It's official: YOU'RE paying for the wall; not Mexico

I never expected Mexico would pay for a wall. I never expected a wall in the first place will ever be built. I'm just happy that we have a leader that wants to do something about illegal immigration.
It's very refreshing.

Trump’s Border Wall Gets Billions in Budget Proposal

WASHINGTON — To secure the southern border — his top campaign promise — President Trump next year is seeking to hire 100 new government lawyers, add 1,500 law enforcement officials and spend more than $1 billion on detention and deportation, according to the White House budget plan released on Thursday.

The proposal, which includes a $2 billion down payment on Mr. Trump’s signature border wall, is one of the single largest investments in the president’s budget plan. Yet experts say it appears only to scratch the surface of what Mr. Trump has pledged, and highlights the difficulty of translating campaign promises into a workable, governing reality.

“It’s easy to promise things until you have to pay for them,” said Theresa Cardinal Brown, the director of immigration policy at the Bipartisan Policy Center and a former senior official at the Department of Homeland Security. “It is certainly an attempt to begin to carry out what he promised.”

Mr. Trump is proposing to pay for his border security plan by marshaling savings from across the federal government. To what extent it is ultimately funded will depend in large part on Congress, which makes spending decisions based on the president’s proposals.

:rofl:

Another failure that the rubes will make excuses for and gulp down like so much piss

I will gladly pay my share.
Cool. Then anyone who supports the wall should have their wages garnished. Leave the rest of us alone

You guys wanted to let illegals in for years, shouldn't y'all pay for all the services the illegals use when they're here. If y'all pay there way maybe the could stay cense y'all want them here.
Us Trumpsters would rather put our money towards the wall.
Oh and shouldn't y'all compensate the families affected by illegal immigrant crimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for more illegals to start fleeing this country.

But I'm a little disappointed in Lying Lefties promises to move to Cuba.

How come you lazy mofos haven't started packing?

Why haven't you denounced your Citizenship like you promised to?

The Wall is way cheaper than paying for Criminal Aliens, and will end up saving us money. Then maybe you broke ass Libtards can finally afford to leave our country.

Win Win!

Illegals circulate 4 TRILLION dollars through out our economy each year. They contribute much more than what you know.
Immigration Benefits The U.S., So Let's Legalize All Work

40% of illegals in this country own homes. If they left your property values would collapse and you would then start complaining about bailing out mortgages brokers again.
Facts About Immigration and the U.S. Economy: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

No they can't vote, & they're NOT eligible for Welfare benefits.

Furthermore I don't know what you plan on doing about Social Security/Medicare? We are an aging population. Today there are 10K baby boomers entering social security/medicare on a daily basis and this will continue for the next 10 years, adding another 84 TRILLION in unfunded liabilities. This is why we're always have to raise the debt ceiling. So your choice is to bankrupt these funds, raise the age limit of eligibility to 90 years old, cut benefits to the bone, or use immigration reform to bring in younger workers to support these funds. There is no reason not to legalize those that are here, that are no threat to this country, are not criminals to insure they're paying their fair share into these funds to support them.

cartoon-social-security.jpg

It's really astounding how you Reich wingers never THINK beyond the tip of your noses. It's because you spend your lives in a Reich wing media bubble that continually spoon feeds you 3 or more daily hours of reich wing hyperbole, along with enough conpsiracy theories to fill the capital building from floor to ceiling. And you gobble it up.

tumblr_m0h4m0jyOV1qzss4xo1_500.jpg

Illegals circulate 4 TRILLION dollars through out our economy each year.

GDP is about $18.5 trillion.
Just how many illegals do you think there are currently?

How do you figure they're involved with over 20% of our GDP?

They contribute much more than what you know.

Based on your bad math.....LOL!

If you were expecting a check, you are a fucking moron. Trump hater or supporter. Goes for both.

No, they are just thinking logically and practically. Something the Orange Buffoon and his nimrod supporters are incapable of doing.
what?

It's easy to shout "I'm gonna do this. I'm gonna do that" during the election cycle. Intelligent people can see when they are being taken for a ride. Dumb arse nimrods will fall for the BS. Did you vote for The Orange Buffoon? Are you a dumb arse nimrod?
nevertheless, you voted for HIllary.

WASHINGTON — To secure the southern border — his top campaign promise — President Trump next year is seeking to hire 100 new government lawyers, add 1,500 law enforcement officials and spend more than $1 billion on detention and deportation, according to the White House budget plan released on Thursday.

The proposal, which includes a $2 billion down payment on Mr. Trump’s signature border wall, is one of the single largest investments in the president’s budget plan. Yet experts say it appears only to scratch the surface of what Mr. Trump has pledged, and highlights the difficulty of translating campaign promises into a workable, governing reality.

“It’s easy to promise things until you have to pay for them,” said Theresa Cardinal Brown, the director of immigration policy at the Bipartisan Policy Center and a former senior official at the Department of Homeland Security. “It is certainly an attempt to begin to carry out what he promised.”

Mr. Trump is proposing to pay for his border security plan by marshaling savings from across the federal government. To what extent it is ultimately funded will depend in large part on Congress, which makes spending decisions based on the president’s proposals.

Another failure that the rubes will make excuses for and gulp down like so much piss

Trump paid his fair share.

Now it's your turn. For years you have whined that there is not enough infrastructure spending. Thank Trump!

Darn me...I actually read the article and you're a sound bite moron.

What's even more hilarious about this is that repubs are too stupid to know that there will be a never ending cost to maintain the wall after it is built.

Interesting that the left uses the word "you're" which would indicate a foreign country instead of "we" as in Americans. Maybe it's a Freudian slip or maybe a lot of these posts originate from a safe house in Slovenia.

Yeah I read it too. Your point?

Yeah I read it too. Your point?
Your OP's inference of the use of the budget is a lie.
You're either an outright liar or a low IQ imbecile.

3rd time's a charm, baby!

Might as well if it will actually get built this time.

Lord knows it didn't the other 2 times taxpayers voted and paid for it.

I'll be glad to see it happen.

What's even more hilarious about this is that repubs are too stupid to know that there will be a never ending cost to maintain the wall after it is built.

Obama spends almost 800 billion dollars on paving roads that don¨t need to be paved - receives praise.

Trump builds a legendary wall construction... the regressives panic that America is being made great again.

Obama spends almost 800 billion dollars on paving roads that don¨t need to be paved - receives praise.

Trump builds a legendary wall construction... the regressives panic that America is being made great again.
So just so we are clear:

1) You think 800 billion was spent on roads?

2) You have deluded yourself into thinking the wall is "legendary" and that this imaginary wall is already built?

Man you're dumb. You do know it is impossible to build a wall along the entire border right?

And yet in just a few years it will pay for its self via not having to pay for illegals welfare!

I don't think anyone expected Mexico to pay for the wall up front.

I will gladly pay my share.
Cool. Then anyone who supports the wall should have their wages garnished. Leave the rest of us alone
Pay for one time payment of a wall OR a lifetime of paying for illegals welfare.....ohhhh tough choices!

Forum List

Back