It's okay because Trump said it was okay................

When did the President ever say it was OK to grab random women by the private parts?

You already forgot about the Access Hollywood tape where Trump said if you are rich and famous, you can grab women by the pussy?

Here, let me help you out with that.......................

Yea dumbass. Listen to it. He’s talking about gold diggers at these parties, they throw themselves at rich powerful men. They want the man to go after them and grab them. They’re basically prostitutes. How does that in any way apply to all women everywhere at all times?

making excuses for a sexual perv must be COOL, huh?

Ask Al Franken.

why? because he resigned like a responsible politician, unlike molester Trump?

The Giant of the Senate. haha.

Did The Don say Presidents could grab snatch, little offended boy?

You know, during my time in the Navy, I saw how crappy leadership could result in a ship having very poor morale, as well as can have a bad effect on the operations of the ship because nobody cared because the leadership didn't care.

Watching VICE News the other day, Frank Luntz asked a group of people why there was so much division in the country nowadays. One of the people spoke up and said that because the leadership bullies and intimidates, that makes it okay for the people to do it as well. And, she was citing Trump as the example of bad leadership.

And, to tell you the truth, they have a point. Trump has spent a whole bunch of effort trying to demonize the Democrats or anyone else he doesn't agree with.

And the trouble is, that divisive rhetoric only serves to divide us further.
44511059_974509526222387_6599892539422015488_n.jpg

You know, during my time in the Navy, I saw how crappy leadership could result in a ship having very poor morale, as well as can have a bad effect on the operations of the ship because nobody cared because the leadership didn't care.

Watching VICE News the other day, Frank Luntz asked a group of people why there was so much division in the country nowadays. One of the people spoke up and said that because the leadership bullies and intimidates, that makes it okay for the people to do it as well. And, she was citing Trump as the example of bad leadership.

And, to tell you the truth, they have a point. Trump has spent a whole bunch of effort trying to demonize the Democrats or anyone else he doesn't agree with.

So let me get this straight. You were watching a show that happened to find someone that cited Trump as an example of a bad leader and this is used to prove your point.

I have no doubt I could find someone declaring Waters, Pelosi or anyone else even 44 as a bad leader.

The real reason is that you and others did not get your participation trophy for voting in 2016.

Actually, it's the actions that Trump has done over the past couple of years that makes me think he's a crappy leader. Real leaders don't need to use bullying or intimidation to get their point across. Matter of fact, those leaders I did work for that were bullies were also shitty officers.

And, Trump is the first president of the US to be laughed at in the UN.

So let me get this straight. You were watching a show that happened to find someone that cited Trump as an example of a bad leader and this is used to prove your point.

I have no doubt I could find someone declaring Waters, Pelosi or anyone else even 44 as a bad leader.

The real reason is that you and others did not get your participation trophy for voting in 2016.

Actually, it's the actions that Trump has done over the past couple of years that makes me think he's a crappy leader. Real leaders don't need to use bullying or intimidation to get their point across. Matter of fact, those leaders I did work for that were bullies were also shitty officers.

And, Trump is the first president of the US to be laughed at in the UN.
Real leaders accomplish their goals.

Trump Administration Accomplishments | The White House

Yet you did not mind when Obama did the same to Republicans? Go figure.

Actually, it was the Republicans that started with the divisive rhetoric the day after Obama was elected. Remember McConnell saying that the GOP's whole purpose was to make Obama a one term president?

Actually, it was the Republicans that started with the divisive rhetoric the day after Obama was elected. Remember McConnell saying that the GOP's whole purpose was to make Obama a one term president?

Oh pulease the big eared pos was the most divisive POTUS in history, him and his racist BS.

When did the President ever say it was OK to grab random women by the private parts?

You already forgot about the Access Hollywood tape where Trump said if you are rich and famous, you can grab women by the pussy?

Yea dumbass. Listen to it. He’s talking about gold diggers at these parties, they throw themselves at rich powerful men. They want the man to go after them and grab them. They’re basically prostitutes. How does that in any way apply to all women everywhere at all times?

So he said "gold diggers"? Where were those words in what tiny trump said? Seems that YOU are interpreting what tiny trump said a loooong way beyond his actual words.

So he said "gold diggers"? Where were those words in what tiny trump said? Seems that YOU are interpreting what tiny trump said a loooong way beyond his actual words.

Obama has never grabbed snatch in his life.

Remember the dems saying they would oppose Bush? Remember the dems saying they would obstruct Trump? You only care when the right does it, when the left does it crickets from you.

Actually it did not take the Democrats but the day of the election. In fact to be factual it was the day of his nomination.

The problem is you have way too many always saying not my president. Resist. Plus all the other great like makes me feel better slogans.

Doubt 44 would have made it a month if things had been as bad with him as it has been for Trump with the bad press he has had. The press is fixated on every word or thought they can twist to show just how bad they think he is.

If it were not for all the dirision by his opponents I doubt you would have him reacting with your idea of devisive actions of Trump. Trump has no problem with fighting back, something a lot of people don't understand or expect.

In the late 90s, i tried to slide a cigar into the vagina of the woman seated next to me

making excuses for a sexual perv must be COOL, huh?

Grabbing a pussy when they let you is being a perv?
What are you a homo?

Wow...................just when you thought it couldn't get stranger..................

Seems that some guy was groping a woman on a Southwest airplane, and his defense is that Trump said that it's okay to grab women by the private parts.

Some leader we have, eh?

Accused in-flight groper claims the president ‘says it’s OK to grab women’

A Florida man accused of groping a woman’s breast on a Southwest Airlines flight defended his alleged behavior Sunday, noting “the president of the United States says it’s OK to grab women by their private parts.”

Bruce Alexander of Tampa was nonetheless arrested and charged with abusive sexual contact when his plane reached Albuquerque from Houston. A criminal complaint describes how the woman seated in front of Alexander initially felt a hand touch her right breast but thought it might’ve been an accident, per KHOU and the Albuquerque Journal.

Sounds like a liberal looking for a way out....

Wow...................just when you thought it couldn't get stranger..................

Seems that some guy was groping a woman on a Southwest airplane, and his defense is that Trump said that it's okay to grab women by the private parts.

Some leader we have, eh?

A Florida man accused of groping a woman’s breast on a Southwest Airlines flight defended his alleged behavior Sunday, noting “the president of the United States says it’s OK to grab women by their private parts.”

Bruce Alexander of Tampa was nonetheless arrested and charged with abusive sexual contact when his plane reached Albuquerque from Houston. A criminal complaint describes how the woman seated in front of Alexander initially felt a hand touch her right breast but thought it might’ve been an accident, per KHOU and the Albuquerque Journal.

Nobody cares s0n

Some leader we have, eh?

But it's not only that, people have excused ridiculing people with accents in public places because of Trump winning.

Some leader we have, eh?

I was afraid someone would post this story. Look, I'm no fan of the Orange Virus, but this is silly. The only reason this made the news is because of what the schmuck said. Like flies to shit the media lapped it up to increase political division. The guy was arrested and faces up to two years in prison if convicted. Non-story.

This is the winger double standard: when shitting on the other party, make sure to paint the entire side brown. Many on this very board behave this way everyday and on this particular issue you want to draw some sort of a line. That is too funny. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back