It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would the victim of rape or incest do to warrant the forfeiture of living their life as they choose?

In cases of rape and incest, abortion should ALWAYS be on the table...
I would ask this: What has the child of rape or incest done to forfeit the right to live? As with other abortions, the child's right to live supersedes any inconveniece a woman may have.
And thank you for your respectful demeanor.

Last edited:
God always chooses life. You want abortion on the table? Fine, but let life be front and center. It is the ideal choice. There are plenty of people who yearn to adopt.

So, if your 13 year old daughter were raped by he uncle and became pregnant, you would insist she carry that pregnancy to term?

That's absolutely fucking disgusting. If you don't already have children, please, don't breed.

Your God is not my God. For that reason we should never be a Christian nation...

I would ask this: What has the child of rape or incest done to forfeit the right to live? As with other abortions, the child's right to live supersedes any inconveniece a woman may have.
And thank you for your respectful demeanor.

And now comes the disrespectful part, because you didn't answer the fucking question.

If you would insist that your 12 year old daughter carry a pregnancy derived from rape to term, you're unfit to be a father.

Once again, you prove that you lack the intellectual agility to respond to a simple fucking question...

So, if your 13 year old daughter were raped by he uncle and became pregnant, you would insist she carry that pregnancy to term?

That's absolutely fucking disgusting. If you don't already have children, please, don't breed...
I like that his concept of Christian nation means that the government will no longer provide social services to those same children. Not seeing where Jesus said anything about that either.

Because you feel a need to insult me, there is no need to insult my daughter, my brothers, and my brother-in-law. My daughter was not quite twelve when I had to teach her how to protect herself--which she did quite competently when she was thirteen.

You as much as confess you have no case at all for "abortion on the table" when you have to create a thirteen-year-old being raped as your best argument.

As for rape of a 13-year-old...isn't that an excellent case for the use of a morning-after pill so that a pregnancy does not occur? Or are you now going to create a story about an uncle raping a niece and making threats if she mentions it to her mom? I don't know about your children, but I know for a fact that I am the first person my children would tell--and immediately at that.

Hope your children are as fortunate in their parents. Have a good day.

I like that his concept of Christian nation means that the government will no longer provide social services to those same children. Not seeing where Jesus said anything about that either.
My idea will put social services in the hands of charity as it should be. Instead of paying taxes for social services, people will assigned someone who has been deemed to need assistance and help them out directly. This does two things: it makes the receiver more honest and less likely to screw the system; and it makes the helper feel appreciated instead of fleeced.

The Christian health care co-op that I am a part of does exactly that. We get extremely great coverage. We are assigned families to help, and we send them the premium directly. There is no big pile of money to be squandered or wasted. Premiums are very reasonable. The main reason is my premiums aren't going towards immoral CRAP that has nothing to do with health care, such as birth control

Because you feel a need to insult me, there is no need to insult my daughter, my brothers, and my brother-in-law. My daughter was not quite twelve when I had to teach her how to protect herself--which she did quite competently when she was thirteen.

You as much as confess you have no case at all for "abortion on the table" when you have to create a thirteen-year-old being raped as your best argument.

As for rape of a 13-year-old...isn't that an excellent case for the use of a morning-after pill so that a pregnancy does not occur? Or are you now going to create a story about an uncle raping a niece and making threats if she mentions it to her mom? I don't know about your children, but I know for a fact that I am the first person my children would tell--and immediately at that.

You didnt answer his question. Yes or no will suffice.

Second, your teenage daughter might not tell you immediately that she was raped. This would be normal, as rape victims feel intense shame.

So, try answering the question again.

You didnt answer his question. Yes or no will suffice.

Second, your teenage daughter might not tell you immediately that she was raped. This would be normal, as rape victims feel intense shame.

So, try answering the question again.
No, there is no need to answer questions in which the questioner is abusive, profane, or insulting. I don't do it. Nobody should.

You can do whatever you want. Your opinion whatever you are about to post is still hot garbage and will not equate atheism with religion.
I can prove the Supreme Court ruled atheism is equal to a religion. Are you upset that you were wrong?

Birth control is not permitted. The OP already said that.

My idea will put social services in the hands of charity as it should be. Instead of paying taxes for social services, people will assigned someone who has been deemed to need assistance and help them out directly. This does two things: it makes the receiver more honest and less likely to screw the system; and it makes the helper feel appreciated instead of fleeced.

The Christian health care co-op that I am a part of does exactly that. We get extremely great coverage. We are assigned families to help, and we send them the premium directly. There is no big pile of money to be squandered or wasted. Premiums are very reasonable. The main reason is my premiums aren't going towards immoral CRAP that has nothing to do with health care, such as birth control
So no food, clothing, shelter, got it.

My intent was not to insult any family member. My intent was to make it personal for you. Yet, you still fail to say what your stance would be if it was YOUR child. If your position is the same whether it's your daughter or someone else's, you'd have said so. But you didn't. One can only conclude, then, that you would absolutely permit abortion instead of having your own 13 year old daughter take a rape pregnancy to term.

It's clear that you're a "do as I say" kinda' guy...

It's not the best argument, but it is an extreme argument. The fact of the matter is that it's entirely plausible. Sadly, kids are molested by family members in this country on a daily basis. If even one of those instance results in a pregnancy, then abortion should be on the table as a viable option.

You don't want to talk about it being a 13 year old girl, though, because you're afraid to. It makes you uncomfortable because you're unable to justify your position in such a case...

As for rape of a 13-year-old...isn't that an excellent case for the use of a morning-after pill so that a pregnancy does not occur? Or are you now going to create a story about an uncle raping a niece and making threats if she mentions it to her mom?

Are you suggesting that couldn't happen?

I don't know about your children, but I know for a fact that I am the first person my children would tell--and immediately at that.

I'm sure you believe that. Unfortunately, though, the only way you can be positive is if it were to happen (and I'm not saying that's what I'm hoping for)...

My "child" is 36 years old and is a very successful woman. She grew up knowing that there was nothing she couldn't tell her Mom and me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back