It's Trump's trial. What Hillary, or anybody else did doesn't matter.

You fucking idiot.

How does 8 months of burning, looting, and mayhem sound?

How does FORTY MURDERS sound, fucktard?

How does FOUR BILLION DOLLARS worth of damage sound, you lying scum?

Sounds to me like more whataboutisms. That's all ya got, idn't it?

Just making sure we both know that there’s a huge difference between being corrupt and being accused of corruption by your political opponents.
You stupid motherfucker, no one cares about a few pieces of paper.

I personally watched the cops standing there doing NOTHING while screaming rioters attacked innocent families at dinner.

THAT's what we care about, shit for brains.

You dumb fucking morons are abusing the instruments of state, and if you keep doing it you're going to get hurt a lot worse than you've hurt anyone so far.

You fucking idiot.

How does 8 months of burning, looting, and mayhem sound?

How does FORTY MURDERS sound, fucktard?

How does FOUR BILLION DOLLARS worth of damage sound, you lying scum?
How do the vioces in your head, and silly Q talking points bouncing around in there sound? It must be pretty disorienting for you.

It's done by twisting the public's perception of the state of things so that they'll be biased when they're actually called upon to judge their peers. You DO know jury selectees can be rejected or accepted based upon their supposed biases right?! If the MSM creates those biases they can be either accepted or rejected for JURY DUTY based on those imposed biases. That's what the MSM seeks to do. THAT is the court of public opinion. It's a prelude to how people vote, both at the polls and in courts of law.

It's all about creating bias before it reaches due process. If you need further education in that I am happy to oblige and make an example of you. It's all good....
Who’s “twisting”?
I’ve only seen reporting.
Do you have examples?

WTF was debunked? Are you saying the meeting at Trump Tower didn't occur? That a Republican didn't start the Dossier? That Carter Page did not spend 2 years in Russia?

So WTF was debunked. Be specific.

There are always meetings at Trump Tower, nothing that fits the narrative that you want.

The Dossier was not started by a Republican -

Page was a CIA asset - - Where ever he was, was kewl.

Any other questions, those were easy.

You didn’t get the sarcasm. It is not like you people believe in personal accountability and provide “facts”. You people just assume a position of intellectual authority.
A position taken through facts and reality.
Don’t you ever tired of being the Elmer Fudd to our Bugs?

There are always meetings at Trump Tower, nothing that fits the narrative that you want.

The Dossier was not started by a Republican -

Page was a CIA asset - - Where ever he was, was kewl.

Any other questions, those were easy.
Ya know what, fuck you!

The Dossier was started by a Republican.

Did I say fuck you? I mean to say it again.. FUCK YOU! YOU DON'T OWN LIBS!

Forum List

Back