It’s not MAGA that’s a cult

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

12 Jun 2024 ~~ By Noel S. Williams

Reflecting their typical disdain for intellectual diversity, discordant Dems are shrilling against MAGA. Despite the fifty-state movement attracting increasing numbers of converts, despondent Dems desperately label it a cult. They even assert that its members need to be deprogrammed.
Not long ago, hideous Hillary insisted that MAGA is a cult and its members need deprogramming. Sure, she’s a shriveled up, ghastly old has-been who couldn’t even parlay Bill’s political nous, but it’s not just she. Just last week, Dem Paula Collins, who is running against GOP rep. Elise Stefanik for New York’s 21st Congressional District (good luck with that), suggested that MAGA-supporters need to go to a re-education camp.
Then there are many in legacy media who are forever gaslighting their audience. Examples abound. Here’s one from the disreputable publication The Atlantic. And another from the equally disreputable Washington Post, whose slogan “Democracy Dies in Darkness” is the height of irony.
It’s truly bizarre to label a movement comprising yuge swaths of the electorate as a cult. Sure, we have a charismatic leader, but that’s almost a requirement for the commander-in-chief — Joe Biden notwithstanding.
~Snip~
James Carville is a contorted caricature, the very manifestation of unpleasantness. In occult-like fashion, he has given up all semblance of objectivity. To wit, he said, “I don’t have anything against slanted coverage. I really don’t. I would have something against it at most other times in American history, but not right now. F--- your objectivity.”
Elements of the occult include magical or mystical beliefs and disinformation. Enter James Clapper. To this day, he bizarrely refuses to distance himself from the letter he signed asserting that Hunter Biden’s laptop was Russian disinformation. So brainwashed is he that he’s achieved his own hidden knowledge, reminiscent of various occult movements. The problem is, the “laptop from hell” is manifest.
~Snip~
By either metric, they’d do well to repugn the repugnant, mind-numbing, spirit-sapping, cultish conformity the Dems impose — not by leftist gaslighting and deprogramming techniques, but by learning from life’s lessons.
Today’s leftists don’t really have a cult of personality because they have no charisma. Nevertheless, they are rife with cults that foment strife. Some even stray into the occult. Commonsense conservatism and MAGA tenets will set them free.

Commentary:
Leftists reliably blame those who disagree with them exactly what they themselves are guilty of.
Conservatives tend to be independent thinkers.
Leftists tend to groupthink like pack animals or lemmings, who all worship a leader. Chanting the same phrases in unison. Obama being the latest example of their sainted one.
There is even an official psychological term for what they do. It's been named "Psychological Projection". The folk phrase would be ‘the pot calling the kettle black’. See: (Projection: What It Is and More)
It is mind boggling that anyone would disagree that making America great again would be a good thing.
Speaking of Obama, wasn't it Democrats and the com[;pvot Media that attempted to deify Ovama for the eight years of his presidendcy?

1718250876622.png

1718251072952.png

MAGA is surely a cult, a national sociopathic infection of a minority of the population.
Our nation will die. Do you not get it? We will get massively poorer for world government. Do you understand that? The growing percentage of people receiving checks from pensions and social security with benefits and medical will reduce as the foundation lingers domestically of foundation. People must die domestically.

Our nation will die. Do you not get it? We will get massively poorer for world government. Do you understand that? The growing percentage of people receiving checks from pensions and social security with benefits and medical will reduce as the foundation lingers domestically of foundation. People must die domestically.
Sounds like you're in a cult. Many of them end up with dudes offing themselves and as many others as they can take with them. Thanks for confirming MAGA is a cult.

Sounds like you're in a cult. Many of them end up with dudes offing themselves and as many others as they can take with them. Thanks for confirming MAGA is a cult.
You do not understand. I promote common sense if not perfect at it. And I have taken a lot of crap in my life with most from others and some from me. So, I agree with you on many of your views. You are death. And I like that for revenge. And there are many ways of revenge. Hell, there are people who have revenged me, and I have learned to revenge back. I learned from Progs. It exists every day. Maga is nothing more than filling up our cup and giving some more Americans a chance for a better life. It is not going to remove anything feminist or gay. It will perhaps reduce stupidity for the time period Trump returns as to enrich our country. And you will thank his election.

~~~~~~
Remember these children singing praises to their savior Obama.

**********​

Last edited:
Maga is nothing more than filling up our cup and giving some more Americans a chance for a better life.
I would LOVE that if it were true.
Trump returns as to enrich our country. And you will thank his election.
I would LOVE that if it were remotely Possible.

ONE Statement From YOU.....what is the ONE THING that trump will do to enrich ALL Americans.

False.

You are in the actual cult.

The OP NAILED your idiot ass.

Thus, you ignored it.

They ignore everything these days. What else are they going to do when they've destroyed everything?

This is a party that is LITERALLY running on "Hey moms, at least you can still kill your own baby in your womb" in November.

They ignore everything these days. What else are they going to do when they've destroyed everything?

This is a party that is LITERALLY running on "Hey moms, at least you can still kill your own baby in your womb" in November.
Honestly Sue, is this ^^^^^ how you view me?

I would LOVE that if it were true.

I would LOVE that if it were remotely Possible.

ONE Statement From YOU.....what is the ONE THING that trump will do to enrich ALL Americans.
To try to bring money ack to our nation with manufacturing producing real higher paying employment and that mean some tariffs. A little here a little there means better living. So perhaps we set a direction towards that and pay a little more for products made here to support production American made. That what he tried to do in his first term. We have so many tentacles in our nations of politics. This is tough. I just purchased a low level 40-inch TV for 140 dollars last week. In the 1960's made domestically, a 25-inch analog tube television was a few hundred dollars at least. The employees made a good living, and we were a low tax nation. It will take years for our nation to become self-sustaining again and the costs a little more and good for the country for more people living better.

~~~~~~
Remember these children singing praises to their savior Obama.

**********​

Not really. I do remember grown men and women storming the capitol on 1/6 because the blob told them to "fight like hell".

Reflecting their typical disdain for intellectual diversity, discordant Dems are shrilling against MAGA. Despite the fifty-state movement attracting increasing numbers of converts, despondent Dems desperately label it a cult. They even assert that its members need to be deprogrammed.
Not long ago, hideous Hillary insisted that MAGA is a cult and its members need deprogramming. Sure, she’s a shriveled up, ghastly old has-been who couldn’t even parlay Bill’s political nous, but it’s not just she. Just last week, Dem Paula Collins, who is running against GOP rep. Elise Stefanik for New York’s 21st Congressional District (good luck with that), suggested that MAGA-supporters need to go to a re-education camp.
Then there are many in legacy media who are forever gaslighting their audience. Examples abound. Here’s one from the disreputable publication The Atlantic. And another from the equally disreputable Washington Post, whose slogan “Democracy Dies in Darkness” is the height of irony.
It’s truly bizarre to label a movement comprising yuge swaths of the electorate as a cult. Sure, we have a charismatic leader, but that’s almost a requirement for the commander-in-chief — Joe Biden notwithstanding.
~Snip~
James Carville is a contorted caricature, the very manifestation of unpleasantness. In occult-like fashion, he has given up all semblance of objectivity. To wit, he said, “I don’t have anything against slanted coverage. I really don’t. I would have something against it at most other times in American history, but not right now. F--- your objectivity.”
Elements of the occult include magical or mystical beliefs and disinformation. Enter James Clapper. To this day, he bizarrely refuses to distance himself from the letter he signed asserting that Hunter Biden’s laptop was Russian disinformation. So brainwashed is he that he’s achieved his own hidden knowledge, reminiscent of various occult movements. The problem is, the “laptop from hell” is manifest.
~Snip~
By either metric, they’d do well to repugn the repugnant, mind-numbing, spirit-sapping, cultish conformity the Dems impose — not by leftist gaslighting and deprogramming techniques, but by learning from life’s lessons.
Today’s leftists don’t really have a cult of personality because they have no charisma. Nevertheless, they are rife with cults that foment strife. Some even stray into the occult. Commonsense conservatism and MAGA tenets will set them free.

Commentary:
Leftists reliably blame those who disagree with them exactly what they themselves are guilty of.
Leftists tend to groupthink like pack animals or lemmings, who all worship a leader. Chanting the same phrases in unison. Obama being the latest example of their sainted one.
There is even an official psychological term for what they do. It's been named "Psychological Projection". The folk phrase would be ‘the pot calling the kettle black’. See: (Projection: What It Is and More)
It is mind boggling that anyone would disagree that making America great again would be a good thing.
Speaking of Obama, wasn't it Democrats and the com[;pvot Media that attempted to deify Ovama for the eight years of his presidendcy?

So, you believe MAGA=diversity. How well has that been going?

~Snip~
~Snip~

Commentary:

Nobody tried deifying Obama and there damn sure was no insurrection when he left.

Forum List

Back