🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's time to start thinking about resistance.

Even if the Dems don't take the White House, there are local battles to fight.

If it's Hillary or Sanders, only we can stop the destruction and loss of basic rights.

It's time to organize, to unite, to resist. If there are enough of us, they cannot throw us all in jail.

A little revolution now and then is a good thing.

So how do we start?

Start by getting registered and voting. Vote the ins out. Mrs. Bosnia Clinton is a definite in.

I'm way past that. I've even written, called, and e-mailed my representatives. Now it's time to do more.

What exactly? Specifically?

Resistance against laws that violate the constitution and/or limit my rights and freedoms.

I said "specifically." Can you read? What form does your imaginary "resistance " take, and what EXACTLY will YOU do personally?

You don't like my answer? Too bad, that's all you are getting.

If it's Hillary or Sanders, only we can stop the destruction and loss of basic rights.

It's time to organize, to unite, to resist. If there are enough of us, they cannot throw us all in jail.

So how do we start?

Start by getting registered and voting. Vote the ins out. Mrs. Bosnia Clinton is a definite in.

I'm way past that. I've even written, called, and e-mailed my representatives. Now it's time to do more.

What are you really revolting against?

No one has taken your guns away.

No one has really taken your freedom of speech away.

No one is making you attend any sort of religious organization.

Are you revolting against paying taxes which have not really changed a whole lot in many years?

Obamacare?

Gay marriage? Really?

When you really get down to it what is your bitch that is worth a revolution?

Me thinks your problem is the same problem that gets me riled up, things don't go the way I think they should. I just need to reign in my hubris and realize it is a really big world out there and for some reason there are a lot of folks that don't think as i do. Somehow we all have to learn to just get along. Too bad the left doesn't think anyone's opinion, other then their own, means a thing.

i see the budget deficits and really wonder if the country has gone mad. but then I think I don't really want them cutting medicare or Social Security. Which the latter still pays for itself but seems to be a target. Funny how SS funding is always questioned, although funding is petty clear, but welfare funding is NEVER questioned. Funny still is how SS didn't get a COLA this year but welfare will I am sure. And no, I am not on SS or medicare.
Our courts and law enforcement are corrupt and unconstitutional. I'd say thats a pretty good reason to force them to shape up.

So how do we start?

Are you revolting against paying taxes which have not really changed a whole lot in many years?

Obamacare?

Gay marriage? Really?

Me thinks your problem is the same problem that gets me riled up, things don't go the way I think they should. I just need to reign in my hubris and realize it is a really big world out there and for some reason there are a lot of folks that don't think as i do. Somehow we all have to learn to just get along. Too bad the left doesn't think anyone's opinion, other then their own, means a thing.

i see the budget deficits and really wonder if the country has gone mad. but then I think I don't really want them cutting medicare or Social Security. Which the latter still pays for itself but seems to be a target. Funny how SS funding is always questioned, although funding is petty clear, but welfare funding is NEVER questioned. Funny still is how SS didn't get a COLA this year but welfare will I am sure. And no, I am not on SS or medicare.
Our courts and law enforcement are corrupt and unconstitutional. I'd say thats a pretty good reason to force them to shape up.

My point exactly. Our government has done things unconstitutional, the operative word is DONE. So just saying they do nothing is not really a logical comment, in my opinion.

So how do we start?

Obamacare?

Gay marriage? Really?

So in principle you agree with the civil disobedience in Ferguson.

So how do we start?

Obamacare?

Gay marriage? Really?

1. I'm not proposing a revolt, I am proposing resistance. Although if it comes to it then that's what will happen.
2. No one has taken my guns away ...yet. Am I supposed to wait until they do?
3. In fact, they are trying to take free speech away. Again, am I supposed to wait until they do?
4. I'm not allowed to practice my religion, unless they approve.
5. Some taxes maybe.
6. Obamacare certainly.
7. Gay marriage no.
8. Not yet worth a revolution but resistance is needed.
The "Obama wants to take your guns" boy who cried wolf has been "crying" for almost 8 years now....and the only thing that is happening is that the NRA and the gun manufactorers are grinning all the way to the bank.

So how do we start?

You could shoot some more abortion doctors.

You could ambush some more cops having lunch.

You could attack a recruiting office.

You could fly a plane into a federal building.

No need for that....they'd be on our side.

I hope you never have to experience how quickly law enforcement and the military would squash any serious group of secessionist traitors.

You are not a threat to the government.

However, due to your proclivity to support terrorism, you are a threat to the people.
Yes all Hail Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and Lenin. I stand with maMOOT.
Our country...our military...our government...fought those people. Well, the GOP admired Hitler a lot before Pearl Harbor.

Obamacare?

Gay marriage? Really?

1. I'm not proposing a revolt, I am proposing resistance. Although if it comes to it then that's what will happen.
2. No one has taken my guns away ...yet. Am I supposed to wait until they do?
3. In fact, they are trying to take free speech away. Again, am I supposed to wait until they do?
4. I'm not allowed to practice my religion, unless they approve.
5. Some taxes maybe.
6. Obamacare certainly.
7. Gay marriage no.
8. Not yet worth a revolution but resistance is needed.

And you are saying that there has not been resistance to all of the above?

I am interested in number 4? Where does one get such approval?

No, there has been some, but there is even greater need for it and there can never be too much resistance.

If you practice your religion and they approve, no problem. If they don't approve, you get sued, possibly arrested, and/or run out of town.

This religious thing, can you actually give a concrete example of this actually happening?

Yeah it's off the topic here but it's easy so here it is, and you should already be able to state this without asking: a bakery can be forced to bake a cake for a wedding even if doing so violates their religious beliefs.

Now this has been discussed ad nauseum on these boards and its barely relevant to this thread so that's it.
1. If you have problems with your state's PA laws, what are you actively doing to get them repealed. Whining on a message board isn't all that constructive.......lazy, yes....but not constructive.

BTW...those very same PA laws protect religious people from being discriminated against due to their religion. But...you want to get rid of those laws. :lol:

So how do we start?

Obamacare?

Gay marriage? Really?

Who are you to determine constitutionality? You can't even tell the difference between a life long Oregon resident and a Brit.

What exactly? Specifically?

Resistance against laws that violate the constitution and/or limit my rights and freedoms.

I said "specifically." Can you read? What form does your imaginary "resistance " take, and what EXACTLY will YOU do personally?

You don't like my answer? Too bad, that's all you are getting.

Why? What are you afraid of?

So how do we start?

The revolution we need is a spiritual one. Without fixing the spiritual muck in the hearts of Americans we cannot fix the outter problems

Agreed, but someone else will have to take up that banner, I'm not a spiritual person.

It's never too late to start

Predfan really wants to advocate bullets, but is afraid to. And he is justly scared to death of ballots, because he realizes that so few share his insanity. Same for Kosher.

If your path breaks the Constitution expect a fight.

Thank you Mr. Bundy.

No problem Benedict Arnold.

Would killing American soldiers and law enforcement be morally legitimate in the name of 'revolution'?

You're an idiot. Unanimous support from law enforcement and the military for a rightwing extremist insurrection?

You're dumber than I thought you were, and I didn't think that was possible.

If it gets to the point of armed resistance it would have to be something very serious like trying to get rid of the 2nd amendment.

And the military and the police are strong supporters of the 2nd.
And of course we all know the military loathes liberals and progressives...for good reason.

I mean when a bunch of lefties such as yourself call our vets potential terrorist I can understand why they dont like you.

Thank you Mr. Bundy.

Would killing American soldiers and law enforcement be morally legitimate in the name of 'revolution'?

You're an idiot. Unanimous support from law enforcement and the military for a rightwing extremist insurrection?

Why would they need unanimous support? Even if 1/4 of them sided with the "rebels" in this hypothetical scenario, then the government would have a hell of a time re-establishing control.

Only three percent of the population was needed to kick of the Revolutionary War.

I hope you never have to experience how quickly law enforcement and the military would squash any serious group of secessionist traitors.

You are not a threat to the government.

However, due to your proclivity to support terrorism, you are a threat to the people.

Nah...only to leftist losers.
Which of course the military and police cant stand.

Why would they need unanimous support? Even if 1/4 of them sided with the "rebels" in this hypothetical scenario, then the government would have a hell of a time re-establishing control.

Go back and read the question.

He didn't say they would "all' be on his side.

Only three percent of the population was needed to kick of the Revolutionary War.

To kick it off, yes, but at that point everyone else had to start making choices, and patriot support increased rapidly.

So how do we start?

Obamacare?

Gay marriage? Really?

My point exactly. Our government has done things unconstitutional, the operative word is DONE. So just saying they do nothing is not really a logical comment, in my opinion.
Who said that?

What percent of the population lost the Civil War?

Go back and read the question.

He didn't say they would "all' be on his side.

The question was:

Forum List

Back