It's Trump's trial. What Hillary, or anybody else did doesn't matter.

I’m not understanding your point.
Court trials are a matter of public record in this country. Every trial can be reported on to the public. That transparency is what makes it trustworthy.
Dude....
The court of public opinion is that in which the mainstream media is used to influence all potential peers and jurors in real courts of law. That's the game today. Wake up.

It has become a Republican mantra that Hillary got away with something so therefore, it is unfair to charge Trump for what he did. I personally disagree that she got away with anything, but either way, trump's case is based on his actions, and anything Hillary did or didn't do does not matter. What Biden did or didn't do with documants doesn't matter. What Mike Pence, Obama, GW Bush, or anybody else did doesn't matter. Trump is charged with breaking laws, and his case will be determined on his actions alone. The Artificial Intellegence site ChatGPT seems to agree with me,

Introducing ChatGPT
As an AI language model, I can provide information on the topic, but it's important to note that I cannot provide real-time legal analysis or information. However, I can give you a general perspective on the matter.

The legal case against former President Donald Trump would typically be based on specific charges or allegations brought against him, and it would be determined by the relevant laws, evidence, and legal procedures. The legal process is typically focused on the specific case at hand and is not directly influenced by unrelated matters or individuals who may or may not have faced legal issues in the past.

Whether Hillary Clinton "got away with something" or not is a separate matter from any legal case involving Donald Trump. Each case is evaluated based on its own merits, evidence, and applicable laws. Previous legal matters or perceptions about other individuals do not automatically impact the outcome of a different case.

In the United States, the legal system operates on the principle of due process, which means that each person is entitled to a fair and impartial legal proceeding that considers the specific facts and circumstances of their case. Legal cases are typically judged on their individual merits and are not influenced by unrelated matters.

It's important to consult legal experts or stay updated on current news from reputable sources for accurate and timely information regarding specific legal cases or ongoing proceedings involving Donald Trump or any other individuals.

Hillary didn't do anything, and Trump has no out. And lets not forget the uncharged co conspirators that are on Jack Smiths todo list.

Dude....
The court of public opinion is that in which the mainstream media is used to influence all potential peers and jurors in real courts of law. That's the game today. Wake up.
How is that done?
By simply reporting on the case?
Court filings are public.

How is that done?
By simply reporting on the case?
Court filings are public.

It's done by twisting the public's perception of the state of things so that they'll be biased when they're actually called upon to judge their peers. You DO know jury selectees can be rejected or accepted based upon their supposed biases right?! If the MSM creates those biases they can be either accepted or rejected for JURY DUTY based on those imposed biases. That's what the MSM seeks to do. THAT is the court of public opinion. It's a prelude to how people vote, both at the polls and in courts of law.

It's all about creating bias before it reaches due process. If you need further education in that I am happy to oblige and make an example of you. It's all good....

No doubt.
That’s how you dopes have always been.
The question is why don’t you see it?
You didn’t get the sarcasm. It is not like you people believe in personal accountability and provide “facts”. You people just assume a position of intellectual authority.

You didn’t get the sarcasm. It is not like you people believe in personal accountability and provide “facts”. You people just assume a position of intellectual authority.
Well, to be more accurate, in comparison to MAGAs, that position was assigned to us.

Well, to be more accurate, in comparison to MAGAs, that position was assigned to us.
That is just comical. In all seriousness, your refute says it all that you people consider yourselves above personal accountability; though you love to hold your opponents accountable. In all, you come off as full-of-shit.

I see no evidence the right is interested in fair application of law. I see lots of evidence that the right wants to use the law for their own political purposes.
BULLSHIT

You are one of the biggest liars on this forum.

That is just comical. In all seriousness, your refute says it all that you people consider yourselves above personal accountability; though you love to hold your opponents accountable. In all, you come off as full-of-shit.
Please point to the specific remark that makes you think I, or my party, as a whole, are above personal accountability.

Actual criminals do deserve to be locked up.

But you have to have actual evidence of actual crimes.

That’s where you run into problems. To people like you, actual evidence of actual crimes matters more or less depending if the person aligns with your political ideology.
You fucking idiot.

How does 8 months of burning, looting, and mayhem sound?

How does FORTY MURDERS sound, fucktard?

How does FOUR BILLION DOLLARS worth of damage sound, you lying scum?

Forum List

Back