It's Trump's trial. What Hillary, or anybody else did doesn't matter.

sure there is...it's certainly relevant for the jury to hear how a case where someone had an illegal server, with classified material, hidden for years, and where her own lawyers were allowed to review and determine what to turn over, and where she and her staff bleached the server, and destroyed evidence, did not meet the standard to charge, how a case far less damning could be guilty.
The jury is not and cannot judge Clinton's case who is likewise not there to defend herself. Such a legal argument would not be allowed in court. It's irrelevant.

The jury is not and cannot judge Clinton's case who is likewise not there to defend herself. Such a legal argument would not be allowed in court. It's irrelevant.
they don't have to, nor are they are required to...nor did I claim they had to. So....not sure your point

they don't have to, nor are they are required to...nor did I claim they had to. So....not sure your point
That's your argument. Clinton is innocent therefore Trump is innocent. You are asking the jury to judge Clinton's case.

The argument is irrelevant. Each case is decided on it's own. This is especially true when there is a case that was never decided by any jury.

Such an argument would never be allowed in court.

Yes, it was. Many people have very broad access to secret information.

Why does it matter?
Again she was the head of the Department of State. The rules weren’t unknown to her. She did what she did without concern that what she was doing was illegal.

Yet because a non member of the AG’s office came to a conclusion which is not validly supportable, the AG improperly delegated her role of making the decision to a person who wasn’t even a prosecutor.

One standard of Justice from the politicized DOJ for Democrats. A very different “standard” of alleged justice for the main political opponent of the President.

This reeks to high Heaven. But you’re fine with it.

Again she was the head of the Department of State. The rules weren’t unknown to her. She did what she did without concern that what she was doing was illegal.

Yet because a non member of the AG’s office came to a conclusion which is not validly supportable, the AG improperly delegated her role of making the decision to a person who wasn’t even a prosecutor.

One standard of Justice from the politicized DOJ for Democrats. A very different “standard” of alleged justice for the main political opponent of the President.

This reeks to high Heaven. But you’re fine with it.
Yes, she was SoS. She is accused of talking about classified information in an unclassified system. It's not as though she were taking highly classified documents home with her where there's no excuse.

As for "delegating", the decision not to prosecute was totally supportable. For starters, Comey was only one member of the team which also included numerous line prosecutors and the decision was unanimous. Jim Comey was a line prosecutor for nearly a decade before becoming an AUSA, then US attorney (for SDNY no less, although for only a year) and then assistant AG. Saying he "wasn't even a prosecutor" is totally ignorant. It would have been bizarre for the AG to override the unanimous decision of the investigatory team.

Trump's case is far different. He can't claim he didn't know the documents were classified. He is also caught obstructing justice by refusing to comply with the investigation.

These aren't different stnadards of justice, they're different circumstances. The difference is your political bias and confirmation bias, not the justice department.

A position taken through facts and reality.
Don’t you ever tired of being the Elmer Fudd to our Bugs?
I look at facts and reality surrounding the Clinton, Trump, and Biden handling of classified information and I see significant disparities how interpretation and enforcement of the laws in those cases are handled. To boot, I am a professional with knowledge requirements how classified information is to be handled.

Yes, she was SoS. She is accused of talking about classified information in an unclassified system. It's not as though she were taking highly classified documents home with her where there's no excuse.

As for "delegating", the decision not to prosecute was totally supportable. For starters, Comey was only one member of the team which also included numerous line prosecutors and the decision was unanimous. Jim Comey was a line prosecutor for nearly a decade before becoming an AUSA, then US attorney (for SDNY no less, although for only a year) and then assistant AG. Saying he "wasn't even a prosecutor" is totally ignorant. It would have been bizarre for the AG to override the unanimous decision of the investigatory team.

Trump's case is far different. He can't claim he didn't know the documents were classified. He is also caught obstructing justice by refusing to comply with the investigation.

These aren't different stnadards of justice, they're different circumstances. The difference is your political bias and confirmation bias, not the justice department.
She got the free pass based on an idiotic and facially false opinion from a non prosecutor. That’s the bottom line.

You are stuck with the outcome. Two different standards of justice. It’s a disgrace as are you.

She got the free pass based on an idiotic and facially false opinion from a non prosecutor. That’s the bottom line.

You are stuck with the outcome. Two different standards of justice. It’s a disgrace as are you.
Again, calling Comey a non-prosecutor is totally absurd given his time spent as a prosecutor. It also ignores that the entire team including prosecutors also had the same opinion.

Your bottom line is a lie.

You are welcome to tell us what is false about his opinion.

Again, calling Comey a non-prosecutor is totally absurd given his time spent as a prosecutor. It also ignores that the entire team including prosecutors also had the same opinion.

Your bottom line is a lie.

You are welcome to tell us what is false about his opinion.
He wasn’t a prosecutor at the time. The AG shouldn’t have delegates her decision making to anyone, much less to a non prosecutor.

And she wasn’t obliged to honorifics mistaken recommendation. But she did.

Hillary, far more so that President Trump, deserved to get prosecuted. But her name is followed by a “(D)” — so that wasn’t about to happen.

He wasn’t a prosecutor at the time. The AG shouldn’t have delegates her decision making to anyone, much less to a non prosecutor.

And she wasn’t obliged to honorifics mistaken recommendation. But she did.

Hillary, far more so that President Trump, deserved to get prosecuted. But her name is followed by a “(D)” — so that wasn’t about to happen.
Oh, so I guess he totally forget about how to be a prosecutor when he became FBI director. Obviously the AG delegates prosecution decisions. You aren't so stupid as to think that the AG decides on charges for every federal case. The AG delegates. That's literally their job.

And again, the investigation included numerous prosecutors. You constantly refuse to know that.

You haven't said how the decision is mistaken.

Trump isn't guilty of anything except beating Hillary. You know it's true so cease with the charade.
You should notify the court. Seems they believe he might be guilty of a bit more.

I look at facts and reality surrounding the Clinton, Trump, and Biden handling of classified information and I see significant disparities how interpretation and enforcement of the laws in those cases are handled. To boot, I am a professional with knowledge requirements how classified information is to be handled.
You don’t look at facts at all. You rely on false narratives and feels.

It has become a Republican mantra that Hillary got away with something so therefore, it is unfair to charge Trump for what he did. I personally disagree that she got away with anything, but either way, trump's case is based on his actions, and anything Hillary did or didn't do does not matter. What Biden did or didn't do with documants doesn't matter. What Mike Pence, Obama, GW Bush, or anybody else did doesn't matter. Trump is charged with breaking laws, and his case will be determined on his actions alone. The Artificial Intellegence site ChatGPT seems to agree with me,
What Trump has done far and away exceeds anything Clinton or Biden has done.

All Trump had to do was turn over ALL the government's property when he was subpoenaed to do so.

He is not being charged for any of the government property he did turn over.

His ego has finally hung him.

All Trump had to do was turn over ALL the government's property when he was subpoenaed to do so.

He is not being charged for any of the government property he did turn over.

His ego has finally hung him.
Pride comes before the fall, or in trump's case, pride and that big ass belly.

That's your argument. Clinton is innocent therefore Trump is innocent. You are asking the jury to judge Clinton's case.

The argument is irrelevant. Each case is decided on it's own. This is especially true when there is a case that was never decided by any jury.

Such an argument would never be allowed in court.
no i am not the doj already made it clear about clinton. the jury doesn’t have to

Forum List

Back