"It's not theirs, Its mine"

What makes you think it is about any swamp other than the Trump Presidency. You make no sense. You are proposing Donny was holding evidence he did not declassify and turn over the Durham? Don't be foolish.
He declassified it. Durham was only looking for evidence for the FBI attempt to smear Trump

He declassified it. Durham was only looking for evidence for the FBI attempt to smear Trump
Still waiting on the vaunted Durham report. He can rarely find his but, when he wants to scratch.

Roudy, affidavits are never revealed until the end of the investigation.

There is a session with a judge tomorrow exactly to look into the request to show the affidavit. It may stay sealed for the same reason as all other affidavits remain sealed.
that’s a lie. In fact it’s rare they are under seal. The xiden admin had to request it be under seal and now are fighting to keep it under seal

that’s a lie. In fact it’s rare they are under seal. The xiden admin had to request it be under seal and now are fighting to keep it under seal
[Do you not have it upside down?]

Affidavits for warrants are typically sworn to by federal agents and are used to convince judges that it is worth invading someone’s privacy to collect proof of violations of the law. The affidavit supporting the search warrant for Trump’s home and members-only club presumably contains things like the specific laws that the government believes were broken and a brief narrative of the inquiry into Trump’s storage of classified documents at Mar-a-Lago.

It also likely includes a recitation of other methods — like grand jury subpoenas — that the government sought to use to retrieve the documents in an effort to convince the judge that the search warrant was necessary.

Search warrant affidavits are almost never made public before charges and often remain permanently under seal if charges are never filed. However, once prosecutors open a criminal case, any warrant affidavits used during the inquiry will generally be turned over to the defense — although not in a public manner — as part of the discovery process.

I never tried to disprove it, as there is no proof it ever happened.
The FBI admitted it, moron. They also admitted that the Steele dossier was entirely concocted. FISA warrants were obtained under false pretenses. Etc., etc., etc..

The FBI admitted it, moron. They also admitted that the Steele dossier was entirely concocted. FISA warrants were obtained under false pretenses. Etc., etc., etc..
Fisa warrants? Steele Dossier? Are you one the wrong thread. Nobody has reported these were involved in the search warrant for any illegally held White House documents, relating to trump presidency, or any top secret document squirreled away by Donny on the way out the door, he reported were not there. I guess he should have hired insiders more carefully.

It sounds like some highly classified files were recovered, along with other presidential office related papers. What if it is true?
Nope. It “sounds” classified documents were recovered only if you ignore the claims that Trump had already declassified them.

I assume they were declassified.

And what of the fact that he held on to some Presidential papers? A violation of the Presidential Records Act is not a crime.

[Do you not have it upside down?]

Affidavits for warrants are typically sworn to by federal agents and are used to convince judges that it is worth invading someone’s privacy to collect proof of violations of the law. The affidavit supporting the search warrant for Trump’s home and members-only club presumably contains things like the specific laws that the government believes were broken and a brief narrative of the inquiry into Trump’s storage of classified documents at Mar-a-Lago.

It also likely includes a recitation of other methods — like grand jury subpoenas — that the government sought to use to retrieve the documents in an effort to convince the judge that the search warrant was necessary.

Search warrant affidavits are almost never made public before charges and often remain permanently under seal if charges are never filed. However, once prosecutors open a criminal case, any warrant affidavits used during the inquiry will generally be turned over to the defense — although not in a public manner — as part of the discovery process.

No, I don't...it's extraordinary for the Govt to request it to be under seal. That's a rarity. They are ususally attached to the warrant and filed in the Court house for the public to view if it decides to

No, I don't...it's extraordinary for the Govt to request it to be under seal. That's a rarity. They are ususally attached to the warrant and filed in the Court house for the public to view if it decides to
I am going to love reading the source for that.

Cough it up !!!

Nope. It “sounds” classified documents were recovered only if you ignore the claims that Trump had already declassified them.

I assume they were declassified.

And what of the fact that he held on to some Presidential papers? A violation of the Presidential Records Act is not a crime.
Without proof, nobody takes the claim seriously, at least nobody that has dealt with classified files or reports.

Eh, no. He can't. Don't be foolish. It wasn't supposed to be that way after the 1950s, further clarified in 1978 after Nixon wanted records destroyed. We have no King, with divine right to rule, and never did.
sure he is. He was the one who was responsible for it. You remain confused and like the other thread far too stupid to understand your own limitations on what you know.

Forum List

Back