It's Over

Democrats are beside themselves that no one is watching their little sham of a hearing...so now they are tossing out all kinds of nutty shit.....
What kind of nutty shit are they tossing out?
That everyone on Trump's side is guilty....for everything...and they all must be punished....
I don't hear anybody saying that... Can you provide a quote? I see a pretty strong focus on Trump and those who raided the Capital.

You didn’t give a source for the thing you claimed. That’s on you. I read the link you posted. Looked like a regular protest. Nothing about threats force or destruction. Nothing like what happened at the capital.
Wikipedia explains how they peacefully occupied the PUBLIC areas of the capitol. That was the one, where the democratic senators fled out of state, so they couldn't hold a vote.

And unlike the DC insurrection, the WI police joined the sit-in / occupation.
yes, I saw all of that, thank you. But I was hoping OKTexas who is trying to equivocate the two situation would care to explain how in the world they are similar.

Like who?....and who says he was lying?...who is the arbiter of truth?...
Just saying he lied doesn't make it so...you must prove he lied...which I'm sure Trump would love to watch them try...that would require evidence to the contrary to be presented and no way do the guilty dems want that....
Everybody saying that Trump won the 2020 election is telling a lie. Anybody saying the election was stolen, is telling a lie.
He did win the election in a landslide...if you want to change my mind call for a real ballot and signature audit in every state....but I have a right to my opinion...and until your side is ready to open up the election to inspection you can't say I'm lying...I just have a different opinion from yours...same with Trump...

Democrats are beside themselves that no one is watching their little sham of a hearing...so now they are tossing out all kinds of nutty shit.....
That everyone on Trump's side is guilty....for everything...and they all must be punished....
Not everyone, but those who supported his lies and spread misinformation should be held accountable
Just saying he lied doesn't make it so...you must prove he lied...which I'm sure Trump would love to watch them try...that would require evidence to the contrary to be presented and no way do the guilty dems want that....
Trump proved that he lied when he was unable to prove his claims. Thats how it works. Trump said he won in a landslide. That is obviously a lie. He lost and is no longer president. He said the election was stolen from him. He went to court. None of his claims showed merit for a case. Its all a PR stunt and a lie that has people like you duped

I don't hear anybody saying that... Can you provide a quote? I see a pretty strong focus on Trump and those who raided the Capital.
Watch the sham hearing....look up AOC's demands...come on man don't play games....

Everybody saying that Trump won the 2020 election is telling a lie. Anybody saying the election was stolen, is telling a lie.
He did win the election in a landslide...if you want to change my mind call for a real ballot and signature audit in every state....but I have a right to my opinion...and until your side is ready to open up the election to inspection you can't say I'm lying...I just have a different opinion from yours...same with Trump...
You can have whatever opinion you want but your opinions are not based on proven facts. They are based on emotional bias and lies that have been told to you by an Ex-president.

Watch the sham hearing....look up AOC's demands...come on man don't play games....
I'm watching the hearing... AOC hasn't spoken

You can have whatever opinion you want but your opinions are not based on proven facts. They are based on emotional bias and lies that have been told to you by an Ex-president.

The fact is that the rules were judicially changed just before the election in favor of the Democrats and allowed for the ability to more. easily cheat. It can’t get any more factual than that.

Trump proved that he lied when he was unable to prove his claims. Thats how it works.
No No No that's not how it works...his opinion and the opinion of millions of Americans believe the election was fraudulent...disagreeing with you doesn't make me a liar....we asked for real audited recounts and didn't get them....we asked for evidentiary trials and didn't get one....until absolute proof is brought fourth you can't say I lied or that Trump lied....

I'm watching the hearing... AOC hasn't spoken
AOC speaks about this trial on an hourly basis....look her up...how does she have time to do her job?....

No you still do not have it right....

He said the election was stolen from him. He went to court. None of his claims showed merit for a case. Its all a PR stunt and a lie that has people like you duped

His lies and refusal to concede got people killed

his opinion and the opinion of millions of Americans believe the election was fraudulent...disagreeing with you doesn't make me a liar.

It makes you and those who believe as you do, a fool

You are either a liar or a fool
Your choice

We don't need to audit every state. We can audit Georgia as an example to see if there is any evidence of election fraud. Since Georgia became the center of attention of voter integrity. Georgia counted, recounted, hand counted, and recounted the ballots again. And then on January 5th they did the whole thing again under the strictest scrutiny of any US election. And the results had democrats win the Georgia senate (a statewide election) by even a bigger margin than the statewide presidential election.

his opinion and the opinion of millions of Americans believe the election was fraudulent...disagreeing with you doesn't make me a liar.

Your choice
It would be so easy to prove I'm a fool or a liar...so why not do it?....this will all go away if the dems allowed a real election hearing with real data from ballot machines and real signature and address checks...what's the problem in that?...if they could prove we are fools and liars you can bet they would...they know they stole this election...and in my book that makes you the fool...because if they did it to me they will do it to you too...fool...

trump 4d chess.jpg

We don't need to audit every state. We can audit Georgia as an example to see if there is any evidence of election fraud. Since Georgia became the center of attention of voter integrity. Georgia counted, recounted, hand counted, and recounted the ballots again. And then on January 5th they did the whole thing again under the strictest scrutiny of any US election. And the results had democrats win the Georgia senate (a statewide election) by even a bigger margin than the statewide presidential election.
True...but I made my point...to call a man a liar one needs to back that up....and they won't because they can't...

Your the liar, to the trash pile...

Georgia didn't do one real recount...counting ballots over and over again that in any other year would have been disqualified by hand or by machine is not going to convince one person....

Your choice
It would be so easy to prove I'm a fool or a liar...so why not do it?....this will all go away if the dems allowed a real election hearing with real data from ballot machines and real signature and address checks...what's the problem in that?...if they could prove we are fools and liars you can bet they would...they know they stole this election...and in my book that makes you the fool...because if they did it to me they will do it to you too...fool...
If you believe in Leprechauns or Unicorns, I cannot prove you wrong.

Only assume you are a fool or a liar

The Stolen Election myth is no longer cute. People died because of it.

Forum List

Back