It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism.

So you claim to be a draftee? is that what I'm hearing?

Only if you ignore the numerous times that I have said "I chose to serve". In a previous thread you stated I served because I had no options. I did have options. I exercised those options after my service.

The biggest obstacle to faith is fundamentalism, Dominionism, literalism and sanctimonious militants.
Is this a Muslim going on about fundamentalism?
Just wondering. How do you be a 'militant' follower of Jesus? Do you love people too much or what?

Only if you ignore the numerous times that I have said "I chose to serve". In a previous thread you stated I served because I had no options. I did have options. I exercised those options after my service.
He doesnt know what that means.

I kind of feel sorry for this guy

He doesnt know what that means.

I kind of feel sorry for this guy
Playing army as a kid is NOT the same as military service. I knew a guy just like you. He talked a great game, that he was a marine with PTSD from his time in Nam. Turns out he never left the mainland. lol. He's a leftwing nutso too, as it turns out.

Playing army is a kid is NOT the same as military service.

And that is why you are not a veteran. You have to actually sign the paper and take the oath. You have to write a blank check for, up to and including, your life.

I did that. And so did every other veteran who served.

And that is why you are not a veteran. You have to actually sign the paper and take the oath. You have to write a blank check for, up to and including, your life.

I did that. And so did every other veteran who served.
I know hundreds of veterans. Not a single one talks like you with the leftist crap.

Forum List

Back