It's Official: The GOP Exacts Revenge! Ousts Muslim Ilhan Omar From Foreign Affairs Committee

Ilhan Omar, noted anti-Semitic member of The Squad has been removed from the House Foreign Affairs Committee.

Despite her documented record of numerous anti-Semitic comments and ties, the same Democrats who defended her repeatedly after each offense now falsely claim 'racism' for her removal.

Being against Israel, or even supporting the Palestinian cause, does not make one an anti-Semite. That is just a dog whistle that the Zionist Jews use to counter criticism.

For instance, if I were to point out that Netanyahu has been indicted on corruptions charges and refuses to step aside his supporters would scream, "anti-Semite". If I would to tell you that the Israelis are now locking Palestinians out of their homes without due process they would scream, "anti-Semite". If I would to claim that Netanyahu's ragtag coalition of religious nut cases was attempting to undermine the Israeli court system and fundamentally alter the fragile Jewish democracy, you betcha, they going to scream "anti-Semite".

But now, well I am really going to be asking for it. Part of Netanyahu's coalition includes the Haredim, estimated to be about 12% of the population but the real strict adherents probably account for about 8%. You know those commercials, send money to help the starving people of Israel, yep, that is them. They are starving because they got about 8 kids each and the man claims he is religiously obligated to hang out at the synagogue all day and study the Torah. He can't work a job, he can't help with the kids, he can't do any housework, hell half the time he can't even come home. Too busy studying the Torah.

Tell me, what do you think of a black man, that has eight kids from four different women, doesn't work or support those kids, and hangs out at the barbershop with his bro's day and night? Meanwhile those children and his baby mamas are dependent on the government and charity. THAT'S THE HAREDIM. Studying the Torah my ass.

Now, since they are a critical part of Netanyahu's coalition they want exemption from mandatory military service. They don't work, they don't support their children, and now, well they don't even want to serve the government that gives them everything they have. Yep, a special place in hell is waiting for these yahoos. But before they get there, it is time we eliminated all aid to a country that, not only allows that type of behavior, but openly encourages it.

I didn't know that they booted that anti-Semitic fanatic Mad Marge from a committee OP.

This is fantastic news!!!

She will be re-elected in two years when the GOP gives the House back to Democrats.
Petty, petty, petty. Gonna love watching the GOP get its ass handed to it.
So you think it's okay to be on the Foreign Affairs Committee given the hateful things she has said about Jews and others that she hates?

Even Pelosi demanded she apologize after she suggested pro-Israel members of Congress are simply motivated by funding from the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC)

She blamed the USA meddling in other countries for the Al-Shahab attack on a Kenyan mall. (No blame for the atrocities committed by Muslims.)

She blast Israel for being a Jewish state but has no criticism for those countries enforcing a Muslim state.

And on and on and on.

So what can you say in her defense that she is qualified and appropriate for the U.S. Foreign Affairs Committee?

So you think it's okay to be on the Foreign Affairs Committee given the hateful things she has said about Jews and others that she hates?

Even Pelosi demanded she apologize after she suggested pro-Israel members of Congress are simply motivated by funding from the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC)

She blamed the USA meddling in other countries for the Al-Shahab attack on a Kenyan mall. (No blame for the atrocities committed by Muslims.)

She blast Israel for being a Jewish state but has no criticism for those countries enforcing a Muslim state.

And on and on and on.

So what can you say in her defense that she is qualified and appropriate for the U.S. Foreign Affairs Committee?
She hasn't said anything "hateful" about Jews, or the Jewish religion. She criticized the United States' slavish devotion to the state of Israel. There's nothing wrong with that. We enable them to act like bullies, therefore, they act like bullies. It's long past time to cut them loose and hold them accountable. And members of Congress ARE motivated by funding coming from AIPAC...and other organizations that promote Zionism (not the same as anti-semetism). There's nothing wrong with criticizing that behavior.

She hasn't said anything "hateful" about Jews, or the Jewish religion. She criticized the United States' slavish devotion to the state of Israel. There's nothing wrong with that. We enable them to act like bullies, therefore, they act like bullies. It's long past time to cut them loose and hold them accountable. And members of Congress ARE motivated by funding coming from AIPAC...and other organizations that promote Zionism (not the same as anti-semetism). There's nothing wrong with criticizing that behavior.
Here is just one example:

And this:
"CNN host Dana Bash, who is Jewish, read a list of grievances against Omar that Republicans presented at their conference last week, which they said warrants her removal. “Included in that list is that you said that Israel hypnotized the world,” Bash said. “You said Israel is an apartheid regime, that politicians with pro-Israel stance — stances were all about the Benjamins, which you very notably apologized for; that you support the BDS movement, which a lot of people think is rooted in antisemitism; compared the U.S. and Israel to Hamas and the Taliban.”

And this:

Her 'apologies' eventually fall on deaf ears when she does it again and again. Nobody like her on either side of the aisle should ever be on the Foreign Affairs Committee.

Last edited:
Allegation: Ilhan Omar fucked her brother.

Fact Check: Despite having married her brother for the sole purpose of illegally-immigrating into the United States, there is no proof that she actually fucked him. Our research shows that there are plenty of marriages that are based upon the married spouses not having sex. For example, both Joe Biden and Barack Obama prefer to watch from the hotel cuck chair while their wives are being plowed by some random stranger. Even Nancy Pelosi prefers to watch while a gay, drug-addicted male prostitute stiffs her husband in the bunghole.

So the reports that Ilhan Omar actually fucked her brother cannot be substantiated at this time, pending further investigation.
I never believed she screwed her brother. It was always about violating US Immigration law to get her brother citizenship, which should be nulified, her being charged with a crime, and her being removed from Congress, not jusy from a Committee.

Being against Israel, or even supporting the Palestinian cause, does not make one an anti-Semite. That is just a dog whistle that the Zionist Jews use to counter criticism.

For instance, if I were to point out that Netanyahu has been indicted on corruptions charges and refuses to step aside his supporters would scream, "anti-Semite". If I would to tell you that the Israelis are now locking Palestinians out of their homes without due process they would scream, "anti-Semite". If I would to claim that Netanyahu's ragtag coalition of religious nut cases was attempting to undermine the Israeli court system and fundamentally alter the fragile Jewish democracy, you betcha, they going to scream "anti-Semite".

But now, well I am really going to be asking for it. Part of Netanyahu's coalition includes the Haredim, estimated to be about 12% of the population but the real strict adherents probably account for about 8%. You know those commercials, send money to help the starving people of Israel, yep, that is them. They are starving because they got about 8 kids each and the man claims he is religiously obligated to hang out at the synagogue all day and study the Torah. He can't work a job, he can't help with the kids, he can't do any housework, hell half the time he can't even come home. Too busy studying the Torah.

Tell me, what do you think of a black man, that has eight kids from four different women, doesn't work or support those kids, and hangs out at the barbershop with his bro's day and night? Meanwhile those children and his baby mamas are dependent on the government and charity. THAT'S THE HAREDIM. Studying the Torah my ass.

Now, since they are a critical part of Netanyahu's coalition they want exemption from mandatory military service. They don't work, they don't support their children, and now, well they don't even want to serve the government that gives them everything they have. Yep, a special place in hell is waiting for these yahoos. But before they get there, it is time we eliminated all aid to a country that, not only allows that type of behavior, but openly encourages it.

She's a Holocaust denier.

I wonder what she's teaching AOC here?
82ec5ce9-1c71-4318-a18f-d112e6cafbd2-1000x0.png

"This is how you kiss the side of a horse dick..."

She's a Holocaust denier.
Horseshit. She tweeted out the following on International Holocaust Remembrance Day,

On International Holocaust Remembrance Day, we mourn the lives of 6 million Jews who were systematically murdered. Today and every day, we must redouble our efforts to confront anti-Semitism and all forms of religious discrimination and say #NeverAgain.

Hell, you just proved my point. Condemn Israel and release the wrath of the Zionist and face the charges of anti-Semitism.

Here is just one example:

And this:
"CNN host Dana Bash, who is Jewish, read a list of grievances against Omar that Republicans presented at their conference last week, which they said warrants her removal. “Included in that list is that you said that Israel hypnotized the world,” Bash said. “You said Israel is an apartheid regime, that politicians with pro-Israel stance — stances were all about the Benjamins, which you very notably apologized for; that you support the BDS movement, which a lot of people think is rooted in antisemitism; compared the U.S. and Israel to Hamas and the Taliban.”

And this:

Her 'apologies' eventually fall on deaf ears when she does it again and again. Nobody like her on either side of the aisle should ever be on the Foreign Affairs Committee.
None of these comments are anti-semitic. In any form or fashion. It's criticizing Israel. And there's nothing wrong with calling the politics out.

And I'm sorry. Tropes don't equal anti-semitic. Money talks in political alliances. Nothing wrong with pointing that out..no matter what your religious conviction is.

Good to see this, the US lost a lot of credibly on the world stage because the dems put this bigot on the foreign relations committee
I think we've lost credibility because we voted Obama, Trump, and Biden into the presidency. The rest of the world must be thinking "WTF are they doing over there?"

None of these comments are anti-semitic. In any form or fashion. It's criticizing Israel. And there's nothing wrong with calling the politics out.

And I'm sorry. Tropes don't equal anti-semitic. Money talks in political alliances. Nothing wrong with pointing that out..no matter what your religious conviction is.
I'm quite certain you have little mercy for any such phrases or terms used by Republicans or Patriots. But have a pleasant afternoon.

Did anyone catch AOC's 'drama queen', theatrical performance on the floor, accusing the GOP of removing Omar for being Muslim. It was like a scene in a bad 'B' or 'C' movie, where a bar tender in some Jersey dive was cast for the part of a partisan Congresswoman.

She is definitely not earning an academy award for that performance.

:auiqs.jpg:

MAGA is a self defeating ideology.
MAGA is American Ideology. It is what this country is supposed to be, what it used to be, what it always was, what our Founders intended, at least my Founders, obviously not yours, whatever rock you crawled out from under as a resident scum subversive. MAGA is American idealism, excellence and ultimate liberty, individual and creativity for each individual to reach his or her ideal, not slave to the state as you would have them do.

You are free to "redefine" for the next two years.
You have neither the capacity, authority, will nor talent to tell me what I'm free to do, but nice to know that you think you do, buttercup.

Forum List

Back