It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but Christian Spanish and Portuguese took it to another level. Evidently slavery, rape and murder are just fine under your Christian regime.
Let's remember that the CATHOLIC Pope designated that the Spanish and Portuguese would split the world in two and take over all non-European countries....the hell with those already living there.

You don't want to talk about it being a 13 year old girl, though, because you're afraid to. It makes you uncomfortable because you're unable to justify your position in such a case...
Don't be silly. How many thirteen-year-olds do you--and have you--worked with. I am not uncomfortable at all. Well, other than feeling sorry for you.

Vatican City

It's probably also the most heavily guarded city on the planet. Having been there, and having traveled pretty extensively all over the world, I can tell you that I've never seen a higher level of security anywhere.

Now, how about someplace like Indonesia, where gays are lashed up to 100 times for the crime of... wait for it... being gay?

Or how about ISIS throwing suspected homosexuals off of buildings or beheading them. That's what religious rule gets you, and decent American will have no part of it. Take your zealotry elsewhere...

Don't be silly. How many thirteen-year-olds do you--and have you--worked with. I am not uncomfortable at all. Well, other than feeling sorry for you.

No reason to feel sorry for me, Buttmucnch. I'm lovin' my life.

I don't spend a lot of time around children, to be quite honest with you. If my friends have children, they're all grown, for the most part.

But you've failed to refute my point, so we can go ahead and just assume that I'm correct, since there's not an iota of a reason to believe that I'm not...

You can do whatever you want. Your opinion whatever you are about to post is still hot garbage and will not equate atheism with religion.
^^^^^

FB_IMG_1643568321613.jpg

Why didn’t you tell us Mashmont you are Jesus’ spokesman? Boy that changes everything. We are certainly blessed to have you here in Jesus name speaking GOD’s TRUE WORD to all of us.
Jesus was the first well-known conservative. Jesus would be completely at odds with the Democrat Party of today
MashMont wrote: 22JAN30-POST#0364 above

NFBW wrote:
You remind me of a white traditional American, self professed Cultural Christian poster who makes a similar point. When you have time Mashmont can you answer a question I asked him last July.
Why did black evangelical Christians who vote Democrat not support Republican/conservative GWB’s dumb invasion of Iraq but so many white evangelical Christians enthusiastically did?​

I’m very interested to know if the Founder of Christianity was at odds with the Black Christian Church’s universal opposition to the invasion of Iraq in March 2003. You appear to be someone who can provide an official offer.

22JAN30-POST#0391

Last edited:
So no Schindler's List past the censors right? Violence, nudity, unchristian values.

No Star Wars either (alternative religions).

How about the Ten Commandments? That's Jewish.

No Bond films. Bollywood? Could Buddhist churches advertise?

Could someone put up a billboard with "there is no god but God and his name is Allah" on it?

I don't spend a lot of time around children, to be quite honest with you. If my friends have children, they're all grown, for the most part.

But you've failed to refute my point, so we can go ahead and just assume that I'm correct, since there's not an iota of a reason to believe that I'm not...
On the other hand, my workdays are centered around children--11-14 year olds to be precise. Further, because I say life should also be on the table you jump to the conclusion I forbid abortion. If you only knew...

Basically, you wanted an argument with someone who was hard core against your position on abortion. Sorry to disappoint you, that I couldn't be the person you concluded I am. Re-read my post. I said life should also be on the table. Are you arguing against life being on the table?

On the other hand, my workdays are centered around children--11-14 year olds to be precise. Further, because I say life should also be on the table you jump to the conclusion I forbid abortion. If you only knew...

Basically, you wanted an argument with someone who was hard core against your position on abortion. Sorry to disappoint you, that I couldn't be the person you concluded I am. Re-read my post. I said life should also be on the table. Are you arguing against life being on the table?

So, you would allow for an abortion in the case of a 13 year old rape victim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back