It's True... I was embarrassed by much of what Trump said..

..nothing to be embarrassed about
What many people, even conservatives, perceived as embarrassing, I saw as uniquely Trump. He had his own quirkiness and charm, if you were perceptive enough to see below the surface, and yet it was very transparent.
exactly--he was not trying to fool anyone with pandering/etc ....like Biden/etc does
I think Trump was the most genuine president in modern history. Almost naively genuine.
That cockroach piece of shit trump tried to take down our government. He even threw his vice president under the bus. Hard to believe how some of you trump bots graduated 5th grade.

It's amazing you think that what happened on January 6th could have, in any way, taken down our government.

Simply amazing.

Trump has tapped into something very sick in America.. This is how it begins with demagogues and populists.

Trump has tapped into something very sick in America..

1614006225609.png

He never tapped that.........

What many people, even conservatives, perceived as embarrassing, I saw as uniquely Trump. He had his own quirkiness and charm, if you were perceptive enough to see below the surface, and yet it was very transparent.
exactly--he was not trying to fool anyone with pandering/etc ....like Biden/etc does
I think Trump was the most genuine president in modern history. Almost naively genuine.
That cockroach piece of shit trump tried to take down our government. He even threw his vice president under the bus. Hard to believe how some of you trump bots graduated 5th grade.

It's amazing you think that what happened on January 6th could have, in any way, taken down our government.

Simply amazing.

Trump has tapped into something very sick in America.. This is how it begins with demagogues and populists.

View attachment 460348

He's been in diapers since Celebrity Apprentice and now he weighs 300 pounds.

Biden/Obama/etc said much more idiotic crap:
..there's NO problem of white supremacy

you don't believe any of that, so w/e. not worth responding to you on it.
here you go:
And here you go. Nobody showed up or cared about Trump lmao.

3108.jpg
Trump's inauguration 2017
View attachment 460027
Ha ha. Nice angle.
View attachment 460259
I don't see any time stamps, Joe Blowhard, the bloated commie fuck.......dismissed.
LOLOLOL

You're such a fucking retard, dickless delusional dale. <smh>

It was about 12:20 EST as Trump was wrapping up his speech.
Time stamp, little faun, the perverted troll? You don't REALLY believe that I would take the word of a piece of shit like you nor would I take the word of a perverted bought and paid for lame stream media.....seems that we are at an impasse. What I have working in my favor is that I don't give a flying fuck about what you do or don't believe. I kick leftard ass and I do it without fear of retribution. My personal information is free to one and all. I spit on your kind at every opportunity and perverts like yourself can only seethe with anger......I totally dig that. I am thinking that perhaps I should dedicate a video to those that buy into "faun/Pan. I could post it here and let the masses know what you are really about. Maintain the court mandated distances from schools with young children.....1000 feet.

(snicker)
LOLOL

You're only spitting into the wind and catching your own spit with your face, ya flaming, dickless delusional dale.

The estimated "timestamp" is revealed on the monitors the crowd in the back were watching; where Trump's punim can be seen as he's giving a fist pump at the end of his inauguration speech.

So that shot, which exposes large swaths of open space, occurred while Trump was delivering his inauguration speech. And his crowd gathering there paled in comparison to Obama's.

As always, you get bitch-slapped with reality. :abgg2q.jpg:

307vyna-gif.269908

here you go:

3108.jpg
View attachment 460027
Ha ha. Nice angle.
View attachment 460259
I don't see any time stamps, Joe Blowhard, the bloated commie fuck.......dismissed.
LOLOLOL

Time stamp, little faun, the perverted troll? You don't REALLY believe that I would take the word of a piece of shit like you nor would I take the word of a perverted bought and paid for lame stream media.....seems that we are at an impasse. What I have working in my favor is that I don't give a flying fuck about what you do or don't believe. I kick leftard ass and I do it without fear of retribution. My personal information is free to one and all. I spit on your kind at every opportunity and perverts like yourself can only seethe with anger......I totally dig that. I am thinking that perhaps I should dedicate a video to those that buy into "faun/Pan. I could post it here and let the masses know what you are really about. Maintain the court mandated distances from schools with young children.....1000 feet.

(snicker)
LOLOL

You're only spitting into the wind and catching your own spit with your face, ya flaming, dickless delusional dale.

The estimated "timestamp" is revealed on the monitors the crowd in the back were watching; where Trump's punim can be seen as he's giving a fist pump at the end of his inauguration speech.

So that shot, which exposes large swaths of open space, occurred while Trump was delivering his inauguration speech. And his crowd gathering there paled in comparison to Obama's.

307vyna-gif.269908
No time stamp, lil faun, the pervert, sucks for you.....and the actual crowd would have been even
bigger had little butthurt snowflakes not blocked people from being there on time. I know that you sucked the cock of the jug-eared mulatto with the transgendered "wife"....we "get it". the crowd that was there that day to see President Trump sworn in much to the chagrin of the obamamonkey was pricelesss that had to be there after all the shit he talked was the sweetest of all. PRICELESS!!!!!

Simply amazing.

View attachment 460348

I think even Bill stopped tapping that a long time ago.

He is a scumbag but I don't blame him.

here you go:

3108.jpg
View attachment 460027
Ha ha. Nice angle.
View attachment 460259
LOLOLOL

(snicker)
LOLOL

307vyna-gif.269908
No time stamp, lil faun, the pervert, sucks for you.....and the actual crowd would have been even
bigger had little butthurt snowflakes blocked people from being there on time. I know that you sucked the cock of the jug-eared mulatto with the transgendered "wife"....we "get it". the crowd that was there that day to see President Trump sworn in much to the chagrin of the obamamonkey was pricelesss that had to be there after all the shit he talked was the sweetest of all. PRICELESS!!!!!
LOLOLOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, he can be seen up on the dais giving his speech.

You're such a dumbfucking moron.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

here you go:

3108.jpg
View attachment 460027
Ha ha. Nice angle.
View attachment 460259
LOLOLOL

(snicker)
LOLOL

307vyna-gif.269908
bigger had little butthurt snowflakes blocked people from being there on time. I know that you sucked the cock of the jug-eared mulatto with the transgendered "wife"....we "get it". the crowd that was there that day to see President Trump sworn in much to the chagrin of the obamamonkey was pricelesss that had to be there after all the shit he talked was the sweetest of all. PRICELESS!!!!!
LOLOLOLOLOL

You are still so bitter.....and I totally dig it, ya little pervert..........obamamonkey's agenda was rebuked. Shall I do a "copy and paste" of your predictions of a Hildebeast victory? You sure did some shit talking......

(snicker)

What the heck are y'all arguing about? I keep getting notifications that I am being quoted.

Those photos are from the Inagurations of Donald Trump and Barack Obama. 2017 and 2009. I dunno what the heck the argument is all about here. The one on the left is Trump's (small) and the one on the right is Obama's (historically big)

here you go:

3108.jpg
View attachment 460027
Ha ha. Nice angle.
View attachment 460259
LOLOLOL

(snicker)
LOLOL

307vyna-gif.269908
LOLOLOLOLOL

You are still so bitter.....and I totally dig it, ya little pervert..........obamamonkey's agenda was rebuked. Shall I do a "copy and paste" of your predictions of a Hildebeast victory? You sure did some shit talking......

(snicker)
LOLOLOL

By "bitter" you mean laughing my ass off at you and the nonsense you post.

You just got dealt another healthy dose of reality. Which to a conspiracy nut such as yourself, causes you to lash out like a 4 year old girl because you can't deal with reality.

Regardless of your delusions, you've been shown at the height of his inauguration, while he was on the dais speaking to the crowd, attendance there paled in comparison to Obama's crowd.

But g'head, dickless delusional dale, keep whining, but... but... but... BUT WHERE'S THE TIMESTAMP????? :lmao:

307vyna-gif.269908

What the heck are y'all arguing about? I keep getting notifications that I am being quoted.

Those photos are from the Inagurations of Donald Trump and Barack Obama. 2017 and 2009. I dunno what the heck the argument is all about here. The one on the left is Trump's (small) and the one on the right is Obama's (historically big)
And?

here you go:

3108.jpg
View attachment 460027
Ha ha. Nice angle.
View attachment 460259
LOLOLOL

(snicker)
LOLOL

307vyna-gif.269908
LOLOLOLOLOL

(snicker)

(snicker)
LOLOLOL

You just got dealt another healthy dose of reality. Which to a conspiracy nut such as yourself, causes you to lash out like a 4 year old girl because you can't deal with reality.

Regardless of your delusions, you've been shown at the height of his inauguration, while he was on the dais speaking to the crowd, attendance there paled in comparison to Obama's crowd.

But g'head, dickless delusional dale, keep whining, but... but... but... BUT WHERE'S THE TIMESTAMP????? :lmao:

307vyna-gif.269908
"Laugh" away, lil pervert.....it changes nothing. Spank your little monkey.....it's what you do when presented with facts you don't like. I relish the fact that you "hate" on me.......I wouldn't have it any other way. l enjoy kicking your ass to the point that it causes you to obsess over me..... simply makes me smile. How does it feel to be my cyber-bitch?
I kick that ass as only I can and your fellow leftard pals howl with indignant anger and pain.

(snicker)

here you go:

3108.jpg
View attachment 460027
Ha ha. Nice angle.
View attachment 460259
LOLOLOL

(snicker)
LOLOL

307vyna-gif.269908
LOLOLOLOLOL

(snicker)

(snicker)
LOLOLOL

307vyna-gif.269908
"Laugh" away, lil pervert.....it changes nothing. Spank your little monkey.....it's what you do when presented with facts you don't like. I relish the fact that you "hate" on me.......I wouldn't have it any other way. l enjoy kicking your ass to the point that it causes you to obsess over me..... simply makes me smile. How does it feel to be my cyber-bitch?
I kick that ass as only I can and your fellow leftard pals howl with indignant anger and pain.

(snicker)
I get the same pleasure drawing all their hate! Hate from haters feels gratifying. I’ve done my job! When facts trigger demofks

Hate this
: What leadership don't looks like
January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.” (CNBC)
February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.” (Fox News)
March 6: “I like the numbers being where they are.” (Washington Post)
- It will be gone by April.
March 10: “It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.” (Twitter)
- Hot weather will kill it
- It’s just a flu.
March 13: “I don’t take responsibility at all"
- based on his “hunch,” the death rate is very low.
- Only 15 people have it here
- Numbers of people with it, going down to zero.
- Closing borders stopped it
- It might just go away
- It’s the new Democratic hoax
- No one will die from it
- It’s just another influenza
- The tests are beautiful
- “Anyone who wants a test can get one”
- A vaccine will be available soon
- major insurance companies will cover treatment for Covid-19 “free of charge”
- The US was “most prepared country in the world”
- The governor of Washington is a snake
- I Know So Much About the Coronavirus because I have a natural ability
- We have tests for everyone
- It's going to disappear. One day it's like a miracle, it will disappear
-“It is what it is”
-Not my fault
- We have tremendous control of the virus
- I give myself a “10” in dealing with the virus
- the buck does NOT stop with him.
- he also said that ordering protective gear and ventilators is not the federal governments job that states are on their own.
- Trump is using public airwaves to promote dangerous and unproven coronavirus 'cures
-"inject themselves with bleach cure."'
Mar. 24: U.S. President Donald Trump said state governors must "treat me well" in order to obtain masks and ventilators from federal reserves.
https://youtu.be/svrxYLvJYto
Republicans are the worlds biggest suckers

Hate this
January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.” (CNBC)
- It’s just a flu.
- It might just go away
-“It is what it is”
-Not my fault
- he also said that ordering protective gear and ventilators is not the federal governments job that states are on their own.
- Trump is using public airwaves to promote dangerous and unproven coronavirus 'cures
Mar. 24: U.S. President Donald Trump said state governors must "treat me well" in order to obtain masks and ventilators from federal reserves.
What lies? That is leadership

Hate this
- It’s just a flu.
- It might just go away
-“It is what it is”
-Not my fault
LOL Leadership republican style is not leadership It's bullshit repeated 10 times so idiots will believe the lies

Hate this
- It’s just a flu.
- It might just go away
-“It is what it is”
-Not my fault
LOL Leadership republican style is not leadership It's bullshit repeated 10 times so idiots will believe the lies
I disagree! What now? What happens now?

Hate this
- It’s just a flu.
- It might just go away
-“It is what it is”
-Not my fault
Guess we'll have to wait and see how republicans treat a REAL president Trump was a cancer on America

Hate this
- It’s just a flu.
- It might just go away
-“It is what it is”
-Not my fault
Guess we'll have to wait and see how republicans treat a REAL president Trump was a cancer on America
Trump wasn’t real? Fk did you waste your life then!

Forum List

Back