It's Over

That's OK. They'll be on record. I never thought most of the spineless Republicans in the Senate would vote to convict anyway.
The video that's been presented the last two days says it all. If Republicans want to not convict, fine by me.
This was the poll taken after just the first day. And it don't look good. :)

That's OK. They'll be on record. I never thought most of the spineless Republicans in the Senate would vote to convict anyway.
The video that's been presented the last two days says it all. If Republicans want to not convict, fine by me.
This was the poll taken after just the first day. And it don't look good. :)

The video that's been presented the last two days says it all.
:auiqs.jpg:

Cherry picked and misrepresented.

47% think he should be convicted?

That's less than half, right?

In the face of the Democratic team's onslaught in the impeachment trial the Republican team has only one choice...Release The Kraken!!!!
It was supposed to come out a few months ago and was kept locked up so it must be itching for a fight.

Those without honor and dignity have zero problems with letting off a known traitor.

How childish. You people are flat wrong and dishonest in your pursuit, and you know it. The game will not turn for you despite your best efforts.

As I said earlier, it's as if Democrats are begging to be hated.
I am no Democrat but I know a traitor when I sees one.

Sing it, Roy.

Despite Democratic impeachment managers laying out a methodical case on Wednesday, Senate Republicans seem intent as ever on acquitting Donald Trump over his role in the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Republicans Unswayed By Evidence Trump 'Incited' Mob Against U.S. Capitol

Let History judge those Republicans for their vote

“Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.”

History is often written by bad people. Opposition to the Democratic Party and their cohorts needs to increase exponentially to prevent that.

Sing it, Roy.

Despite Democratic impeachment managers laying out a methodical case on Wednesday, Senate Republicans seem intent as ever on acquitting Donald Trump over his role in the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Republicans Unswayed By Evidence Trump 'Incited' Mob Against U.S. Capitol

Let History judge those Republicans for their vote

But in the meantime, T**** can continue to twist arms in the Republican party like the thug he is, and Trumpism will continue unabated. That is not an acceptable outcome to me.

Those without honor and dignity have zero problems with letting off a known traitor.

How childish. You people are flat wrong and dishonest in your pursuit, and you know it. The game will not turn for you despite your best efforts.

As I said earlier, it's as if Democrats are begging to be hated.
I am no Democrat but I know a traitor when I sees one.

Oh? Quack for me one more time please.

Forum List

Back