🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's time to start thinking about resistance.

Even if the Dems don't take the White House, there are local battles to fight.

If it's Hillary or Sanders, only we can stop the destruction and loss of basic rights.

It's time to organize, to unite, to resist. If there are enough of us, they cannot throw us all in jail.

A little revolution now and then is a good thing.

So how do we start?

Why don't you try organizing a massive takeover of Washington ? ....Wait, that's been done. I think about a dozen teabaggers showed up.
And they shall call it....American Spring.

only we can stop the destruction and loss of basic rights.

which rights are you particularly concerned with...what basic right have you lost?

It's not so much now, but what rights we will lose. So far we have lost the right to run a business the way we want to. We have lost the right to practice our religion. We are headed down the road to losing more. We needn't wait until they are gone before we act.
So you are complaining about state PA laws. What's wrong with organizing to get your state government to repeal those laws? Too lazy?

which rights are you particularly concerned with...what basic right have you lost?

It's not so much now, but what rights we will lose. So far we have lost the right to run a business the way we want to. We have lost the right to practice our religion. We are headed down the road to losing more. We needn't wait until they are gone before we act.

no doubt the loss of jim crow laws left you broken-hearted.

this is why normal people don't vote for your insanity.

Jim Crow laws were unconstitutional, but allowed by a wrong SC decision, and is a lesson on giving the courts the power to make crap up as they go along.

Yet- without the Supreme Court- there is no one to say that Jim Crows were unconstitutional or not. Each state can impose any Jim Crow laws as it pleases.

The Supreme Court gets some things wrong- but the alternative is unlimited State power.

and "states' rights" generally equals discrimination and theocratic laws.
Straw man.

If it's Hillary or Sanders, only we can stop the destruction and loss of basic rights.

It's time to organize, to unite, to resist. If there are enough of us, they cannot throw us all in jail.

So how do we start?

I think things have to get far far worse to consider it to be "do over" time.

That being said its usually something nobody sees coming that turns into the straw that breaks the camels back.

A liberal court overturning heller, and NY State banning all sorts of guns might be something along those lines. NYC doesn't care, but Upstate sure as hell does.

Well, you may be right, but I'd prefer not to wait until it gets that far. Even if we are small in number, it's time to start. I wouldn't be surprised if the tipping point comes this year. Like if the GOP caves on Obama's SCOTUS appointment. I'd say the odds are very high that they will.

Again, anything without the support of at least 10-20% of the population isn't a revolution, it's a riot. Something really really bad would have to happen to reach that point.

But we have to start somewhere right? Better than doing nothing.

Absolutely.

Also, be very careful of statists who pose as constitutionalists...they do it all the time, and then they do nothing but declare there is no hope, that nothing can be done, that nobody is getting the word out, that the movement has failed bla bla blah. Block them too.
What about Statists who are wanting to help?

there's a revolution of ideas... a revolution in approach to processes...

and then there's VIOLENT revolution or "resistance" which is what fringe lunatics are itching to rationalize.
You're right. The feds are definitely itching to rationalize the killing of American citizens.

So how do we start?

What 'right' is being taken from you? Specifically?

So how do we start?
You mean like women's abortion rights and voter suppression? Gay rights and marriage?

Hint, it's not Democrats.

and then there's VIOLENT revolution or "resistance" which is what fringe lunatics are itching to rationalize.
You're right. The feds are definitely itching to rationalize the killing of American citizens.

Only if they resist arrest, lead the cops on a high speed chase, try to run a police blockade and then reach for a gun.

Otherwise, nope.

Jim Crow laws were unconstitutional, but allowed by a wrong SC decision, and is a lesson on giving the courts the power to make crap up as they go along.

Yet- without the Supreme Court- there is no one to say that Jim Crows were unconstitutional or not. Each state can impose any Jim Crow laws as it pleases.

The Supreme Court gets some things wrong- but the alternative is unlimited State power.

The SC gets things wrong when it makes crap up out if thin air, that don't even have a passing reference in the document itself.

No mention of abortion, no mention of marriage contracts, no mention of public employee unions, but mentions towards freedom of religious exercise, gun ownership, and free speech. Yet progressives want the former to be considered sacrosanct constitutional gospel, and the latter things to be ignored when it suits them.
Ever bothered to read a Supreme Court decision? I'm gonna say that you have not.

IGNORE THE LEFT FROM
THIS POINT ON.

They have no input here.

Laughing......with the 'left' being anyone who doesn't ape *exactly* what you believe.

Holy shit, you're kinda raising the concept of an echo chamber to an art form.

only we can stop the destruction and loss of basic rights.

still waiting for anyone to answer what rights have we lost?

amazing you have no idea how silly you all sound like you want to be the constitution police.

video taping day to day interactions while ranting about your rights wagging your mini constitution.

hey, i have one of those mini constitution books too! get a grip :rolleyes:

again, i ask... what basic right has anyone lost and a when...........?

4FYsNVNav2FI9QP-7JTODiELmDbE5zFvUwoInB4hLPI.jpg

So how do we start?

Nothing says 'leadership' like asking other people how to start your revolution.....

In the United States we have a Constitution- and the way to 'prevent' things is by having the most voters.

If you don't have the most voters- and want to rebel against what the voters want- you are just bitter losers who despise our Constitution.

If your path breaks the Constitution expect a fight.

Thank you Mr. Bundy.

No problem Benedict Arnold.

Would killing American soldiers and law enforcement be morally legitimate in the name of 'revolution'?

So how do we start?

You already did at a bird sanctuary in Oregon, you weren't there?

(By the way, revolution already called on account of Randy forgot to bring the slimjims again!)

look at you with the shameless fear mongering...

So how do we start?

Start by getting registered and voting. Vote the ins out. Mrs. Bosnia Clinton is a definite in.

The SC gets things wrong when it makes crap up out if thin air, that don't even have a passing reference in the document itself.

No mention of abortion, no mention of marriage contracts, no mention of public employee unions, but mentions towards freedom of religious exercise, gun ownership, and free speech. Yet progressives want the former to be considered sacrosanct constitutional gospel, and the latter things to be ignored when it suits them.
Ever bothered to read a Supreme Court decision? I'm gonna say that you have not.

i think thats 'pretty clear

Step one I think is secrecy. No names, no public showings untill numbers are large enough. No blogs, no Facebook pages. Off the grid to get a solid core.

I could be mistaken, I'm not a community organizer, I'm just an American who recognizes the danger coming.

No, it's beyond that...now is the time to recruit public faces and go public. The militias are soldiers and roughly hewn and it's so easy to collect them and put them in jail when they're peaceful, and to make excuses for killing them. What America needs for people who have the gift of communication, and the willingness to stand peacefully in PROTEST, to step up to the plate...and they ARE. It's amazing how many mothers are really grabbing this bull by the horns. You don't see it because the feds and the media conspire to shut down the information, as happened in Burns.

There's a nationwide protest March 5, everybody is gathering to protest the overreach of our government which culminated in the death of LaVoy Finicum and the arrest of DOZENS of people for nothing more than "conspiracy"...i.e., TALKING ABOUT GOVERNMENT OVERREACH in terms of the CONSTITUTION. I don't think people realize...the feds are putting people in jail for saying the feds are behaving illegally, and they are calling it "conspiracy to obstruct". I'll be conspiring to obstruct and protest the feds' illegal, unconstitutional actions at the courthouse in Portland on that day.

There are a lot of people showing flags over overpasses...because it's all so fluid you have to be tapped in to the activists to know when/where, but really, it's anywhere, any when.

There's a lot more going on, too.

Call representatives, call the press, call your sheriff, and make your concerns known and tell them what you expect from them. Campaign for and elect CONSTITUTIONAL judges, district attorneys, and sheriffs. It is THEIR JOB to abide by the constitution, and to DEFEND their constituents.
Oh goodie...another American Spring! Another flop to make fun of. :clap: I'm looking foreward to it.

Forum List

Back