It’s January 23rd

Very orginal talking point you forgot the Hitler/Nazi comparsion it seems your dementia is catching up with Bidens.

What Hitler/Nazi Comparison? Can you provide a link to where I made such a comparison. As for dementia, you have definitely mistaken me for someone else.

When Trump cut taxes, I said that when Reagan and W cut taxes, an economic crash followed, and I didn't think that the third time would be the charm. The difference being that the budget was balanced when W cut taxes, and Trump was running a massive deficit.

I've been talking about the Republican economic crashes since Bush crashed the economy in 2008. Reagan crashed the economy in 1987. That's when he started raising taxes and admitting his economic policies didn't work.

You're years behind, fool.

I want the hearing and all the facts out in the open. People have a right to know how he let the country and our border agents down.

I want to know why Trump stopped prosecuting employers. Every time a Democrat gets into the Oval Office, Homeland Security goes after employers and charge big employers with hiring illegals. Illegal immigration numbers drop like a stone because there are no jobs waiting for border jumpers when they arrive.

But Americans are always eager to hire illegals. I know Canadians who go back and forth across the border at will. They never have a problem getting a job in the USA, and they don't have a green card. Employers are happy to pay them under the table.

Homeland Security pulled 600 illegals out of two plants in the South - Tyson Foods, and Koch Foods, when Trump was in office. This was not the first rodeo for either company. Neither company was charged by the Trump DOJ. But then Trump hires illegals at his golf clubs and he thinks they're great workers, and like family to him. Plus they don't dare complain about the hours or not getting overtime.

Bill Clinton was the king of prosecuting employers. 1000 orders in his last year in office. Illegal immigration was at a 30 year low when W was elected, and stopped all prosecutions of employers. Numbers rose steadily until the recession hit. When the jobs died, 300,000 Mexicans self-deported.

Those are the things you need hearings into. Chasing illegals through the desert, or building walls isn't working, and isn't really necessary. And it's expensive. When you prosecute employers, they pay fines, which cover the costs of the investigations and prosecutions. Prosecuting employers really does reduce illegal immigration and it's cheaper than holding 40,000 illegals in "for profit" prisons @ 4 star hotel prices on the taxpayer's dime.

But you chose to believe the Republican lie of open borders. What a fool you are Azog.

I want to know why Trump stopped prosecuting employers. Every time a Democrat gets into the Oval Office, Homeland Security goes after employers and charge big employers with hiring illegals. Illegal immigration numbers drop like a stone because there are no jobs waiting for border jumpers when they arrive.

But Americans are always eager to hire illegals. I know Canadians who go back and forth across the border at will. They never have a problem getting a job in the USA, and they don't have a green card. Employers are happy to pay them under the table.

Homeland Security pulled 600 illegals out of two plants in the South - Tyson Foods, and Koch Foods, when Trump was in office. This was not the first rodeo for either company. Neither company was charged by the Trump DOJ. But then Trump hires illegals at his golf clubs and he thinks they're great workers, and like family to him. Plus they don't dare complain about the hours or not getting overtime.

Bill Clinton was the king of prosecuting employers. 1000 orders in his last year in office. Illegal immigration was at a 30 year low when W was elected, and stopped all prosecutions of employers. Numbers rose steadily until the recession hit. When the jobs died, 300,000 Mexicans self-deported.

Those are the things you need hearings into. Chasing illegals through the desert, or building walls isn't working, and isn't really necessary. And it's expensive. When you prosecute employers, they pay fines, which cover the costs of the investigations and prosecutions. Prosecuting employers really does reduce illegal immigration and it's cheaper than holding 40,000 illegals in "for profit" prisons @ 4 star hotel prices on the taxpayer's dime.

But you chose to believe the Republican lie of open borders. What a fool you are Azog.
Lie?

White 6 do you believe our border crisis is a lie? Guess Eric Adams, a Democrat, disagrees. But…Trump Trump Trump. Congress needs to do it’s job. And you need to admit that you said “Jews invented whining”.

Lie?

White 6 do you believe our border crisis is a lie? Guess Eric Adams, a Democrat, disagrees. But…Trump Trump Trump. Congress needs to do it’s job. And you need to admit that you said “Jews invented whining”.
I have been bitching about how Joe has handled or mishandled the border for over a year, now. As for me saying "Jews invented whining" that sounds like bullshit, and you will have to pull that up and show me, or I deny it, as it is not like me, and you may have me confused with somebody else.

I have been bitching about how Joe has handled or mishandled the border for over a year, now. As for me saying "Jews invented whining" that sounds like bullshit, and you will have to pull that up and show me, or I deny it, as it is not like me, and you may have me confused with somebody else.
Dragonlady said Jews invented whining. She also says there is no border crisis. She is one of yours. Enjoy.

Dragonlady said Jews invented whining. She also says there is no border crisis. She is one of yours. Enjoy.
You do weird associations, without regard for reality, for no particular useful purpose. It is sloppy, unproductive and shows a lack of people skills.

Lie?

I'm not saying the border crisis is a lie. The crisis is genuine, but the cause isn't "open borders", it's Republican policies around enforcement. Specifically it's Donald Trump's policies which created the problem.

When Trump took office, illegal immigration was at a 50 year low. Obama received more than 450 Orders against illegal employers his last year in office. It's really hard to justify building a $50 billion wall if illegal immigration is declining, so Trump set about to make things so bad, it would justify building the wall, and he succeeded.

Trump cancelled funding for anti-gang programs in Central America, resulting in every more numbers of people opting to flee the violence and the crime. He kidnapped their children, and then forced people to remain in Mexico, hoping that the camps would devolve into human hell holes so he could point to what low grade people were trying to get in.

The key has always been to work with Central American governments to keep people at home. Trump ended all of that, and then blew hundreds of millions of dollars on fake "enforcement" that drove every larger numbers of people to your borders.

And you fall for this bullshit every single time.

You're an idiot who I suspect isn't even Jewish. Just the fact that you consider the comment to be "anti-Semitic" shows you unlikely to be Jewish at all. Not to mention that you voted for the very, very anti-Semitic Donald Trump, who open despises Jews.

I'm not saying the border crisis is a lie. The crisis is genuine, but the cause isn't "open borders", it's Republican policies around enforcement. Specifically it's Donald Trump's policies which created the problem.
Sure is odd that after Biden canceled Trump's border policies, the problem began to grow.

You're an idiot who I suspect isn't even Jewish. Just the fact that you consider the comment to be "anti-Semitic" shows you unlikely to be Jewish at all. Not to mention that you voted for the very, very anti-Semitic Donald Trump, who open despises Jews.
You think “Jews invented whining” is a compliment? LOL

When Trump took office, illegal immigration was at a 50 year low. Obama received more than 450 Orders against illegal employers his last year in office. It's really hard to justify building a $50 billion wall if illegal immigration is declining, so Trump set about to make things so bad, it would justify building the wall, and he succeeded.

Trump cancelled funding for anti-gang programs in Central America, resulting in every more numbers of people opting to flee the violence and the crime. He kidnapped their children, and then forced people to remain in Mexico, hoping that the camps would devolve into human hell holes so he could point to what low grade people were trying to get in.

The key has always been to work with Central American governments to keep people at home. Trump ended all of that, and then blew hundreds of millions of dollars on fake "enforcement" that drove every larger numbers of people to your borders.

And you fall for this bullshit every single time.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Thx for the laugh

You do weird associations, without regard for reality, for no particular useful purpose. It is sloppy, unproductive and shows a lack of people skills.
In reality you have similar political views and as you can see she is insane. So….

Yeah. GOP still hasn’t done anything.

In reality you have similar political views and as you can see she is insane. So….

Yeah. GOP still hasn’t done anything.
I expect it is going to be a do nothing House for two years, but can't saw that is necessarily a bad thing.

I expect it is going to be a do nothing House for two years, but can't saw that is necessarily a bad thing.
If that’s the case it will be very disappointing as our border is a mess. And they still haven’t done anything to address it.

If that’s the case it will be very disappointing as our border is a mess. And they still haven’t done anything to address it.
If the House wants to accomplish anything they need to find a way to work with Dems.

This current crop of extremists have made such an act nearly forbidden.

And I don't think Joe will, either, and the welcome mat appears to still be out, along with his relocation policies. These are the reasons I am very open to other candidates in 2024, as long as we don't have to give up on free elections and the vote counting after all challenges during the time period to contest. I will not stomach an election denier, that supported J6 and would give Ukraine to Russia with our blessings. I know our southern border and immigration policy is totally screwed, but I am committed to our constitution and recognize we have a responsibility to support democracy abroad, less our grandkids have to fight their way back onto that continent, again.

I think there's two angles on the border issue, first is completing Soros' migration that started in North Africa and the ME into Europe, which Trump severely hampered happening here, And second, while illegally allowing this, pushes the issue of immigration reform into the laps of congress, again.

If the House wants to accomplish anything they need to find a way to work with Dems.

This current crop of extremists have made such an act nearly forbidden.
So the Dems don’t agree there is a border crisis. How would they work with them exactly? Be specific

And I don't think Joe will, either, and the welcome mat appears to still be out, along with his relocation policies. These are the reasons I am very open to other candidates in 2024, as long as we don't have to give up on free elections and the vote counting after all challenges during the time period to contest. I will not stomach an election denier, that supported J6 and would give Ukraine to Russia with our blessings. I know our southern border and immigration policy is totally screwed, but I am committed to our constitution and recognize we have a responsibility to support democracy abroad, less our grandkids have to fight their way back onto that continent, again.
So you agree we have a border crisis. Why do many on the left disagree in your opinion? Why hasn’t the new House addressed it yet?

So the Dems don’t agree there is a border crisis. How would they work with them exactly? Be specific
They could get increased border security or change in handling of illegal immigrants caught at border if they would accept amnesty for longstanding illegal immigrants.

This is called compromise and it’s how the government used to function when we had elected officials who weren’t batshit lunatics like the Republicans elect.

Forum List

Back