It's Over. The Vaccines Have Failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously. You need to to post lies that have been spread about the vaccines?!?! Have you not been paying attention over the past year?!?!

Give me specifics. If you cannot you are making things up. Do it or run away like the coward you are

PS Or am I just hurting your fee-fees because I don't buy into your vax religion?

Vax rates are up
Death rates are down.

It would take someone as dumb as a box of rocks to state otherwise.

"Reported" death rates are down.

Fixed it for ya.

Given what we know now, It takes someone dumber than a box of rocks to trust the CDC or the lying left media on ANYTHING related to covid.

Last edited:
Seriously. You need to to post lies that have been spread about the vaccines?!?! Have you not been paying attention over the past year?!?!

Here I will help you out:

My claims:

In many cases if not most vaccines have gone NEGATIVE vaccine efficacy for transmission/case rate. WHERE'S THE LIE??

Hospitalizations among the vaxxed/boosted are increasing and in some cases equal or exceed those of the unvaccinated even by %. WHERE'S THE LIE?

We don't even know the side effects yet because there's a huge cover up going on. WHERE'S THE LIE?

Excess deaths are up exponentially in 15-64 yo since vaccines were rolled out. There are NOT covid deaths. WHERE'S THE LIE?

WELLL?????

Ivermectin. Worked beautifully for us. We didn't inject ourselves with the vaccine stuff and we recovered in a couple of days.

Did you get a booster? How many?
So, you took Ivermectin and still got Covid? Just like your orange Fuhrer, eh? He took hydroxychloroquine and still got Covid. Good for you.

I have taken the vaccine & booster, and no Covid. But hey, what do I know? Unlike that "CA physician with a large twitter following".

My claims:

In many cases if not most vaccines have gone NEGATIVE vaccine efficacy for transmission/case rate. WHERE'S THE LIE??
Negative efficacy?! That means that your chances of catching COVID increase after getting vaccinated. That’s a lie and stems from distortions of a UK report.
Hospitalizations among the vaxxed/boosted are increasing and in some cases equal or exceed those of the unvaccinated even by %. WHERE'S THE LIE?
Of course hospitalizations of the vaxed are increasing. The number of people getting vaxed has always been increasing. If 100% of people were vaxed guess what the percentage of hospitalizations of vaxed people would be…. 100%… Get it?
We don't even know the side effects yet because there's a huge cover up going on. WHERE'S THE LIE?
Huge cover up? Sounds like conspiracy talk
Excess deaths are up exponentially in 15-64 yo since vaccines were rolled out. There are NOT covid deaths. WHERE'S THE LIE?
What do you mean by excess deaths?
WELLL?????

Splain risk of death stats for children. So in need of the jab.

Show me their stats to prove they needed the jab. Lmao

Risk of death?
That is all you care about vs protecting children?

You are as big a scumbag as Typhoid Sue

So, you took Ivermectin and still got Covid? Just like your orange Fuhrer, eh? He took hydroxychloroquine and still got Covid. Good for you.

I have taken the vaccine & booster, and no Covid. But hey, what do I know? Unlike that "CA physician with a large twitter following".

Uh no it was an early treatment. We didn't take it as a preventative.

My claims:

WELLL?????

Slade3200 what you got???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back