It's Trump's trial. What Hillary, or anybody else did doesn't matter.

Ya know what, fuck you!

The Dossier was started by a Republican.

Did I say fuck you? I mean to say it again.. FUCK YOU! YOU DON'T OWN LIBS!

Fuck You.

The Republican was doing opposition research as all politicians do.
That stopped when Candidate Trump became the nominee.
Fresh start -
Dossier born from the mind of Hiliary Clinton.

Ya know what, fuck you!

The Dossier was started by a Republican.

Did I say fuck you? I mean to say it again.. FUCK YOU! YOU DON'T OWN LIBS!

All of this is simply so beyond your level of intellectual ability that if it wasn't fun to mock you, I would just pity you.

Please point out the specific law you are referencing, and explain what bearing a previous case for a different person has any bearing on trump's case.
Trump isn't guilty of anything except beating Hillary. You know it's true so cease with the charade.

All of this is simply so beyond your level of intellectual ability that if it wasn't fun to mock you, I would just pity you.
This isn't about me! And we both know why you are jumping through hoops to make it about me, because you have no valid argument!

Of course Clinton's case and others are relevant and certainly something the defense can bring up to the jury to highlight, specially with Clinton, how according to the DOJ, no reasonable prosecutor would have brought the case.
There is zero relevance.

WTF was debunked? Are you saying the meeting at Trump Tower didn't occur? That a Republican didn't start the Dossier? That Carter Page did not spend 2 years in Russia?

So WTF was debunked. Be specific.

A Republican did not start the dossier. Though the Free Beacon did contract out Fusion GPS before Hillary or the DNC, Fusion GPS did not hire Steele until after Hillary and the DNC signed on.

There is zero relevance.
sure there is...it's certainly relevant for the jury to hear how a case where someone had an illegal server, with classified material, hidden for years, and where her own lawyers were allowed to review and determine what to turn over, and where she and her staff bleached the server, and destroyed evidence, did not meet the standard to charge, how a case far less damning could be guilty.

Forum List

Back