard ball or political cowardice and last ditch attempt at one party rule without opposition voice?
Pelosi refused to seat the Republicans McCarthy chose for the J6 Committee like two years ago. Where were you?

Pelosi refused to seat the Republican McCarthy chose for the J6 Committee like two years ago. Where were you?

Not the same. He wasn't the previous head of the committee, suddenly unworthy of even having a seat.

And the GOP led House has not accomplished anything. Well done folks. Meanwhile the Democrats are unified and laughing in your face.

Nothing is far better than letting the Democrats continue their spending sprees and pushing their woke agenda.

Exactly what are they supposed to accomplish with a dem senate and president?
They can probably name bridges or something significant as that. Of course, might not want to, as new bridges built with infrastructure money, they didn't want to spend.

Not the same. He wasn't the previous head of the committee, suddenly unworthy of even having a seat.
You're right...it's not the same...there was no reason to keep Jordan and Banks off the Committee other than Democrats being afraid that they would introduce testimony that would disrupt "the narrative".

This was your statement:

"Are the Republican afraid to even have experienced members of the opposing party even representing now?"

Apply that to the J6 Committee.

There are actually legitimate reasons to remove Swalwell and Schiff. You know it, I know it.

And the precedent was set by Pelosi.

Moving the goalpost to Jupiter changes nothing.

What goes around...it comes around.

You're right...it's not the same...there was no reason to keep Jordan and Banks off the Committee other than Democrats being afraid that they would introduce testimony that would disrupt "the narrative".

This was your statement:

"Are the Republican afraid to even have experienced members of the opposing party even representing now?"

Apply that to the J6 Committee.

There are actually legitimate reasons to remove Swalwell and Schiff. You know it, I know it.

And the precedent was set by Pelosi.

Moving the goalpost to Jupiter changes nothing.

What goes around...it comes around.
So you want another round of J6 investigations under new management? Sounds fine to me. Go ahead.

Where is the second link, showing somebody laughing at the Republican attempt to even deny key experienced Democrats to even have voice on key committees?
I am only 68 but do not remember a move like this in the past or remember the founding fathers assert this as the way this democratically elected representative republic was supposed to work. Are the Republican afraid to even have experienced members of the opposing party even representing now? Political hard ball or political cowardice and last ditch attempt at one party rule without opposition voice?
Wasn't there just a committee that paid no attention to any of what you are bitching about? I believe there was. Payback is a bitch.

They can probably name bridges or something significant as that. Of course, might not want to, as new bridges built with infrastructure money, they didn't want to spend.
That infrastructure money was just financial aid to pension strapped Blue states. Nothing but a bail out of crime and corruption at the highest state levels.

Of course we have Potatohead's irrational thinking which is allowing million of Illegals to flood into the country
Never forget that Millions of Illegals arrived in the USA illegally under trump.
Never forget that when you post about illegals under biden.

Blame Congress for NOT doing their job.

Wasn't there just a committee that paid no attention to any of what you are bitching about? I believe there was. Payback is a bitch.
What? There was a committee or there is a new committee that is going to bring out, how the founding fathers envisioned this? Guess we will have to wait for the report, but I won't hold my breath or expect rationality. Oh, and I am not bitching, as I do not care if the GOP controlled house ever becomes functional for representing the people or not, probably being better if it didn't. When you get one like this, Gridlock is usually a good thing.

That infrastructure money was just financial aid to pension strapped Blue states.
Can you post the financial aid that was assigned to EACH state.
You seem to know, you just claimed that ^^^^^^^.
Now back it up with some actual data.

Weird, you NEVER do, you ALWAYS just make lame fake claims.
Can you be different this time and post some data?

You think nut balls who believe in Jewish Israeli space lazers setting fires in California or kiddy prostitution rings run by opposition out of the basement of pizza parlor that doesn't have a basement was a bridge too far? Greene who thinks the Parkland shooting, which killed which killed 17 students and staff at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, was a hoax? Greene, a Sandy Hook hoax supporter, "liked" claims Sandy Hook was staged also says, 9/11 “was done by our own government? She is not exactly the voice of rational thinking, is she?
I forget. Which committee was she chairman of, but suddenly unfit to even have a seat on?
As opposed to compromised scumbags that sleep with Chinese whores like Swalwell? Or perhaps fools like Schiff who knowingly pushed through a phony impeachment? You folks are too much, without double standards you'd have none. Wow.

What? There was a committee or there is a new committee that is going to bring out, how the founding fathers envisioned this? Guess we will have to wait for the report, but I won't hold my breath or expect rationality. Oh, and I am not bitching, as I do not care if the GOP controlled house ever becomes functional for representing the people or not, probably being better if it didn't. When you get one like this, Gridlock is usually a good thing.
No !!! Between bugz in their wigz, syphllis... they had to walk...leaving behind... a trail of tears

Forum List

Back