It's our last election.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Each passing day I'm more and more convinced that this is our last election as 50 United States.

We are truly a house divided against itself. There will be no winner in November, only the President who there when the USA formally ended.

If by some miracle we even make it to election day and Trump wins, Hillarys owners on Wall Street will collapse the US economy-- and Trump gets the blame. This collapse will be greater than 08 and on par with the FDR depression. If Hillary wins, states will secede from the Union.

USA, it's been a good run.

Last edited:
I could easily foresee this devolving into boodshed. The lines have been drawn, everyone is dug in, and no one is backing down. Whoever wins the election could very well have the shortest serving record as president of the United States

Last edited:
This may be the last election the god damned boomers get to nominate the candidates. Eventually the rest of you selfish, fearful boomers will die and the country will be better off without your fucked up generation trying to drag us back to 1955.

Each passing day I'm more and more convinced that this is our last election as 50 United States.

We are truly a house divided against itself. There will be no winner in November, only the President who there when the USA formally ended.

If by some miracle we even make it to election day and Trump wins, Hillarys owners on Wall Street will collapse the US economy-- and Trump gets the blame. This collapse will be greater than 08 and on part with the FDR depression. If Hillary wins, states will secede from the Union.

Some here have no idea how bad it could be -- very soon

This may be the last election the god damned boomers get to nominate the candidates. Eventually the rest of you selfish, fearful boomers will die and the country will be better off without your fucked up generation trying to drag us back to 1955.
Says the most pampered, lazy ass generation in human history.

I could easily foresee this devolving into boodshed. The lines have been drawn, everyone is dug in, and no one is backing down. Whoever wins the election could very well have the shortest serving record as president of the United Stated
That's fucking stupid. You would be astounded by how few people are all apocalyptic over Trump's impending embarrassing loss. Quit talking stupid. There's football and beer, who the hell wants to start a revolution now?

If by some miracle we even make it to election day and Trump wins, Hillarys owners on Wall Street will collapse the US economy-- and Trump gets the blame. This collapse will be greater than 08 and on part with the FDR depression. If Hillary wins, states will secede from the Union.

Some here have no idea how bad it could be -- very soon
Nor have they prepped for it...

I have beens saying this on USMB since I joined, but I think the solution to our problems is just divide the country right in half. Democrats on one side and Republicans on the other. Independents would have to make a choice on which side they wish to live.

This way we can have our own governments. We on the right wouldn't have to worry about high taxes, unions chasing our jobs overseas, criminals having more rights than our police, idiotic and expensive environmental laws, a slew of abled bodied government dependents, and indoctrinating schools to brainwash our children.

On the left, they wouldn't have to worry about citizens having firearm rights, everybody can live off of government if they desire, taxes so high it would make your nose bleed, recreational drugs everywhere and anywhere, prisons so comfy nobody would want to leave, and no borders or death penalty.

There..........now we can be happy. The only problem is building a wall so Democrats can't sneak over our border. Other than that, the perfect plan.

Maybe, but we damned sure have more courage than you. Never saw a more easily frightened bunch of whiners in my life.

I have beens saying this on USMB since I joined, but I think the solution to our problems is just divide the country right in half. Democrats on one side and Republicans on the other. Independents would have to make a choice on which side they wish to live.

This way we can have our own governments. We on the right wouldn't have to worry about high taxes, unions chasing our jobs overseas, criminals having more rights than our police, idiotic and expensive environmental laws, a slew of abled bodied government dependents, and indoctrinating schools to brainwash our children.

On the left, they wouldn't have to worry about citizens having firearm rights, everybody can live off of government if they desire, taxes so high it would make your nose bleed, recreational drugs everywhere and anywhere, prisons so comfy nobody would want to leave, and no borders or death penalty.

There..........now we can be happy. The only problem is building a wall so Democrats can't sneak over our border. Other than that, the perfect plan.
The difference would be like N Korea & S Korea

images

Maybe, but we damned sure have more courage than you. Never saw a more easily frightened bunch of whiners in my life.

And when the shit hits the fan......you boy, better step out of the way

LOL Their candidate screwed up beyond comprehension, so the "Conservatives" get back to threatening to kill fellow Americans. You silly asses will stay down in your basements, making love to your AKs and ARs, swilling beer, and posting nonsense about a revolution. Yes, real brave fellows you guys are. Donelaps 6 inches over the belt, and completely winded after walking 100 yards. LOL

Yeah right, who going to start shit? You? Every one of you dummies see yourself as the general and never the cannon fodder.

Yeah right, who going to start shit? You? Every one of you dummies see yourself as the general and never the cannon fodder.

Nope, that's what you're for.....cannon fodder :lmao:

Actually it would more likely than not, be the leftists who kick it off...

Forum List

Back