It’s official. Trump skipping debate

I understand that, but I still thinks it makes him look bad. Just like how incumbents never debate.
They do it because they are scared. Thats the only thing that makes sense.
They should be showing why they should still be the best consideration over the new blood running.

Desantis is about the only candidate who can take on Trump in a debate. Having watched how he deals with the left wing press, Trump wouldn't be able to touch him.....Desantis is not Jeb, rubio or Cruz...........

Trump should show up to finish off Desantis in the first debate....not showing up, and not trying to take him out....is a tactical error that might prove a huge mistake for Trump.......

Oddly enough, he will likely have to become a target of anyone who participates in the GOP debate. In the process of speaking, in that manner, the other candidates are very likely to draw the ire of the Trump supporters.

He won’t be there to answer whatever they may say, but he might win the debate by not participating in it.
Yea, sure. And I won the trifecta at Saratoga but didn't bet on it.

The stink of Trump's ass has really affected you.

Desantis is about the only candidate who can take on Trump in a debate. Having watched how he deals with the left wing press, Trump wouldn't be able to touch him.....Desantis is not Jeb, rubio or Cruz...........

Bullshit. Trump isn't a strong debator. But he's very good at insulting people, schoolyard style. Which Deplorables absolutely love.

DeSantis is a charisma black hole who Trump would manhandle the entire debate, calling DeSantis names and mocking him.

DeSantis doesn't handle contradiction well, is easily flustered, and easily baited. He'd stand little chance.

Last edited:
I wanted to see Christie tear him to pieces like he's been doing on a daily basis.

But then again I hate to see a grown man (Trump) cry.

So you proved my point. No reason for Trump to attend the debate.

Looking forward to those Biden Kennedy debates,

Are you cult fucks also looking forward to those debates?

Looking forward to those Biden Kennedy debates,

Are you cult fucks also looking forward to those debates?

I think Chris Christie put it best when Trump fled from debating him:

"Certified Loser. Verified Coward."

Chickshits are gonna chicken.

You are obviously offended, in addition to being scared shitless of Trump.
Even WUSSIES don't want their wussiness associated with Trump. They have much more intellect and class than that.
and

Scared of Trump?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am cheering your mindless march toward a 12M vote defeat in November 24.

Meanwhile in MAGADUMIA
The MAGATS are blaming the Democrats for their inexorable march toward nominating Trump.

Hollywood never put together anything this funny.

I think Chris Christie put it best when Trump fled from debating him:

"Certified Loser. Verified Coward."

Chickshits are gonna chicken.

What’s Christie polling at currently?

When are the Biden Kennedy debates?

What’s Christie polling at currently?

When are the Biden Kennedy debates?

Where's Trump at the Republican Debate?

Hiding from Chris Christie.

Chickenshits are gonna Chicken, Colonel Sanders. "Certified Loser, Verified Coward," indeed.

Forum List

Back