It's True... I was embarrassed by much of what Trump said..

Biden/Obama/etc said much more idiotic crap:
..there's NO problem of white supremacy

you don't believe any of that, so w/e. not worth responding to you on it.
here you go:
And here you go. Nobody showed up or cared about Trump lmao.

3108.jpg
Trump's inauguration 2017
View attachment 460027
Ha ha. Nice angle.
View attachment 460259
I don't see any time stamps, Joe Blowhard, the bloated commie fuck.......dismissed.

here you go:

3108.jpg
View attachment 460027
Ha ha. Nice angle.
View attachment 460259
I don't see any time stamps, Joe Blowhard, the bloated commie fuck.......dismissed.
Wrong guy. I didn’t post them. I just explained how his retort of a pic doesn’t prove anything.

Trump never did anything about the 10 flushes you have to use to get his shits down the drain. I’ve yet to receive light injections shined inside my body. He never even tried nuking a Hurricane. Total failure.

Consider Trump's diet. 2400 calories for lunch?? No wonder he has a flushing problem.
The reason the Potomac river is a shithole is because the fecal wastes of the politicians whose asses you kiss have their wastes flushed into the swamp.........take a deep dip in the river, ya gutless pussy.

(snicker)

here you go:

3108.jpg
View attachment 460027
Ha ha. Nice angle.
View attachment 460259
Wrong guy. I didn’t post them. I just explained how his retort of a pic doesn’t prove anything.
Joe Blowhard.....where are the time stamps? Oh wait, you don't have any...ya bloated pussbag......when do you resort to your JoeB131 ID???????

here you go:

3108.jpg
View attachment 460027
Ha ha. Nice angle.
View attachment 460259
Joe Blowhard.....where are the time stamps? Oh wait, you don't have any...ya bloated pussbag......when do you resort to your JoeB131 ID???????
Well, if there are no stamps simply search the internet for ANY pic of Trumps inauguration at ANY time that shows its full to the Washington monument like Obama’s. I’ll wait.

here you go:

3108.jpg
View attachment 460027
Ha ha. Nice angle.
View attachment 460259
Well, if there are no stamps simply search the internet for ANY pic of Trumps inauguration at ANY time that shows its full to the Washington monument like Obama’s. I’ll wait.
Joe Fatfuck, you don't have any time stamps in the slightest????? Not good, Joe FatFuck.......not good at all.....

(snicker)

I do not trust any picture posted on the internet

it is a medium of make believe

here you go:

3108.jpg
View attachment 460027
Ha ha. Nice angle.
View attachment 460259
Joe Fatfuck, you don't have any time stamps in the slightest????? Not good, Joe FatFuck.......not good at all.....

(snicker)
..he discredited himself many posts ago

here you go:

3108.jpg
View attachment 460027
Ha ha. Nice angle.
View attachment 460259

here you go:

3108.jpg
View attachment 460027
Ha ha. Nice angle.
View attachment 460259

(snicker)
..he discredited himself many posts ago
Citygator and Joe Fatfuck are one and the same....it was so easy to see through. What little credibility Joe Blowhard, the card carrying commie clinged to is "kaput" and needs to be used as a daily reminder on a daily basis............buh-bye, Joe Blowhard....

(snicker)

..nothing to be embarrassed about
What many people, even conservatives, perceived as embarrassing, I saw as uniquely Trump. He had his own quirkiness and charm, if you were perceptive enough to see below the surface, and yet it was very transparent.
exactly--he was not trying to fool anyone with pandering/etc ....like Biden/etc does
I think Trump was the most genuine president in modern history. Almost naively genuine.
That cockroach piece of shit trump tried to take down our government. He even threw his vice president under the bus. Hard to believe how some of you trump bots graduated 5th grade.

It's amazing you think that what happend on January 6th could have, in any way, taken down our government.

Simply amazing.
That's how far a fifth-grade education gets them.

I was embarrassed for my country when the Democrats stole the 2020 Presidential election by the scam of unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts.

Surely the Canadians are smart enough to build their own pipeline in their own country and build their own refineries for the sludge they want to pipe to Texass.
Author of the article: Reid Southwick • Calgary Herald
Publishing date: Jun 28, 2017 • June 28, 2017
Refinery cost soars to $9.3 billion, prompting call for auditor general review
An oil refinery under construction in northern Alberta — already dubbed a multi-billion-dollar boondoggle by a former Tory minister — is now even more expensive, triggering calls for an investigation by the province’s auditor general.
A recent report by investment bank AltaCorp Capital estimates the Sturgeon plant near Edmonton, Canada’s first refinery in decades, will cost roughly $9.3 billion, up from the previous estimate of $8.5 billion.
At full capacity, North West Refining’s Sturgeon plant would process 78,000 barrels of diluted bitumen into low-sulphur diesel fuel. With an estimated $9.3-billion price tag, the facility will cost $119,200 per barrel.

But again.. Moonglow is so smart about EVERYTHING so I"m sure she knew this!

That would be 78,000 Barrels per day. At 50$ per barrel, what is your payback ?
see above: With an estimated $9.3-billion price tag, the facility will cost $119,200 per barrel.

but what he accomplished and DID I really LIKED!
Attached are some statements and policies that Obama had that :
A) Trump 100% as I did disagreed with and
B) Trump did something about it!
Neither Trump nor millions like me could understand how an environmentally oriented person like Obama would allow 1 million barrel oil tankers to replace the safe 700 barrel per mile Keystone pipeline.
The Kinder Morgan project, named for the Houston pipeline firm that is pushing it, would send 34 tankers a month through international waters of Haro Strait and the Strait of Juan de Fuca Very sensitive waters, these . . . with millions of sockeye salmon bound for the Fraser River, an endangered Orca population surviving on endangered Chinook salmon, and major populations of nesting bald eagles.
Or why Obama would want 1,400 companies to go out of business laying off 450,000 employees and stop paying $100 billion a year in Fed/state/local and property taxes on empty office buildings. Obama preferred that!
Or Obama preferred higher gas prices, skyrocketing utilities and utility companies to go bankrupt.
Trump would never advocate any of the below. Nor would I or millions of Americans.
Sadly we have Biden who advocates these and MORE ways to destroy America.
Folks the facts are hard to argue with. Gas prices are up over 20% in America since Biden banned explorations on government land.
Utility prices are skyrocketing as more wind turbines will be winterized and the subsidies for them will increase.
OH and Obama's record of part-time employees will be resumed as more rigid Obamacare enforcement like this:
If you are a small business with 49 or less employees and you want to hire another full time employee, under Obamacare the employer must now spend a minimum of $14,000/month for healthcare plans for 50 or more employees.
The employer..."hmmm $14,000/month for one more employee? I'll just hire 2 part time employees"!
Watch and see this repeated..
Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract By Investing.com

View attachment 460017

Obama was a disaster for this country.

China Joe will be even worse.

The lies started within 60 seconds of his inaguration. It was hilarious.

Hilarious? It was and still is dangerous. Lot's have people have died as a result of his lies. The country was set back economically as a result of his lies.

Obama was a disaster for this country.

China Joe will be even worse.

Obie was a nothing, not a disaster. Good Ole Joe may well be the best president of our lifetime, only time will tell.

You are delusional. That dufus doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. Everything he has ever done has been wrong.

He was part of an administration that increased poverty, decreased family income, ran up debt with nothing to show for it, screwed up health care, weakened the military, raised taxes, had dismal economic growth and gave away the store in foreign policy.

The same assholes that screwed the country during the Obama administration are Idiot Joe's handlers now.

America has dark days ahead thank to the morons that let China Joe steal the election.

here you go:

3108.jpg
View attachment 460027
Ha ha. Nice angle.
View attachment 460259
LOLOLOL

You're such a fucking retard, dickless delusional dale. <smh>

It was about 12:20 EST as Trump was wrapping up his speech.

Forum List

Back