It’s official. Trump skipping debate

trump-is-still-deciding-if-hell-debate-the-other-republican-v0-zgfsil4cshhb1.png

Where's Trump at the Republican Debate?

Hiding from Chris Christie.

Chickenshits are gonna Chicken, Colonel Sanders. "Certified Loser, Verified Coward," indeed.

Exactly.

What is Christie polling at?

When is Biden debating Kennedy?

Exactly.

What is Christie polling at?

When is Biden debating Kennedy?

You'd think lower polling numbers would make Chris Christie easier for Trump to debate.

Alas, Trump lacks the balls to face him. Christie would maul the poor man.

Certified Loser. Verified Coward.

Skipping the debate is the smart move here. He has nothing to gain and lots to lose.

Let the bottom dwellers slug it
Out. We all know who Trump is. We don’t need him at the debate.
I think he's using wisdom. Good for him.

Skipping the debate is the smart move here. He has nothing to gain and lots to lose.

Let the bottom dwellers slug it
Out. We all know who Trump is. We don’t need him at the debate.
Cowardly coward always.

While I agree that I wish in a perfect world he attended. One needs to be strategic. Katie Hobbs won by not debating. Joe Biden hid in his basement and never answered extemperaneous questions from the press and minimized his public exposure because he is senile.

They both won.
President Biden showed up to debate the orange sexual abuser.

Trump trolled the mother fuck out of these TDS cult fucks. WOW

:auiqs.jpg:

Laughing......is that the story you're telling yourself on why Trump tucked his tail and fled from Chris Christie, refusing to debate him?

The Certified Loser would get mauled and he knew it.

Oddly enough, he will likely have to become a target of anyone who participates in the GOP debate. In the process of speaking, in that manner, the other candidates are very likely to draw the ire of the Trump supporters.

He won’t be there to answer whatever they may say, but he might win the debate by not participating in it.
Welcher's and liars.

When are those Biden Kennedy debates? I’ll set my cloud DVR to record them.

While I agree that I wish in a perfect world he attended. One needs to be strategic. Katie Hobbs won by not debating. Joe Biden hid in his basement and never answered extemperaneous questions from the press and minimized his public exposure because he is senile.

They both won.
Because more people voted for sanity over Trump/Trump in heels (Lake). That just proves sometimes debate is unnecessary. :dunno:

Oh, goodness no. You can always tell how bad it is for Trump by how desperate they are to avoid discussing him.
It's all but but but what about.....

Trump got emasculated by Fani Willis and Latisha James and now he's too scared to debate

MAGAt sexual fantasies.
No way. I detest that kind of behavior. I also detest people throwing stones and pretending their candidate has no flaws. I am voting for Vivek Ramaswamy unless they let RFK jr in.

Trump going to jail or Trump getting free does not change my own peasant daily life at all.

If I were going to criticize Trump it would be over something else which did upset me but it had nothing to do with the sex scandals or the files he took home.

Forum List

Back