It's just Trump

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Seriously. It's one life long democrat getting his just rewards, regardless if it was a fair trial or not. The democrats are corrupt. The Republicans are weak and corrupt. Then throw in Trump, a democrat who only pretends to be a Republican, and this is the baggage the country gets.

From what I've read, Trump just banked about $34 million in "poor baby" money from all this. Who knew that sympathy could be so profitable?

I simply don't get why someone who leans so far left, could be supported by so many republicans. Not only did he cheat on all his wives, But he's returned to his pro choice stance.

If Trump had cut spending, reduced the size of the swamp, ended at least 1 war, I could see supporting him. But he didn't do any of those. Or any important promise he made as 2016 candidate Trump. He didn't even secure the border.

It's just Trump. It's not someone who actually made the country better. Much less great.

The umph went out of the Trump campaign yesterday.
When I see African American youth doing beatdowns and maiming and killing honkies I love it. And it will expand to many other areas of the nation. I will be proud to work for government agencies pushing this into the suburbs and resort areas and rich Prog areas. I promise you these things. Face it. The generations of African Americans and violence is not changing. Hate is seething in them. We must get them to giver their love to these new fertile areas. And I will help you do that.

When I see African American youth doing beatdowns and maiming and killing honkies I love it. And it will expand to many other areas of the nation. I will be proud to work for government agencies pushing this into the suburbs and resort areas and rich Prog areas. I promise you these things. Face it. The generations of African Americans and violence is not changing. Hate is seething in them. We must get them to giver their love to these new fertile areas. And I will help you do that.

Seriously. It's one life long democrat getting his just rewards, regardless if it was a fair trial or not. The democrats are corrupt. The Republicans are weak and corrupt. Then throw in Trump, a democrat who only pretends to be a Republican, and this is the baggage the country gets.

From what I've read, Trump just banked about $34 million in "poor baby" money from all this. Who knew that sympathy could be so profitable?

I simply don't get why someone who leans so far left, could be supported by so many republicans. Not only did he cheat on all his wives, But he's returned to his pro choice stance.

If Trump had cut spending, reduced the size of the swamp, ended at least 1 war, I could see supporting him. But he didn't do any of those. Or any important promise he made as 2016 candidate Trump. He didn't even secure the border.

It's just Trump. It's not someone who actually made the country better. Much less great.
He's been the only one needy and shameless enough to speak to the talk radio crowd, exclusively and in their language, 24/7/365. No one else has been willing to do that. Then, of course, that spawned a bunch of caveman copycats, and into the toilet we go.

He's their blunt instrument, the perfect, vulgar expression of their rage and paranoia.

IMG_7012.jpeg

OK....I'll buy that.

Who you got to support instead?

Fiscal and constitutional conservatives.
That's a something, not someone.

I'll tell you who you have : no-fucking-body.

Either recognize that -regardless of what he has actually done- Trump does things that energizes and inspires people. Figure out a way to harness and possibly redirect that enthusiasm in a direction that better suits your favored philosophy, find someone who embodies that spirit to support, or STFU.

Bellyaching and bitching doesn't supply anything that anyone wants.

Last edited:
Trump gets massive donations after he was indicted and convicted of frivolous charges that almost nobody can figure out and angry desperate lefties snicker and call it "poor baby money"? Why can't Biden rake in poor senile old fool money?

It's the grift. Marketing is a powerful thing. It made the GOP abandon their entire agenda, it made (some) republicans abandon their principles for populist fluff from an orange bag O' shit promising, promising, promising his faithful followers things that only look good on paper but in reality, provided nothing but a tax cut.

Trump gets massive donations after he was indicted and convicted of frivolous charges that almost nobody can figure out and angry desperate lefties snicker and call it "poor baby money"? Why can't Biden rake in poor senile old fool money?
It's Axios, so take that little piece condescending asshole language for what it's worth.

It's the grift. Marketing is a powerful thing. It made the GOP abandon their entire agenda, it made (some) republicans abandon their principles for populist fluff from an orange bag O' shit promising, promising, promising his faithful followers things that only look good on paper but in reality, provided nothing but a tax cut.
IOW, he's really no different form the assholes whose water you carry.

Check that plank in your own eye, Scooter.

That's a something, not someone.

I'll tell you who you have : no-fucking-body.

There's nothing I can do about that. But it's not me, alone, who has no body. It's the entire country. We're all stuck with a con artist and a vegetable.

Who ever wins the election, we're still going to lose. The only bragging is going to be from those who voted for the winner. Well, whoopti fucking do. We're still going to get someone who'll use the Fed like it's unlimited. He'll still borrow trillions and pump it into the economy. We all know what that'll lead to.
Both are going to do the same crap that presidents since LBJ have been doing.
Which is nothing for 99% of us.

There's nothing I can do about that.....
And there you have it.

You believe that you're powerless and hopeless -and as you believe, so it is- so all you do is bitch.

Come up with something to build on and support or STFU, crybaby.

crying-infant.jpg

Forum List

Back