It’s Kamala Harris for VP

And you've all shown yourselves to be the dishonest hypocrites we all know you are and it's only been minutes. You guys freely criticize the Trump Tards' hypocrisy while looking past the mirror avoiding your own reflection.
Oh, is ‘concern over hypocrisy’ another discarded conservative value that’s making a comeback just before a Democratic administration? Like fiscal austerity, and worry about the debt/deficit? :lol:

You’re all completely transparent in your dishonesty and we won’t forget.

I'm not a conservative, retard. Maybe you take that up with them.
You’re not Rightwing? :lol:
He's about as moderate as he can be.

Its just that you are so far left, you can't tell the difference.
A moderate who never has anything good to say about Democrats?

A ticket made in la la land. Of course former CA Assembly Speaker Willie Brown strongly recommended Harris for VP, Brown said she will work her ass off. Brown should know, he has seen it.

Kamala will seal the victory bigly, no way blacks are staying home, and if that doesn't piss off deplorables enough, she will be elected president in 2024 and 2028, we all know it...

View attachment 373886

Hell, if Biden is elected, Harris will be president in 2021.

So, you're saying the Sleepy Joe running for president is just a charade put on my demos.

And you're surprised?

The original pick was Susan Rice but Biden kept calling her Condoleeza.
Condoleezza would have been my top choice for him. She would have been excellent

I like Condoleeza-----and don't know Kamala. Condoleeza has the advantage of really being
black. She does not have to FAKE it
kamala is a hypocrite.....all you need to know....
Yes, conservatives are very concerned with hypocrisy.
does not take away what i said about her....
No, it makes it a worthless, hollow comment.

Yeah!! Blacks wlll now vote for the 1/2 black daughter of slave owners who personally put thousands of black men in jail for smoking pot while she bragged about smoking pot!! Woohoo!!!
More likely they will see that racist, patronizing rhetoric by the right (like your post, black people will know when you are pretending to care)and realize that beating the racists is more important.
You ain't black!

Condoleezza would have been my top choice for him. She would have been excellent

I like Condoleeza-----and don't know Kamala. Condoleeza has the advantage of really being
i lived in California when she was AG synth....when did you live there?...

Dems are hypocrites too.

Kamala is your typical politician. She is a blatant corporatist, elitist, and a corrupt liar. You know? Your typical democrat...very much like Ears.
But you don’t care about hypocrisy.
Lol. You mean you don’t.
When we pointed it out the past 4 years you didn’t want to hear about it. You didn’t care. So that’s now your position.

You’ll find that you have now cemented a lot of your positions.

She is a blatant corporatist, elitist, and a corrupt liar.
Maybe. But the top of the other ticket holds a man who is 1000 times worse in every one of those regards.
Agreed. So it’s a shitty ticket, just like Trump/Pence. So, once again the American people get screwed, but the ultra rich win huge.
It’s a great ticket.
Trumpers think a Trump Pence ticket is great too.

You’re both total dumb fuckers and have so much in common.

i lived in California when she was AG synth....when did you live there?...
Never. I’m talking about ‘conservative values’. Maybe you should read this:

1597186212463.png

Dems are hypocrites too.

Kamala is your typical politician. She is a blatant corporatist, elitist, and a corrupt liar. You know? Your typical democrat...very much like Ears.
But you don’t care about hypocrisy.
Lol. You mean you don’t.
When we pointed it out the past 4 years you didn’t want to hear about it. You didn’t care. So that’s now your position.

You’ll find that you have now cemented a lot of your positions.
BS. I’ve been critical of Don since he cold blooded murdered the Iranian general. It’s just I’m logical and you’re a silly pussy.

You probably still believe Don colluded with Russia. Lol.

Apparently Willie Brown did because she was his piece of ass and mistress for two years... That's how she started her career jumping from bed to bed..
"At the time, Harris was a young prosecutor looking to make a name for herself. Brown was a powerful Democratic Party leader—he was also 30 years her senior and married.
Undeterred by Brown’s marriage, Harris engaged in an affair that conveniently resulted in her being named to two prominent city boards in San Francisco. By the time their affair ended, Brown had opened up his rolodex to Harris and she had made key connections with other Democratic Party notables. She ultimately became the district attorney and continued up the political ladder, leaving Mayor Brown far behind her."
"Without her illicit relationship with Willie Brown, Harris would not be where she is today."

Forum List

Back