🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's time to start thinking about resistance.

You're an idiot. Unanimous support from law enforcement and the military for a rightwing extremist insurrection?

You're dumber than I thought you were, and I didn't think that was possible.

Why would they need unanimous support? Even if 1/4 of them sided with the "rebels" in this hypothetical scenario, then the government would have a hell of a time re-establishing control.

Go back and read the question.

He didn't say they would "all' be on his side.

The question was:

Would killing American soldiers and law enforcement be morally legitimate in the name of 'revolution'?

If they are not defending the Constitution they no longer represent a legitimate force.
So yes I could see where it could become necessary,but I find it unlikely.
The feds will fire upon county law enforcement, is how it will go down.

Even if the Dems don't take the White House, there are local battles to fight.

If it's Hillary or Sanders, only we can stop the destruction and loss of basic rights.

It's time to organize, to unite, to resist. If there are enough of us, they cannot throw us all in jail.

A little revolution now and then is a good thing.

So how do we start?

I know of a Turd Sanctuary you can take over.

:boohoo:

Why would they need unanimous support? Even if 1/4 of them sided with the "rebels" in this hypothetical scenario, then the government would have a hell of a time re-establishing control.

The question was:

Would killing American soldiers and law enforcement be morally legitimate in the name of 'revolution'?

If they are not defending the Constitution they no longer represent a legitimate force.

Unless it doesn't.

Civil war? LOL

I think someone tried that already.

You have to wonder why a certain mindset always gravitates to killing other people when they don't get their way politically.

It's not a matter of getting your way.
It's a matter of protecting our way of life and our country.
Using your logic you'd be fine with electing Chairman Mao as long as he could get the votes.

If it's Hillary or Sanders, only we can stop the destruction and loss of basic rights.

It's time to organize, to unite, to resist. If there are enough of us, they cannot throw us all in jail.

So how do we start?

The feds have it now, and the birds have gone.

So how do we start?

Apparently the 'occupiers' were trying to start their own:

Occupiers Left Smelly Surprise at Oregon Refuge

Civil war? LOL

You have to wonder why a certain mindset always gravitates to killing other people when they don't get their way politically.

It's not a matter of getting your way.
It's a matter of protecting our way of life and our country.
Using your logic you'd be fine with electing Chairman Mao as long as he could get the votes.

Using your logic, you can murder anyone who disagrees with you politically. As apparently the one who decides if a something is 'suffeciently serious'....is you citing yourself.

Civil war? LOL

I suppose that's better than the progressive mindset that gravitates to killing others when they do get their way politically

Um, we're not the one's calling for armed rebellion. That would be conservatives.

No you just call on killing anyone who disagrees with you and threatens your power base

Like unborn children

The question was:

That could very well be what kicks things of.
Many police forces have said they wont obey any orders from the government that dont follow the Constitution.

Civil war? LOL

I suppose that's better than the progressive mindset that gravitates to killing others when they do get their way politically

Um, we're not the one's calling for armed rebellion. That would be conservatives.

No you just call on killing anyone who disagrees with you and threatens your power base

Like unborn children

So a fetus has a political agenda?

Can you back that claim factually?

Civil war? LOL

Nonsequitor. WTF does that even mean? LOL

I'm sorry I can't dumb it down for you. I can't speak that dumb

resistance.jpg

Civil war? LOL

Like unborn children

Well they want to live. Being pro life is unfortunately a political position. It's messed up that your political position is death

Civil war? LOL

Like unborn children

Well they want to live. Being pro life is unfortunately a political position. It's messed up that your political position is death

So killing cops and soldiers is better than allowing a woman to choose the use of her own body?

Um, wow.

And your claim was that political opposition was killed. Pro-lifers have a political position. Fetus don't. Your argument is a mess.

Step one I think is secrecy. No names, no public showings untill numbers are large enough. No blogs, no Facebook pages. Off the grid to get a solid core.

I could be mistaken, I'm not a community organizer, I'm just an American who recognizes the danger coming.

You all should meet up at "Burning Man" next summer.

You can use this pigeon to get the word out.

article-0-070A6498000005DC-682_634x360.jpg

Just relax these idiot liberals are destroying themselves, pull up a chair and enjoy the show.

Yes gazelles, pull up a chair and watch the gathering of lions around you.

Ahahaha what are you going to do lib shout hey hey ho ho at me, run home to your momma. lol

Those wiffle ball bats can sting a little.

Have you seen Obama try to throw a baseball, I doubt the libs know which end of the bat to hold.

Forum List

Back