🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's time to start thinking about resistance.

Even if the Dems don't take the White House, there are local battles to fight.

If it's Hillary or Sanders, only we can stop the destruction and loss of basic rights.

It's time to organize, to unite, to resist. If there are enough of us, they cannot throw us all in jail.

A little revolution now and then is a good thing.

So how do we start?

Nothing says 'leadership' like asking other people how to start your revolution.....

In the United States we have a Constitution- and the way to 'prevent' things is by having the most voters.

If you don't have the most voters- and want to rebel against what the voters want- you are just bitter losers who despise our Constitution.

Your theory hasn't worked so far.

Step one I think is secrecy. No names, no public showings untill numbers are large enough. No blogs, no Facebook pages. Off the grid to get a solid core.

I could be mistaken, I'm not a community organizer, I'm just an American who recognizes the danger coming.

No, it's beyond that...now is the time to recruit public faces and go public. The militias are soldiers and roughly hewn and it's so easy to collect them and put them in jail when they're peaceful, and to make excuses for killing them. What America needs for people who have the gift of communication, and the willingness to stand peacefully in PROTEST, to step up to the plate...and they ARE. It's amazing how many mothers are really grabbing this bull by the horns. You don't see it because the feds and the media conspire to shut down the information, as happened in Burns.

There's a nationwide protest March 5, everybody is gathering to protest the overreach of our government which culminated in the death of LaVoy Finicum and the arrest of DOZENS of people for nothing more than "conspiracy"...i.e., TALKING ABOUT GOVERNMENT OVERREACH in terms of the CONSTITUTION. I don't think people realize...the feds are putting people in jail for saying the feds are behaving illegally, and they are calling it "conspiracy to obstruct". I'll be conspiring to obstruct and protest the feds' illegal, unconstitutional actions at the courthouse in Portland on that day.

There are a lot of people showing flags over overpasses...because it's all so fluid you have to be tapped in to the activists to know when/where, but really, it's anywhere, any when.

There's a lot more going on, too.

Call representatives, call the press, call your sheriff, and make your concerns known and tell them what you expect from them. Campaign for and elect CONSTITUTIONAL judges, district attorneys, and sheriffs. It is THEIR JOB to abide by the constitution, and to DEFEND their constituents.
Oh goodie...another American Spring! Another flop to make fun of. :clap: I'm looking foreward to it.

Is this the same 'everybody' that answered the 'call' put out by the refuge militia?

If it's Hillary or Sanders, only we can stop the destruction and loss of basic rights.

It's time to organize, to unite, to resist. If there are enough of us, they cannot throw us all in jail.

So how do we start?
You start by posting this in Political Satire, because no one is taking this seriously.

The very fact that the left has come here so hard and so fast is enough to tell me that you are all taking this very seriously. And we'll you should. I'm not fucking around anymore.
The Constitution is based on the consent of the governed, when enough of the governed withdraw consent, what's to keep it (and more importantly the current government) in place?

Force?

Don't respond to them. They are simply trying to troll and trash this thread.

Block block block them.

So while this was all going down in Harney county, the feds were trolling MULTIPLE sites on facebook. They were giving out the personal phone numbers of the people involved (because remember, the occupiers had given all their contact information to the feds REPEATEDLY in an effort to establish communication with them...the feds communicated with them in a cursory manner only, there was no real attempt to negotiate...then they released the numbers to the public via TROLLS...agents online....in the hopes that the flood of attacks from online hackers and trolls would shut down the live feed that was going out and also all the lines that the feds hadn't already secured). If we're going to use the internet, we have to be savvy about shutting down trolls and distractions, and that means you block sites and posters religiously, and focus on networking amongst ourselves, getting the word out, putting a face to the movement against tyranny, and educating people.

Nah, I can stand up to penny ante debaters any day of the week. It's how I get my aggression out (that and driving in NYC).

They aren't debaters. They're statist trolls and anti-American fanatics, and arguing with them is a waste of time and energy, unless that's your sole purpose.

:rofl:

poor crazy kg. :cuckoo:
The 5th of March...let's all remember that date. We've got another American Springer to entertain us.

So how do we start?

Nothing says 'leadership' like asking other people how to start your revolution.....

In the United States we have a Constitution- and the way to 'prevent' things is by having the most voters.

If you don't have the most voters- and want to rebel against what the voters want- you are just bitter losers who despise our Constitution.

When you have 2 parties that no longer serve the people and offer ridiculous farces such Clinton-Bush or Trump-Sanders --- you really have no case for STOPPING a revolution. If Bernie can call for one and BHO can ORDER one --- why shouldn't we have a revolution also??

If by 'revolution' you mean peaceful change by Constitutional means- sure.

If by 'revolution' you mean tearing up the U.S. Constitution while telling everyone you are protecting it- no.

The only goal is ENFORCE and revive the Constitutional intent of the Founding.. THAT'S the required revolution. \
You can't go on when Congressional rules are such that NOTHING HAPPENS if the 4 party bosses don't approve. You can't go on when Congress no longer WRITES legislation, but gives the minions of the damned bureaucracy a blank outline and let's them fill out the details.

You can't go on ignoring a $TRill deficit and the fact that nobody believes a single number coming out of Washington. And you can't go on with corporate welfare that nobody likes -- but never gets yanked because Congress and the minions have TAKEN the power to hand out favors and pick winners/losers.

The 2 parties need to die. America needs a more consensus govt with LARGER choices. Even if power in Congress has to be negotiated by coalitions amongst MULTIPLE parties. Much like it runs elsewhere.

The political monopoly has to end..

Well you're overthinking it a bit, but you started out great.

Hold all officials accountable to the CONSTITUTION. We are a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC and our government officials need to be reminded of that, and held to it.

The constitution....according to who? I know among you sovereign citizen folks, you insist that you and you alone get to tell us what the constitution 'really means'. But what relevance does your assurances of your own constitutional infallibility have with the rest of us?[/QUOTE]

So how do we start?

If your path breaks the Constitution expect a fight.

Thank you Mr. Bundy.

No problem Benedict Arnold.

Would killing American soldiers and law enforcement be morally legitimate in the name of 'revolution'?

Aaaand here we go again!
The military and the Sheriff departments around the country have already told you and your messiah to fuck off.
Please continue to harbor hopes that they will defend you and your sorry ass agenda.
I cant wait to see the shock on your face when the shit goes south...

Thank you Mr. Bundy.

Would killing American soldiers and law enforcement be morally legitimate in the name of 'revolution'?

Aaaand here we go again!
The military and the Sheriff departments around the country have already told you and your messiah to fuck off.
Please continue to harbor hopes that they will defend you and your sorry ass agenda.

They did? Because I'm pretty sure it was an Oregon State Patrolman that shot Fuckhead Finnicum after the wanna be cop killer tried to reach for a gun.

Did the OSP not get the militia memo?

Thank you Mr. Bundy.

Aaaand here we go again!
"shit goes south"...I believe the South has enough shit already....

12697246_464636133722371_7999202423752645777_o.jpg

If nothing else, trump is destroying the Bush family name.

Thank you Mr. Bundy.

Aaaand here we go again!

Aaaah the baiting was as easy as expected.
So why do you and your cohorts keep moving south?
Careful how you answer dyke....

Thank you Mr. Bundy.

Aaaand here we go again!

Awwwww...and now I've hurt your feelings. I hope you have a con-federate flag crying towel handy.

And I don't move South....I did my time in Southern Hell while in the Navy. Happiness was seeing Texas in my rearview mirror.. :)

Aaaand here we go again!

Awwwww...and now I've hurt your feelings. I hope you have a con-federate flag crying towel handy.

And I don't move South....I did my time in Southern Hell while in the Navy. Happiness was seeing Texas in my rearview mirror.. :)

Please convince your homo brethren to adopt the same attitude.

Aaaand here we go again!

Most do leave when they realize the inbred nature of the South....tho some are staying....improving the overall nature of the place a little at a time.

So how do we start?

You elect CONSTITUTIONAL sheriffs and representatives at the local level. That's the long and short of it.

:rofl:

hqdefault.jpg
Dang, I thought only Kosher was posting pictures of Sheriff Palmer!

Here in the good ol' USA, we have had many revolutions. Only one of them with bullets. The rest have been with ballots. Now you want to start a revolution with ballots, have at it friend. But if it is bullets you are talking about, buddy boy, we will shut you down right now. And no one will give a damn where you get a concrete box, or one made of pine.

Here in the good ol' USA, we have had many revolutions. Only one of them with bullets. The rest have been with ballots. Now you want to start a revolution with ballots, have at it friend. But if it is bullets you are talking about, buddy boy, we will shut you down right now. And no one will give a damn where you get a concrete box, or one made of pine.
They can petition, they can vote.

Why aren't they looking at those options? Could it be because they know very well that they are a very very small minority?

Aaaand here we go again!

Most do leave when they realize the inbred nature of the South....tho some are staying....improving the overall nature of the place a little at a time.

Like herpes improves business at a whore house....
Go away,you're a blight on society.

So how do we start?

You're right. They don't throw you in jail, but exterminate you instead

-Geaux

So how do we start?
Step one....kill Hillarys dog.

Like herpes improves business at a whore house....
Go away,you're a blight on society.
My goodness...I've really hurt your feelings. Didn't know you were so sensitive about the subject.

Forum List

Back