It’s official. Trump skipping debate

Your standards are fucking pathetic. People like you shouldnt be allowed to vote.
Then you act like "sane" is the requirement when joe is fucking senile LOL
Get your disingenuous ass outta here, freak.
That 'senile' old man is kicking your asses..in case you haven't noticed. I don't care if Jill is changing his Depends and signing for him...like Nancy did for Ronnie..the other 'senile' President we had. Trump..and his RW minions are an existential threat to MY country. Yeah, anything to crush their spirits and send them back under their rocks works for me.
Let me be clear, I don't include Republicans who support Trump..as is their right. I'm speaking directly to the Alt/Right Q-berts--The Infowars junkies...the the Pundit Pussies and the racists of all stripes and colors. The Proud Boys, the 3%ers and the Oath Keepers.
Trump wishes to destroy our nation and you're willing to give him a hand. Not happening.

You can just fuck off yourself...and learn to always be on the losing side..you perpetual victim~

Last edited:
Like Biden not debating Kennedy? Let me guess, that's different.
Yes, let's get RFK, Jr. on stage and have him talk about his desire to ban all logging, drilling, and mining in his weird croaking voice that makes Biden sound even more statesmanlike.

Then he can tell us how the Jews and negroes don't get Covid.

I'm sure Biden is terrified of him. :lol:

Biden is also refusing to debate anyone, so do you have any issue with him refusing to debag RFK Jr. and if not then you shouldn’t care if Trump debates at all.

Also, you made your statement and were corrected, so learn from your mistakes.
RFK jr is not a candidate.
He is a loon.
One would think you guys would learn the lesson of giving a platform to loons but...

In any case, we are discussing a PRIMARY debate. Obviously that fact slipped past you.
In the PRIMARIES in 2020 Trump debated no one despite having a former governor and a former congressman as candidates.

You hypocrisy is evident.

That 'senile' old man is kicking your asses..in case you haven't noticed. I don't care if Jill is changing his Depends and signing for him...like Nancy did for Ronnie..the other 'senile' President we had. Trump..and his RW minions are an existential threat to MY country. Yeah, anything to crush their spirits and send them back under their rocks works for me.
Let me be clear, I don't include Republicans who support Trump..as is their right. I'm speaking directly to the Alt/Right Q-berts--The Infowars junkies...the the Pundit Pussies and the racists of all stripes and colors.
Trump wishes to destroy our nation and you're willing to give him a hand. Not happening.

You can just fuck off yourself...and learn to always be on the losing side..you perpetual victim~
Sleepy Joe kicked Dopey Donald's fat white arse in 2020

Trump's a chicken because he knows Chris Christie will tear him apart.

Trump chicken.png

Skipping the debate is the smart move here. He has nothing to gain and lots to lose.
I would not know from the NYT Paywall blocking me from reading the article. Why does anyone use them as a source?

But you are right CA, Trump can come in maybe on the 2nd debate after Ron has gotten paddled hard. If DeSantis and Vivek had any integrity, they too would have refused to do a debate on Fox News for how they have betrayed the ex-president.

Either way, I won't be watching it.

Forum List

Back