It's the REAL Darth Liability

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have migrated here by way of a couple of invites.

I was Darth Liability in a couple of other places and since some username thief took that handle HERE before I ever joined up, I signed up as Darth Liability.

I look forward to non-PC posting.

As ALWAYS, of course, I shall be perfectly refined in all ways. :razz:

Now how do I know you are the real deal?? :tongue:

He'll post a photo of his ass cheek birthmark which looks Jesus.

I was Darth Liability in a couple of other places and since some username thief took that handle HERE before I ever joined up, I signed up as Darth Liability.

He'll post a photo of his ass cheek birthmark which looks * * * * {unnecessarily offensive religious bigotry omitted}

Or my asshole which looks exactly like you!

He'll post a photo of his ass cheek birthmark which looks Jesus.

:disbelief:

Sounds like a plan..

He'll post a photo of his ass cheek birthmark which looks * * * * {unnecessarily offensive religious bigotry omitted}

Again, I have to ask if you write comedy for a living. Your biting wit stings like no other! Maybe you could write a book of all your bon mots, and then appear on Oprah!

By the way, with the assistance of an Administrator of this fine Board, I will be dropping the "Darth" portion of my USMB username sometime tomorrow (since the "other" member who usurped that handle has since relinquished it).

Yes, I shall be reclaiming the true and rightful username, "Liability."

My thanks to the anonymous Administrator. :clap2:

By the way, Gunny kinda rocks, doesn't he?

Just sayin'.

You find my use of the word Jesus offensive?

Do you find this offensive?

jesus-jesus-dog-ass-demotivational-poster-1222114446.jpg

Again, I have to ask if you write comedy for a living. Your biting wit stings like no other! Maybe you could write a book of all your bon mots, and then appear on Oprah!

Again I have to suggest to you that, perhaps, criticism just isn't your forte`!

You find my use of the word Jesus offensive?

Do you find this offensive?

http://www.motifake.com/demotivational-poster/0809/jesus-jesus-dog-ass-demotivational-poster-* * * *

I find you offensive. That image? Just petty, rude and ignorant.

I happen not to be particularly religious. But I find it very revealing that some people find it so necessary to mock other people's beliefs in such an arrogant and prick-like fashion.

Again I have to suggest to you that, perhaps, criticism just isn't your forte`!

Dearest Darth, I'm not criticizing, I'm just observing............:eusa_whistle:

EZ: Everybody knows what you are attempting to do. But you're half right. If that's the best you've got, you certainly aren't criticizing. :eusa_whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back