🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's time to start thinking about resistance.

Even if the Dems don't take the White House, there are local battles to fight.

If it's Hillary or Sanders, only we can stop the destruction and loss of basic rights.

It's time to organize, to unite, to resist. If there are enough of us, they cannot throw us all in jail.

A little revolution now and then is a good thing.

So how do we start?

Nothing says 'leadership' like asking other people how to start your revolution.....

In the United States we have a Constitution- and the way to 'prevent' things is by having the most voters.

If you don't have the most voters- and want to rebel against what the voters want- you are just bitter losers who despise our Constitution.

If your path breaks the Constitution expect a fight.

Thank you Mr. Bundy.

No problem Benedict Arnold.

Would killing American soldiers and law enforcement be morally legitimate in the name of 'revolution'?

No need for that....they'd be on our side.

Nothing says 'leadership' like asking other people how to start your revolution.....

In the United States we have a Constitution- and the way to 'prevent' things is by having the most voters.

If you don't have the most voters- and want to rebel against what the voters want- you are just bitter losers who despise our Constitution.

Thank you Mr. Bundy.

Would killing American soldiers and law enforcement be morally legitimate in the name of 'revolution'?

You're an idiot. Unanimous support from law enforcement and the military for a rightwing extremist insurrection?

You're dumber than I thought you were, and I didn't think that was possible.

If it's Hillary or Sanders, only we can stop the destruction and loss of basic rights.

It's time to organize, to unite, to resist. If there are enough of us, they cannot throw us all in jail.

So how do we start?

Start by getting registered and voting. Vote the ins out. Mrs. Bosnia Clinton is a definite in.

I'm way past that. I've even written, called, and e-mailed my representatives. Now it's time to do more.

What are you really revolting against?

No one has taken your guns away.

No one has really taken your freedom of speech away.

No one is making you attend any sort of religious organization.

Are you revolting against paying taxes which have not really changed a whole lot in many years?

Obamacare?

Gay marriage? Really?

When you really get down to it what is your bitch that is worth a revolution?

Me thinks your problem is the same problem that gets me riled up, things don't go the way I think they should. I just need to reign in my hubris and realize it is a really big world out there and for some reason there are a lot of folks that don't think as i do. Somehow we all have to learn to just get along. Too bad the left doesn't think anyone's opinion, other then their own, means a thing.

i see the budget deficits and really wonder if the country has gone mad. but then I think I don't really want them cutting medicare or Social Security. Which the latter still pays for itself but seems to be a target. Funny how SS funding is always questioned, although funding is petty clear, but welfare funding is NEVER questioned. Funny still is how SS didn't get a COLA this year but welfare will I am sure. And no, I am not on SS or medicare.

1. I'm not proposing a revolt, I am proposing resistance. Although if it comes to it then that's what will happen.
2. No one has taken my guns away ...yet. Am I supposed to wait until they do?
3. In fact, they are trying to take free speech away. Again, am I supposed to wait until they do?
4. I'm not allowed to practice my religion, unless they approve.
5. Some taxes maybe.
6. Obamacare certainly.
7. Gay marriage no.
8. Not yet worth a revolution but resistance is needed.

So how do we start?

Start by getting registered and voting. Vote the ins out. Mrs. Bosnia Clinton is a definite in.

I'm way past that. I've even written, called, and e-mailed my representatives. Now it's time to do more.

What exactly? Specifically?

Resistance against laws that violate the constitution and/or limit my rights and freedoms.

So how do we start?

Are you revolting against paying taxes which have not really changed a whole lot in many years?

Obamacare?

Gay marriage? Really?

Me thinks your problem is the same problem that gets me riled up, things don't go the way I think they should. I just need to reign in my hubris and realize it is a really big world out there and for some reason there are a lot of folks that don't think as i do. Somehow we all have to learn to just get along. Too bad the left doesn't think anyone's opinion, other then their own, means a thing.

i see the budget deficits and really wonder if the country has gone mad. but then I think I don't really want them cutting medicare or Social Security. Which the latter still pays for itself but seems to be a target. Funny how SS funding is always questioned, although funding is petty clear, but welfare funding is NEVER questioned. Funny still is how SS didn't get a COLA this year but welfare will I am sure. And no, I am not on SS or medicare.

1. I'm not proposing a revolt, I am proposing resistance. Although if it comes to it then that's what will happen.
3. In fact, they are trying to take free speech away. Again, am I supposed to wait until they do?
5. Some taxes maybe.
6. Obamacare certainly.
7. Gay marriage no.

And you are saying that there has not been resistance to all of the above?

I am interested in number 4? Where does one get such approval?

Thank you Mr. Bundy.

I'll interpret the stunned silence as cowardice. Man up and answer the question.

There is no stunned silence, that only exists in your alleged mind. I'm ignoring you lefties because you have nothing to add to the point of this thread.

Dismissed.

So how do we start?

Obamacare?

Gay marriage? Really?

5. Some taxes maybe.
6. Obamacare certainly.
7. Gay marriage no.

No, there has been some, but there is even greater need for it and there can never be too much resistance.

If you practice your religion and they approve, no problem. If they don't approve, you get sued, possibly arrested, and/or run out of town.

After Cliven Bundy and so many of his pals ended up in jail, fervor for TheRevolution has been significantly reduced. The brave patriots got much less brave once shit got real.

Yeah, they made videos, and that was the problem. The seditionists need to hide their core belief that their whiteness entitles them to free stuff from the gubmint, not advertise it. Militia-kook-types are now regarded by the public as crazy welfare-queen sissies, and nobody wants to be associated with them.

Thank you Mr. Bundy.

You're an idiot. Unanimous support from law enforcement and the military for a rightwing extremist insurrection?

Why would they need unanimous support? Even if 1/4 of them sided with the "rebels" in this hypothetical scenario, then the government would have a hell of a time re-establishing control.

Obamacare?

Gay marriage? Really?

5. Some taxes maybe.
6. Obamacare certainly.
7. Gay marriage no.

No, there has been some, but there is even greater need for it and there can never be too much resistance.

If you practice your religion and they approve, no problem. If they don't approve, you get sued, possibly arrested, and/or run out of town.

This religious thing, can you actually give a concrete example of this actually happening?

So how do we start?

The revolution we need is a spiritual one. Without fixing the spiritual muck in the hearts of Americans we cannot fix the outter problems

So how do we start?

What exactly? Specifically?

Resistance against laws that violate the constitution and/or limit my rights and freedoms.

I said "specifically." Can you read? What form does your imaginary "resistance " take, and what EXACTLY will YOU do personally?

So how do we start?

1. Did I say I wanted to lead it? No I didn't.

2. Just because you say something doesn't make it true. We love the Constitition, it's the people we will rebel against that don't.

You want to rebel against the Constitution because you 'love it'?

No. People want to rebel against the government because they ignore the constitution.

We don't need to do that though. Just support Ted Cruz and work on fixing things in our community. We haven't lost yet

I hope you never have to experience how quickly law enforcement and the military would squash any serious group of secessionist traitors.

You are not a threat to the government.

However, due to your proclivity to support terrorism, you are a threat to the people.
Yes all Hail Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and Lenin. I stand with maMOOT.

Thank you Mr. Bundy.

Why would they need unanimous support? Even if 1/4 of them sided with the "rebels" in this hypothetical scenario, then the government would have a hell of a time re-establishing control.

Go back and read the question.

Obamacare?

Gay marriage? Really?

5. Some taxes maybe.
6. Obamacare certainly.
7. Gay marriage no.

This religious thing, can you actually give a concrete example of this actually happening?

Yeah it's off the topic here but it's easy so here it is, and you should already be able to state this without asking: a bakery can be forced to bake a cake for a wedding even if doing so violates their religious beliefs.

Now this has been discussed ad nauseum on these boards and its barely relevant to this thread so that's it.

So how do we start?

The revolution we need is a spiritual one. Without fixing the spiritual muck in the hearts of Americans we cannot fix the outter problems

Agreed, but someone else will have to take up that banner, I'm not a spiritual person.

Forum List

Back