It’s official. Trump skipping debate

Pedo Joe doesnt answer anything. So what’s your beef?
Once again..you mistake me for a Biden fan..or even a Dem..for that matter. The only positive thing I have to say about Biden is that he's not Trump..and for that alone, he got..and will get, my vote. Now is the Republican would run someone sane--you know, those RINO's you hate...I'd vote for them.

Skipping the debate is the smart move here. He has nothing to gain and lots to lose.

Let the bottom dwellers slug it
Out. We all know who Trump is. We don’t need him at the debate.
Can't wait for the Trump Biden debates lol

In the primary, I'll be voting for DeSantis, but being a resident of the Free State of Florida, I already know what Ron will do, I don't need to see or hear the debate. I also don't give two shits what trump has to say. I'll be doing something more important on that day, like playing World of Warcraft.

Last edited:
Once again..you mistake me for a Biden fan..or even a Dem..for that matter. The only positive thing I have to say about Biden is that he's not Trump..and for that alone, he got..and will get, my vote. Now is the Republican would run someone sane--you know, those RINO's you hate...I'd vote for them.
You're correct Biden isn't Trump Biden is worse than any president we have ever had

Nope. I’m saying as a person voting for Biden ( who refuses to debate). You shouldn’t automatically expect Anyone else to ( including Trump).

ratings?

:laughing0301:

Trump counted on crowd size and ratings in 2020.

How did that work out for you people?
Your ignorance is showing.

Do me a favor and look at Biden’s win total in States like Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania and ask yourself without Mail-in-Voting can Biden still win those States in 2024?

If you believe he can then let’s make a little wager if Biden loses the Electoral College in 2024 you have to admit you were wrong but if he wins I will admit I was wrong and it has to be in announcements.

Want to bet?

Nope. I’m saying as a person voting for Biden ( who refuses to debate). You shouldn’t automatically expect Anyine else to ( including Trump).
Oh believe me..I did not, for even a minute, think that Trump was going to debate in the Primaries. Risk and reward..the upside is negligible and the downside is huge~

I don't think much of it.

That said at least the adults in the room can explain themselves without juvenile interruptions.

Hopefully one will be able to break out of the field and give Trump a run.

Forum List

Back