It’s official. Trump skipping debate

Biden is also refusing to debate anyone, so do you have any issue with him refusing to debag RFK Jr. and if not then you shouldn’t care if Trump debates at all.

Also, you made your statement and were corrected, so learn from your mistakes.
Primary debates?

:auiqs.jpg:

Of course he's skipping the debate. Like all bullies, the Naked Emperor has always been a coward. He only wants venues where the conversation is one way and no one dares to question him.
Are you talking about Biden or Trump?

Who is that supposed to be? It's not Trump!
actually, it is

goofy trump 4.jpg

Once again..you mistake me for a Biden fan..or even a Dem..for that matter. The only positive thing I have to say about Biden is that he's not Trump..and for that alone, he got..and will get, my vote. Now is the Republican would run someone sane--you know, those RINO's you hate...I'd vote for them.
Your standards are fucking pathetic. People like you shouldnt be allowed to vote.
Then you act like "sane" is the requirement when joe is fucking senile LOL
Get your disingenuous ass outta here, freak.

Wise move. Enemy democrats will examine every word and intonation to see it it could be twisted into an additional charge.

Skipping the debate is the smart move here. He has nothing to gain and lots to lose.

Let the bottom dwellers slug it
Out. We all know who Trump is. We don’t need him at the debate.
You can just hear the moderator questions now:

So Chris, how do you justify raising taxes in New Jersey but first, what do you think the impact of the Trump indictments will be?

So Vivek, you are on record as opposing abortion on demand. Do you think the Trump indictments give you a better chance to be elected?

So Mike, you are the religious one of the group. How many years do you think they'll give Trump for his crimes?

So Nikki you say you want to run so a GOP candidate can win. Do you think Trump's legal problems help you do that?

So Ron you are running on your record as governor. Aren't the Trump indictments a big help to you?

And if Trump was there, the questions to the others wouldn't change but he would get the lion's share of questions and they would all be "when did you stop beating your wife" questions.

So yeah. He's smart to bow out and let them tear each other up.

Forum List

Back