It's One Issue, get rid of Obama

regent

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2012
This is not about debt limits, Obamacare, or any other political issue, the only issue is to remove Obama from the presidency.

This is not about debt limits, Obamacare, or any other political issue, the only issue is to remove Obama from the presidency.

Or at least tarnish him enough so that no black guy will ever be elected president again. I'll bet the tea party says stuff like this behind closed doors even.

You lost your chance to do that.

No matter what kind of tantrums you throw - In America - the ballot box is king and the absolute final word.

You aren't going to change that. You are just going to lose again.

Actually, it is about Obamacare, debt limits, the economy, etc.

And removing Obama from office would just be a bonus. . :cool:

You already lost those votes and a SCOTUS ruling on that also.
If you have the votes - repeal it.
If you don't have the votes to repeal it, then try to improve it.
If you don't even have the votes for that - you can commit a political suicide bombing like you are doing - but you aren't going to like the results. You're just going to keep losing more and more support.

Or at least tarnish him enough so that no black guy will ever be elected president again. I'll bet the tea party says stuff like this behind closed doors even.

Typical race baiting response. It's not his blackness, it's his ineptness. Get it straight. And you're the last one to speak of "closed doors" when the Obama Administration has been one of the most secretive in American history!

Obama is the one looking bad to the American people. . :cool:

Of Republicans, Democrats, and Obama - POTUS has the highest favorablitiy ratings.
< 10% ain't nothing to brag about nitwit. .. :cuckoo:

Of Tea Party, Republicans, Democrats and Obama - Obama has the highest favorability rating.

Period.

No matter how you try to misdirect - Obama is winning this. It ain't pretty and it ain't with casualties - but he is winning it.

HEY, that's a great issue for me

but when the left was calling for Bush to gotten rid of that was Different

now I have to get a towel this thread brought a tear to my eye

waaaa

Hilarious how the far righties sound just like us Liberals did during the Bush years. :lol:

You guys are hilarious, soon you will realize how useless this behavior is.

Forum List

Back