It’s Time to Unplug the Hype Over Electric Vehicles

I know several people who would be okay with an EV with limited range. They don't recognize that such a vehicle is a step towards limiting how much people can move around. The Democrats hate the fact that most people are as mobile as they are. A mobile population is hard to keep track of, and much harder to control. The Democrats want 1980s Soviet Union. Massive urban crowding, everyone living in the cities, closely monitored, tightly controlled. Everyone spread out, moving around easily, enjoying freedom? That makes Democrats' skin crawl. They want everyone under their thumb, doing nothing, going nowhere. That's the long game the Democrats are playing now. One reason the lockdowns gave the Democrats such massive erections is because everyone was stuck at home, doing nothing and under control. That's heaven for a Moon Bat Democrat.

As inefficient and illogical as it is to force people to switch to EVs, the Democrats are going to make it impossible for anyone to afford to own anything else. The severe limitations of EVs are features, not bugs, to the tyrannical left. As a country, we are going to regret allowing these awful, horrid, evil people to fulfill their agenda.

Imagine you’re caught in an approaching hurricane. The power is out and your EV needs a charge. Oh well…kiss your ass goodbye.
Never seen a surprise hurricane
You know several days in advance. If you did not charge your vehicle or fill your car with gas…….it is your own fault

When the power is out, gas pumps don’t work either

Not necessary now. Tesla sells them faster than they can build them.
FB_IMG_1642883027798.jpg

Never seen a surprise hurricane
You know several days in advance. If you did not charge your vehicle or fill your car with gas…….it is your own fault

When the power is out, gas pumps don’t work either
What’s a surprise hurricane? Never heard of that.

Not necessary now. Tesla sells them faster than they can build them.

So what?

As I know from much more direct connection to the market, Ford is selling the new Bronco faster than they can build them. I ordered mine in October, and at the time, my dealer estimated that I'd probably get it around June. Some buyers have been waiting more than a year and a half for theirs, and still don't have them.

So what?

As I know from much more direct connection to the market, Ford is selling the new Bronco faster than they can build them. I ordered mine in October, and at the time, my dealer estimated that I'd probably get it around June. Some buyers have been waiting more than a year and a half for theirs, and still don't have them.
Ford also makes an electric Mustang and will have an electric F-150 next year

Buyers are lining up

1642889382212.jpeg

1642889488415.jpeg

Stats for the month:

• BEVs: 13,803 (up 0.6%, at 67.1% market share) + 828 "used" + 377 new vans
  • PHEVs: 4,706 (up 12.3%, at 22.9% market share)
  • Total: 18,509 (up 3.3%, at 90.0% market share)

New passenger plug-in car registrations in Norway – December 2021​

external_image

In 2021, almost 152,000 new passenger plug-ins were registered, which is over 86% of the total market. The remaining part is shared by conventional and hybrid models.

No one in America should give a shit about what people are buying in Norway.

Great article....

In 1901, the Los Angeles Times declared “The electric automobile will quickly and easily take precedence over all other” types of motor vehicles

In 1911, The New York Times declared that the EV “has long been recognized as the ideal solution” because it “is cleaner and quieter” and “much more economical.”

Furthermore, low- and middle-income Americans are facing significant electric rate increases for grid upgrades to accommodate EVs. Proof of that can be seen by looking, again, at California. Last month, the California Energy Commission estimated the state will need 1.3 million new public EV chargers by 2030. Likely cost to ratepayers: about $13 billion.

Meanwhile, blackouts are almost certain this summer and electricity prices in the state are, as energy analyst Mark Nelson recently put it, “absolutely exploding.” Last year, electricity prices soared by 7.5% and California regulators expect rates to surge another 40% or so by 2030. These cost increases are happening in a state with the highest poverty rate and largest Latino population in America.

Avista Utilities just petitioned the WA state utilities commission for a 10% increase over 22/23 to accommodate improvements to the systems. This while emperor Inslee tries yet again to scuttle four hydro electric dams on the lower snake river after voters turned him down twice previously.

EVs are inevitable. But not yet.
My son is in the market for a car for his wife, she wanted an EV... but decided it is not feasible. There are simply not enough chargers around plus a good home charger cost up to $4000 installed by a reputable electrician who will encourage you to put in a separate power supply from the house. People installing EV stations through the home power supply can be a fire hazard.
And, as evidenced by Gavin Newsom in CA--all of the incentives will be eliminated and new taxes will be introduced. Democrats are wringing their hands dreaming of the new revenue sources they will use to rob their constituents. Remember, Your taxes will not go up and these programs will pay for themselves. HAHAHA, BULLSHIT.

Now cocksuck, it was your bunch that smeared their shit all over our Capital. What could be more faggoty than that?

You fucking Moon Bats faggots kissed the ass of the filthy ass BLM Negroes that spent six months murdering, rioting, looting, and destroying in over 200 American cities so you can kiss my American ass .

This AGW bullshit is nothing more than a silly scam and you stupid uneducated Moon Bat faggots are simply too ignorant to know it.

Forum List

Back