It's Mueller Time!

Democrats had a good day today. The reason is cuz, blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, yack yack yack yack yack. Use your imagination. It's like men are chicks, dudes are toxic, whites are racist, no country has ever interfered in an election before, and the best US citizen is a non-citizen.

Congrats Dems. Booker, 2020

Hey clueless, unless you're convicted of something you're exonerated, you hopeless friggin idiot.
That's alright you keep running around screaming at the sky till Mr. Trump slams you nitwits in the on coming landslide in 2020. Then you'll either have to shut the F up or do the world a favor and kill your stupid self and shut up that way.

"A frail old man, unable to remember things, stumbling, refusing to answer basic questions...I said it in 2017 and Mueller confirmed it today — All you pundits and moderates and lame Dems who told the public to put their faith in the esteemed Robert Mueller — just STFU from now on" - Marvelous Michael Moore

Cannot obstruct if there is not a crime.
Actually that's incorrect.

What are you obstructing if you’re not guilty?
Justice. The investigation.

BTW, obstructing an investigation can be considered a tacit admission of guilt.
Yes, a fact finder could infer that a defendant taking steps to obstruct an investigation did so because the defendant was guilt -- OF THE UNDERLYING CRIME.

If, however, there is no underlying crime, that is also probative as to whether the defendant, acting to end the investigation, had corrupt intent. It really make the case for LACK of corrupt intent when ending a wasteful investigation into NON-crimes is your job---like the President.

TRUMPS REFUSAL TO PLEAD GUILTY IS PROOF HES GUILTY HA HA CHECKMAET TRUMPERS HILLARY 2016

what really gets me is the amount of money he spent in two years on this and he can't remember and he can't answer any of these questions truthfully right back to the Clinton cronies Liars thieves and full of crap Democrats are full of crap we stand with President Trump 100%

When correcting his earlier testimony Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.

But his findings state "... this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..."

That certainly sounds like a determination.
Well....

We did not reach a determination...

We did not reach a conclusion...

We did not conclude...

That kind of sounds like a distinction without difference, no?
Nope. In today's correction he said his team did not form a determination about criminality while in his report he stated that they found no criminality.
When correcting his earlier testimony Mueller said. "I want to go back to one thing that was said this morning by Mr. Lieu, who said and I quote, ‘You didn’t charge the President because of the OLC opinion. That is not the correct way to say it. As we say in the report and as I said at the opening, we did not reach a determination as to whether the President committed a crime.

But his findings state "... this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..."

You gotta post the whole quote kid:

“while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Mueller didn't lie to congress, but you sure as hell just tried to lie to us.
And in light of my response to Bootney above how is your whining relevant?

MuleLite.jpg

You're 100% correct. It's like going to court over a murder, the jury finds not guilty, and the mother fucking judge declares "we did not conclude if he's guilty".

Three things happening.

The deep state is well up Mueller's ass.
Mueller doesn't like Trump. Like a prog he got emotionally involved and is unable to swallow his own findings.
He's not well. The dude is tired and too old for this shit, so he contradicts himself.

Indeed, the Democrat party needs to change its name to the TDS party. :p

Is everyone watching Tucker? Great show and he got interviews with several of the Republicans who helped expose and pwn Crooked Mueller!

TRUMP 2020!

FYI, President Trump is going to make a statement soon on the Democrat plot to overthrow our election.

Nope. In today's correction he said his team did not form a determination about criminality while in his report he stated that they found no criminality.
THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!

HANG HIM.

Seriously, what's the big deal? This is not even close to the worst part of Mueller's testimony.

1) Trump commuted an obstructive act when he ordered Don McGahn to fire the special counsel.

2) The obstruction act was connected to an official proceeding.

3) The act was carried out with corrupt intent.

With precision, Rep. Jeffries ticks through the three elements proving obstruction of justice

Seems clear to me

Yet it was never followed through, and Mueller never posted a Prosecution charge about it over 2 years later.

Don't continue to be dumb on this dead end.

Progs need to stop for their own sanity and those around them. They'd do themselves a favor losing a lot of emotion and gathering more brains. I suspect feminism is partially to blame for the poor state of their heads.

50 million dollars. Three years and it comes down to a guy who can't even function during a congressional hearing.

Democrats spent 50 million dollars and three years of their media puppets time on this bumbling tool?

Anyone still leaning democrat these days has to be so fucking stupid they are the reason we have warning labels on sticking forks into outlets.

Only in your underwear is the Obstruction DUPE.

Now go lick your wounds and come back in 2024 and try again.

Trump's obstruction didn't have the desired effect but was obstruction nonetheless.

Seriously?

You're the one on the defensive, dope. Mueller just publicly validated everything I've said from the beginnning.
You're an absolute idiot for trying to keep this train wreck going. Nothing came from this today that was good for you. All it did was enforce how fucking stupid you unhinged idiots really are.

TAKE THE LOSS.

Mueller discredited your entire narrative established by Barr. You are reduced to attacking his appearance and demeanor rather than the substance of the report. The truth is now out there straight from Mueller.

You took a hit whether you recognize it yet or not.
What did Mueller say that discredited anyone?

I’ll wait for the quotes.
What did Mueller say that discredited anyone?

I’ll wait for the quotes.
Derp...

You gotta post the whole quote kid:

“while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

Mueller didn't lie to congress, but you sure as hell just tried to lie to us.

I'm curious, Crepitus. Can you watch Mueller's testimony and tell me that was the performance of an "honest" man? Claiming he didn't investigate Steele and Simpson's involvement in the Trump Tower meeting because it wasn't part of his job? How could it NOT be? He investigated the Trump Tower meeting! Why would THAT be something worthy of a thorough investigation but Glenn Simpson's meetings with the Russian lawyer the day before the meeting and the day after the meeting NOT be worthy of an investigation?

Forum List

Back